User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 43

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    548 here. Let me know if you want to know anything.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Masking?

    Huh, you don't know enough about 4 then. It does suck being one sometimes, but since I've been consistently health-seeking I've really seen the beautiful side of 4. I'd strongly encourage you to read up on it a bit as 4's are the most self-renewing, self-aware, honest types. I can relate to your 8 description a bit, especially the highly developed self-control (out of necessity). I've had to grow myself there because I realized how much damage I can do in anger, mostly verbally and emotionally. I also see my 8 fix emerge in the way I can control the environment if I need to, or get people to stop doing whatever idiocy they are doing-- usually this only happens when I'm frustrated or angry, but sometimes it's only taken a very intentional look and maybe a word or two. Self controlled anger really does get things done. Also, I'm more independent than other 4's I know.

    My 5 side is pretty strong as it's also my wing. I tend to way over-analyze things, feelings specifically which can get messy. The T/F balance in general is annoying because I do both so much. Aside from feelings, I analyze topics, things and information to obsession sometimes (haha, Enneagram migh be one of them). There are far too many really. I don't recluse like a core 5 does though. I like alone time, but I like one-on-one time more.

    @DJ Arendee It's okay bro, you can hang with the 458's if you'd like. I'd love to talk to your friend, that would be so crazy! Thank you for mentioning it!
    The worst thing about being 5 first then 8 is the fact that 5's are infamous for having a crippling anxiety, which I do suffer from. However, because the 8 is there and makes me cope well under pressure and think calmly, I have the awkward tendency to have the anxiety affect only my body to where I turn beet red and start shaking uncontrollably, but my mind is perfectly clear at the same time.

    The only real time I let out my 4 is when I start writing. People tell me that I am an extremely creative writer with a sort of "spirit" in the words.

    Oh, and about masking, since I conceal my 4, it is completely internalized. That means I consider myself unique/special/an individualist on the inside but I can easily meld my way into a crowd by becoming extroverted. I don't care to stand out individually on the outside if I already know that I am unique on the inside. (pardon my Narcissism)

  3. #13
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    548 here. Let me know if you want to know anything.
    Welcome,
    You're the first 5-4-8 it seems, if you see anything in what we say, you should let us know. The point of this thread is to be a place for us to talk about our common personality.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Hypatia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Checking in. Hello.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia View Post
    Checking in. Hello.
    Isn't it just awesome how the article I linked here directly refers to Nietzsche as a likely member of your Scholarly kind? But nonetheless, no matter how long you scour the historical halls and build upon your ever-expanding knowledge, the Solution Master shall find ways to shatter the founding precedents asunder with revolutionary new developments to accomplish the impossible! While the Scholars are introspecting upon this incredible phenomenon within their own internal worlds, the Solution Masters are moving mountains, making the rules rather than following them.

    If you are a 358, you are ambitious, knowledgeable and protective. You want to be efficient, wise and straight-forward. Tough-minded, you are good at studying a problem and finding both original and practical solutions others miss. Highly tenacious, you work tirelessly until you find solutions and prevail against adversity. Your life mission is to use your cleverness and astute powers of observation to serve the greater good. A true problem solver, you are happiest when you can evaluate what is needed and take action to create change.

    583: Extreme narcissism. They believe that they are better than everyone else, and that they can handle anything that comes at them. They feel as though they are capable of anything and have ambitious plans.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Isn't it just awesome how the article I linked here directly refers to Nietzsche as a likely member of your Scholarly kind? But nonetheless, no matter how long you scour the historical halls and build upon your ever-expanding knowledge, the Solution Master shall find ways to shatter the founding precedents asunder with revolutionary new developments to accomplish the impossible! While the Scholars are introspecting upon this incredible phenomenon within their own internal worlds, the Solution Masters are moving mountains, making the rules rather than following them.

    If you are a 358, you are ambitious, knowledgeable and protective. You want to be efficient, wise and straight-forward. Tough-minded, you are good at studying a problem and finding both original and practical solutions others miss. Highly tenacious, you work tirelessly until you find solutions and prevail against adversity. Your life mission is to use your cleverness and astute powers of observation to serve the greater good. A true problem solver, you are happiest when you can evaluate what is needed and take action to create change.

    583: Extreme narcissism. They believe that they are better than everyone else, and that they can handle anything that comes at them. They feel as though they are capable of anything and have ambitious plans.

    Not sure if because I have a 3 wing on my 4 fix (or I might actually be a 3w4 fix who the fuck knows), but I heavily identify with the extreme narcissism and handling anything, also with most of the paragraph above that.

    But besides that paragraph, I don't really see the 3 in you that much, I don't really picture you to be really deceit-oriented, considering that that is the core of the average 3 (unless you are counter-passion, which would be pretty rare for a 3). But, then again, I know nothing about you except for the words you disclose on the forum.

    583s move mountains
    584s create mountains
    594s think about the mountains
    593s critique the mountains
    783s say fuck the mountains, let's do something fun

    Everyone has a role to play XD.

  7. #17

    Default

    This is really good! I just discovered I am 478, instead of 479 and I can relate to this description a bit as well...Now I feel really stupid for not noticing the 8 in my tritype, because the more I read about it, the more I feel close to 8.

  8. #18
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    This is really good! I just discovered I am 478, instead of 479 and I can relate to this description a bit as well...Now I feel really stupid for not noticing the 8 in my tritype, because the more I read about it, the more I feel close to 8.
    i get some 8 energy from you for sure.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  9. #19
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Not sure if because I have a 3 wing on my 4 fix (or I might actually be a 3w4 fix who the fuck knows), but I heavily identify with the extreme narcissism and handling anything, also with most of the paragraph above that.

    But besides that paragraph, I don't really see the 3 in you that much, I don't really picture you to be really deceit-oriented, considering that that is the core of the average 3 (unless you are counter-passion, which would be pretty rare for a 3). But, then again, I know nothing about you except for the words you disclose on the forum.

    583s move mountains
    584s create mountains
    594s think about the mountains
    593s critique the mountains
    783s say fuck the mountains, let's do something fun

    Everyone has a role to play XD.

    I don't know, I like thinking about mountains , but critiquing mountains sounds annoying.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  10. #20
    Senior Member Hypatia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    406

    Default

    @small.wonder @Alea_iacta_est
    What makes you angry? What do you do about it?

Similar Threads

  1. [Tri] Updated Enneagram Tritype Test.
    By Rouskyrie in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 12:18 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 06:18 AM
  3. [INFJ] The gargantuan list of INFJ Enneagram tritypes
    By *avariel* in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2014, 06:41 AM
  4. Video: Introduction to the Enneagram Tritype
    By highlander in forum Typology Videos and RSS Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:56 AM
  5. [Tri] Enneagram tritype 3-6-9
    By Trunks in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 10:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO