ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Wow, that's turbulent.

<------That's just how I do.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I think I'm a 9 for a 9 kinda guy. I think 1's and 2's are good too.

I don't think I would like a 6; they're my biochemical opposite. Also, I'd hate being with a 3 or an 8.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotTooPopular View Post
    I think I'm a 9 for a 9 kinda guy. I think 1's and 2's are good too.

I don't think I would like a 6; they're my biochemical opposite. Also, I'd hate being with a 3 or an 8.
    Interestingly, Nines and Eights pair often, even with the man being the Nine. Funny though, since the one loves to fight so much and the other hates it.

But it's always nice to hear someone(even a man) throw on some positive words for Ones. I rarely see people mention us when talking about attraction.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I think that ones are quite awesome... there's some delight in just hoping to get them down and dirty and ruffle thier feathers a bit

plus- there's something fascinating about self discipline

Also 8s, 3s and 9s are rather interesting, though I tend to find 2s and 4s a bit emotional for my tastes *shudder*

I fear that I tend to terrify 6s as well
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I think that ones are quite awesome... there's some delight in just hoping to get them down and dirty and ruffle thier feathers a bit

plus- there's something fascinating about self discipline
    One of my best(and honestly only) friends is a female Seven. We've had a good joking conversation or two about being in a relationship, but it never extended outside of jokes. We are both aware of the myriad of issues.

You mention getting us down and dirty, and it reminds of a different conversation I had with her. I talked to her about how it's a mistake to start a relationship on the basis that you will some how "convert" the other person, as if romance were some kind of mission.
    In light of the fact that Ones and Sevens pair often, I suspect that they both move toward each other with the idea that they will change one another. Seven's think they can sort of "liberate" the One, and One's think they can take Sevens and "set them straight"

I don't think it works nearly as often as people hope. It's not like in the movies.

But hey, there was a compliment in all of that, and I'll take it.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm a 7 and can understand the appeal of a 1. Like right now she could help me clean this filthy apartment up.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I'm a 7 and can understand the appeal of a 1. Like right now she could help me clean this filthy apartment up.
    Maybe you'd should have a Two for that.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Maybe you'd should have a Two for that.
    That works too.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Interestingly, Nines and Eights pair often, even with the man being the Nine. Funny though, since the one loves to fight so much and the other hates it.

But it's always nice to hear someone(even a man) throw on some positive words for Ones. I rarely see people mention us when talking about attraction.
    I know this girl that's a 1 that I'm kinda attracted to and have a pretty easy time getting along with. It'd also be easy for me to tell her that she's okay as she is, and she doesn't have to be perfect. I also think it's really cute the way she tries so hard. She used to try so hard to beat me at Scrabble, but she just wasn't good enough at finding words to be of any competition.

I think things would turn out a lot like the following excerpt from the site I posted on the previous page:

Ones bring clarity and rationality and the ability to articulate ideals and understandings. They strive to improve themselves and their environment, are conscientious, have high ethical and moral standards, and are fair and consistent. Nines bring a gentle, accepting quality that nurtures and supports others without as much explicit demand for self-improvement. Nines are steady, easy to get along with, feel uncritical and undemanding, and prefer harmony and smooth relations over the pleasure of being right or of having the last word in a situation.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotTooPopular View Post
    I know this girl that's a 1 that I'm kinda attracted to and have a pretty easy time getting along with. It'd also be easy for me to tell her that she's okay as she is, and she doesn't have to be perfect. I also think it's really cute the way she tries so hard. She used to try so hard to beat me at Scrabble, but she just wasn't good enough at finding words to be of any competition.

I think things would turn out a lot like the following excerpt from the site I posted on the previous page:

Ones bring clarity and rationality and the ability to articulate ideals and understandings. They strive to improve themselves and their environment, are conscientious, have high ethical and moral standards, and are fair and consistent. Nines bring a gentle, accepting quality that nurtures and supports others without as much explicit demand for self-improvement. Nines are steady, easy to get along with, feel uncritical and undemanding, and prefer harmony and smooth relations over the pleasure of being right or of having the last word in a situation.
    Haha. I'm very familiar with the Enneagram Institute. I'm registered actually(though not the payed registry).

And it's true about trying to win at scrabble.
    I get so sad when I keep losing.
    Go to sleep, iguana.