• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on the Images they've chosen

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ I'd say some sort of 4w5-7w6 combo is at work here. Gut fix 9??? No definitive ruling on the gut-fix. Instincts...you got me.
------

Once upon a time I had a computer with a well-spring of images I liked. Alas, it has been stolen and most of my representational pictures are lost.

Here are 3 I've gathered. Sorry, must click to enlarge.

May do another if I find more stuff I like.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION]

Wow I liked your first pic very much. :D

Okay I was thinking definitely 7... 4, 5, oh well already got one head fix so just 4 then. And 9. So 4-7-9... With maybe 7 first.

EDIT: *pretty tired misreading line in profile*

My pics:

1.png2.jpg3.jpg

Yeah again need to click to enlarge pics

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
2w3-8w9-7w6

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
6w5 > 9w1 > 3w4 so/sp

S

Stansmith

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

7w6-2w3-9w1 So/Sx. You're pretty consistent :)

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
4w5 6w7 9w1

really I have no clue about the guy other than that he keeps changing his avatar

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

EvVieNiamhNyx

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not good at this typing, at all, I still have troubles with myself! Buuut, I'll give it a go! But Look alike only has a sig pic.... hmmm
9w1 maybe? Moon= kind of peaceful, muted tone pic, Part of her hidden= kind of idealistic and purposeful.

MBTI Type
INFP
Something about the above images strikes me as belonging to a 4w3 mbti, as several of them center around an individual whom has been plagued perhaps by insecurity and dubiousness when questioning their true identity, and perhaps desired pathway through life, expressing said uncertainty in either releasing their frustrations emotionally, if somewhat effusively, or indulging in particular behaviors that dissociate them from said feelings.... or perhaps I am simply being a bit too abstract, as usual.

Here are mine, by the way:

the_first1-300x300.jpg

akiane-child-life.jpg

naruto_and_hinata_by_andrahilde-d4lmk5l.jpg

prince_and_mermaid__psd__by_deilar-d5ewvja.jpg

Hinata_Realism_by_ImMzUndastood.jpg

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
9w1, 7w6, 4w? ...not correct order, though. Idk.

idk. Hinastarr's pictures represent the desire for an intense and colorful internal experience and she lusts for the one who is what she wants ...??????

cover.jpg
pic5.jpg
coverpic.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg