• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on the Images they've chosen

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Erm, 8 or 7? That's my best guess.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Hmm...some combination of 4w5, 9w8 and either 6w7 or 7w6. Clear sp/sx. I will tentitively go with 4w5-9w8-6w7.

For mine, I chose a photo, painting and sculpture:

P.S. Bonus points to the person who recognises all three. They are all quite famous, but not so much that the Average Joe will know.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First things first: 6w5 3w4 9w1

And no, I didn't recognize them, but changed that with a glance at the file names and a search.

My images:

View attachment 12307 View attachment 12306 View attachment 12304

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
When I try to view your attachments I just get the error message:

vBulletin Message
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I try to view your attachments I just get the error message:

vBulletin Message
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Not surprised. The thumbnails were behaving oddly when I edited a new one into the post, but they seemed fine last I looked.

Simple format this time:

Looking at them side by side, these three kind of aesthetically match...

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
947 sp/sx. You are hard, I couldn't figure out the wings...

Someone else go...I will skip.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I selected these images on the basis that this is the kind of thing that I like to take photos of. Is that the right way to go about it?

images.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpg

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I selected these images on the basis that this is the kind of thing that I like to take photos of. Is that the right way to go about it?

It is a while since I've done this kind of thing...

I am going to go with 6w7cp. Not an easy one, though.

OK, here are some images:

As obvious as this may seem to others, I find it interesting how the kind of images you identify with changes so much with your mood (I can't see much in two of the three images that I last posted).

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
9w1 - 4w5 - 6w7 sx/sp

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]: 7w6 - 2w3 - 9w8 sx/so

(Anime pics will always be 9w8 to me so take that with a heaping side of salt, lol)

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
7w6 9w1 4w3 sx/sp I'd say

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Eh. Seems like something a 6w5 - 8w7 - 4w3 sp/sx would play. Def triple reactive.