• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

7 + 4 {relationally}

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hang on, though. If ya'll are talking about immersing yourselves in the experience, I can also relate, and feel extremely fulfilled and grateful. I think it IS sx-ness.

I'm more inclined to be ungrateful when I'm bored in general--there aren't always peak experiences, after all and not putting my energies to use can be extremely depressing.
Oh hell yeah I'm ungrateful for days when I'm stuck bored somewhere. Who wouldn't be. Ha

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh hell yeah I'm ungrateful for days when I'm stuck bored somewhere. Who wouldn't be. Ha
I can do you one up, though, by lamenting how I'm somehow such a loser who's brought it upon herself for inherently "sucking". LOL.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can do you one up, though, by lamenting how I'm somehow such a loser who's brought it upon herself for inherently "sucking". LOL.
Right no exactly that's the huge difference. You guys internalize all of it and we look around at the situation and blame it on everything else.

Like fuck the dmv!! Or fuck football and all the boring football conversations!!

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Right no exactly that's the huge difference. You guys internalize all of it and we look around at the situation and blame it on everything else.

Like fuck the dmv!! Or fuck football and all the boring football conversations!!
We both need to accept the fact that life's just like this, and it's no one's fault.

A tall order.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Grin.

It is easier to blame someone, be it yourself or others - coz it means that something can change, something can be done. We feel in control.

It is hard to accept being helpless and at the mercy of life.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i feel like 7s, 4s, and 1s have a deep individualistic streak. they really focus on being in control of how they shape their own experience. they all learn a kind of art to it, to an aspect of experience, which makes them very interesting and inherently creative and at times excellent role models and arbiters of how to deal with your shit and still be a good person.

2s, 5s, and 8s, by contrast, kind of overidentify with the world itself. 3s, 6s, and 9s overidentify with others. not that these are only bad, because 3s, 6s, and 9s master the art of rapport, and teamwork, and relationship. 2s, 5s, and 8s who learn to love themselves serve the world.

Starry

Every once and a while I'll hit something I didn't mean to hit with my stylus...and I'll end up on some page I didn't mean to end up on... that's what happened here but since I am a 7 I'll just throw in a word or two before I end up somewhere else I wasn't intending to go.

I imagine it is because I'm a 7 sx...but I feel no different really from the INFP 4w5s I encounter along the way...(I adore them) but I can't always say the same for the INFJ 4w5s... <--and its not necessarily a sense of things being too intense I've decided because I appreciate intensity of feeling, etc. I appreciate an individual that can provide for me some of that depth when all I can see is the horizon beyond the horizon. But there needs to be a purpose or I can end up feeling like I am drowning. INFJ 5w4s and xNFJ 6w5s seem to automatically provide for me this purpose and I can't quite figure out what the difference is beyond 'head type' but I'm given a snorkel (totally just wanted to use the word *snorkel* which is a beautiful word and should be put to use more often.) There's a sense that something in the future will be improved upon for all that depth...the purpose isn't just the depth itself with no forward movement.