• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Things you're surprised to notice about each type

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where were the original words?

In the mistyped typoc members thread.... I'm too lazy to link it right now.sorry. lol

Lol.. I don't do that, I think to myself hey they can do the work for the load of money I've paid.

What kind of abuse do you mean here?

I relate...

Haha goddamnit... :p Though, I can actually take "no" if it's explained.

I had a hard time coming up with something for 3. I only know a few.

But I seem to see that if they really like someone or invest a little bit of themselves in something, and those things or people present obstacles.... the three is almost unfazed by it. Almost like they look past the bad or something. I just think they are extreme in their goals. Like they are really strong and don't give themselves enough credit.

Maybe I should have said threes will continue talking to you without the need to be acknowledged lmao. I often have to ask them to repeat themselves cause they were talking and I didn't know they were talking to me lol.

Anyways I have had experiences with 8's where they don't like my explanation... therefore don't take it as one. Therefore continue to press the issue. :shrug:

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In the mistyped typoc members thread.... I'm too lazy to link it right now.sorry. lol

Thx, found it.

Anyways I have had experiences with 8's where they don't like my explanation... therefore don't take it as one. Therefore continue to press the issue. :shrug:

yeah to be honest, I sometimes don't like the explanation and keep pressing

But sometimes it does make a lot of sense.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thx, found it.

yeah to be honest, I sometimes don't like the explanation and keep pressing

But sometimes it does make a lot of sense.
Yea, I have a hard time when 8's reject my explanation. Because they get so hostile. I don't have patience for their impatience. Lol And I have just learned to lie in those situations unfortunately. Cause it makes me feel like I have no other choice...

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yea, I have a hard time when 8's reject my explanation. Because they get so hostile. I don't have patience for their impatience. Lol And I have just learned to lie in those situations unfortunately. Cause it makes me feel like I have no other choice...

Ehh lol I see.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That 5's possess actual bodies, I thought they looked like this before:

Good_Brain_bb.jpg

[MENTION=20868]LadyLazarus[/MENTION] -- Yeah, that's me in the picture. What of it? :D

lue

My parents are both 9s, and the times I've needed them most, they suddenly go absent. They feel that their presence doesn't "really matter" and they'd sooner not bother. Even when you ask them. With 9s, there's a major undertone of "not my problem". And, you can't even make them face their crimes

For me, the "it doesn't really matter," thing is big. It doesn't make a difference if I do or I don't, if I follow through, or if I'm there. An example: I had a habit of making these grandiose plans, and then flaking on them. A friend of mine at the time, got really upset with me about it. And I was completely surprised. My whole thinking was, you can still go if I don't go (it doesn't really matter whether I'm there or not). It never crossed my mind that it would make a difference if I was or wasn't there.

But I did have that habit of sticking my head in the sand, and ignoring problems. It's something I had to work on.

4's: I agree with the strive for authenticity. I think the whole unique thing was part of the reason I didn't think I had a 4 fix. I don't actively strive to be unique.

8's: I agree with [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]. The descriptions make them sound horrible to be around (IMO), but thinking about the possible 8's I've met, they're probably one of my favorite types.