• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] 458 Enneagram Tritype – The Scholar Archetype

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
584 here. :hi:

(though the 8 often takes charge too, becoming 854. it's nice meeting fellow 458s)

jakopic

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think I'm E 5,4,3,8,9, just wing it in that order.

I was always artistic. I had problem with controlling emotions, it came like a train that hit me and I had no idea what was happening to me. With training I learned how to be strong and suppress them, now it seems I need to get back in touch with them...

Even though I'm ENTP I completely agree with everything [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] said.

Starry

nin--closer.gif

I'm kinda trying to clean my typology crap off my work computer and was looking for a place to put this. I'm going to suggest that most people in this thread are probably not 458.

DonSolo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
This is awesome, I very rarely ever encounter other 458 (845, 584)'s online or IRL. I have one friend (female 8w7) who shares the tritype, and it was such an "aha moment" when we realized because we have always felt deep kindred spirit, but hadn't pegged the reason. :)

I'd love to hear what both of your experiences as a 584 are like, and would be glad to share my own as a 458.
I'm a little late to this party, but google~ brought this up..I've an INFP 4w5 [458] and there is an extremely accurate breakdown of 458 on a reddit post..

I won't post any links here in fear of breaking rules, but I'll privately send one to you~

My experiences as an INFP 4w5 sx/sp [458] ... is... contradicting versatility, to say the least. I'm self-aware enough to work on my flaws..but I do realize I could easily be easily considered having BPD if I wasn't able to "control" myself in those moments of intensity...but if the outburst is deserved, I'll allow it to take over me.

MBTI wise; I'm nearly 100% introverted...and a stack of 90/10 on the rest .. Being an analytical person, while being highly intuitive...can be extremely hard to find balance with...My intuition is nearly always right, but I'll always want to "explain" how it's right - and some things are unable to be explained, which has caused me massive issues with becoming toxic and outright just throwing things/people away because I couldn't find the logic behind the feels.

I'm also empathic, I have literally been [half seriously] accused by close friends of being able to read their minds. I am the free therapist for any of my long term friends, and the keeper of 'seakrits' - I will never betray those secrets or that trust, even if I am inturn betrayed down the road..though I can revel in the thought of how much I could destroy them for their betrayal, something stops me from doing so. I'm able to internally "experience" the "what if" without actually doing the deed.

Typically a reluctant/silent leader, I am thrust into this spot online also (I run massive communities, but I prefer being in the shadows - as I don't do things for attention).
A true altruist, as I'll nearly always help an underdog - but I do not want/need to know even their name, I do not want to be their friend. I helped them because I had a major internal pull directing me to do so, and to fight against that would cause me massive anxiety for an incredibly long time.

I'm heavily principled based, I've rarely ever been truly "angry" in fights in real life...I set boundaries and when they are crossed, I am guided to direct my fist into their face~ but I can immediately pull them up and be extremely civil with them once the lesson has been [hopefully] learned.

The overall superficial inauthentic bullsh*t spewed in society contributes to my lonewolf status. I try to somewhat openly display my shitsh*w so people won't believe I'm just another mask in the crowd, I don't rose color glasses anyone, and I sure as hell will prevent them from thinking of me in that way. But on the downlow, I am extremely loyal and defensive of the few people I do have a connection with - which makes me feel vulnerable at times, I actively have to fight myself to not burn bridges.

Ultimately; I realize that most people "settle" in life, but I'm incapable. I'd prefer the world be a "real" place where everyone is content/happy even if I'm a wreck.

I just like to fix things, troubleshoot them..as TDLR as I can be - I can fix anything from a tractor to a slinky.