User Tag List

First 3456 Last

This is an angry 8w7 although there are cauterized guts missing from the picture:

http://www.2flashgames.com/2fgkjn134...Kitty-3055.jpg

Pic won't hotlink.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Oooh visuals, fun. This is what 9 anger looks like.

Outward expression:

Inward look of 9w1 anger:

Inward look of 9w8 anger:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

That's so funny. The visuals of the 9w1 anger is so me. I actually have some photos of me making that same expression. It's a kind of 'really? are you that ridiculous?' look.

I'm a 9w1 and honestly I hardly ever get angry. I do sometimes briefly but it doesn't last. I can't hold on to anger because I feel I am waisting my time being angry. I have heard about this idea that 9s just don't want to acknowledge their anger and I've thought about it and analyzed my feelings and I really don't feel that way. I may feel dissapointment, hurt, sadness and sometimes frustration and even at times contempt for some people and I guess those could be considered some form of anger but none of it feels like the anger I see in other people. I think sometimes I am driven to make changes and improvements around me that comes from some sort of inner drive that I guess could be considered a low level-anger but it's not really full-fledged anger.

I think many 9s do use passive-agressiveness but I consciously try not to because I think it's self-sabotaging. If I'm not happy with what somebody has done then I will verbalize it in a diplomatic calm way and leave it at that. Unfortunatly I think some people don't take me seriously enough because I don't get pissed off but I just can't work myself up that way.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

holy shit... I didn't realize that so many people suck at doing anger correctly

if pissed off I apparently exude an aura of anger that makes people run for cover... I can walk angry and make people far larger than I am scurry away with a look. I do not believe in taking out the anger on those who aren't responsible though because there's little point in that... they may get to hear an angry rant, but it's not directed at them. The recipient of the anger gets a rant that's probably spoken only a little slower than an auctioneer speaks and has plenty of hand gestures and body language thrown in. The rant will not last long and neither will the anger. It is expected that the situation will be fixed after that if it can be. I am very rarely let down.

Anger done correctly should sufficiently terrify people into fixing things... it should also only be brought down upon the deserving. Boy am I annoyed when I can't find a deserving recipient and have to just blow off steam by being pissed off at machines or myself
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

if I'm in a situation where I'd get in huge trouble for going off on the person I shut down and.cry push me enough though I'll explode

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I think 7s would also experience an endothermic anger, but unlike the five, they would attempt a passive-aggressive stance along the lines of "You killed my mood, I'm going to make your life hell for the next 48 hours." Their attack would seem to be to make an aggressor as depressed and remorseful as possible. (Need more help on this too, probably got this one completely wrong)
    I don't usually feel vengeful anger. Like elfboy said, I can be really direct with my dissatisfaction with things when they piss me off. I take like an address it, solve the problem, and move on approach first. If that doesn't work out, I get more angry and will start getting emotionally charged and leave the situation. Either by shutting down so I can deal with my anger later or by myself or by actually leaving where I'm at. The most I usually give at my breaking point is "F this, I'm done". From there, it's music, fast driving, getting out, and rants to my close family or friends. Typical escapist 7 I suppose.

I have gotten really mad and screamed at a person before. It's rare, but it's usually just raw emotional screaming followed by crying lol.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I don't usually feel vengeful anger. Like elfboy said, I can be really direct with my dissatisfaction with things when they piss me off. I take like an address it, solve the problem, and move on approach first. If that doesn't work out, I get more angry and will start getting emotionally charged and leave the situation. Either by shutting down so I can deal with my anger later or by myself or by actually leaving where I'm at. The most I usually give at my breaking point is "F this, I'm done". From there, it's music, fast driving, getting out, and rants to my close family or friends. Typical escapist 7 I suppose.

I have gotten really mad and screamed at a person before. It's rare, but it's usually just raw emotional screaming followed by crying lol.
    Yeah, I'm thinking that my description for 7 anger was more along the lines of 7w8 anger rather than 7 anger as a whole.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    holy shit... I didn't realize that so many people suck at doing anger correctly

if pissed off I apparently exude an aura of anger that makes people run for cover... I can walk angry and make people far larger than I am scurry away with a look. I do not believe in taking out the anger on those who aren't responsible though because there's little point in that... they may get to hear an angry rant, but it's not directed at them. The recipient of the anger gets a rant that's probably spoken only a little slower than an auctioneer speaks and has plenty of hand gestures and body language thrown in. The rant will not last long and neither will the anger. It is expected that the situation will be fixed after that if it can be. I am very rarely let down.

Anger done correctly should sufficiently terrify people into fixing things... it should also only be brought down upon the deserving. Boy am I annoyed when I can't find a deserving recipient and have to just blow off steam by being pissed off at machines or myself
    I get angry like that too, people get really uneasy when they know I'm angry even though I'm not strong, tall, or built. I guess I give off an aura like you said, but I don't rant when I'm angry. What freaks people out is that I don't get explosive when I'm angry, I become emotionally detached and almost numb and even criticizing to anything someone says. I start acting like a computer almost, showing no emotions and not revealing any of my cards. My speech slows down to a methodical pace and is laced with bitter sarcasm and cruel honesty to those around me. My friends have defined it as "sucking all of the life out of the room".

Maybe the reason for the aura is because we are so angry that we give off extreme confidence in our abilities? Or maybe because we are unpredictable.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

As a 9 I used to get very unhappy when people were angry. I always wanted to fix things and make everybody better even if it had nothing to do with me. Now, if somebody is angry I don't waste my time trying to appease anybody. I figure the anger is their problem. I know too many people who enjoy being angry and who treat people around them very badly when they are angry. In my opinion if you want keep being angry you can do it alone, I have better things to do than to listen to somebody pump themselves up and be verbally abusive. Most people are not very reasonable when they are angry.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Rant and yell and curse if alone

Then I confront the offender in a businesslike manner...though I'm not above blurting out sarcastic remarks if they're just not getting it.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg