• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm new to this, but 1w2 5w4 4w5 sx/so?

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For the love of god, please put your videos into a spoiler. This thread takes hours to load.
[MENTION=25012]ahawk56702[/MENTION] 7w6 sx/sp 9w8 4w3

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For the love of god, please put your videos into a spoiler. This thread takes hours to load.

I believe the page loads videos as it under spoilers as well. It's only gifs (that the initial image is loaded and it is best to do a spoiler because it would autoplay if not) that do frustrate others the most.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I believe the page loads videos as it under spoilers as well. It's only gifs (that the initial image is loaded and it is best to do a spoiler because it would autoplay if not) that do frustrate others the most.
Oh, didn't now that. This sucks. :( Threads like this one are so annoying to load.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, didn't now that. This sucks. :( Threads like this one are so annoying to load.

Well idk if it's my computer or internet speed, but as long as I'm not auto playing all these videos. It seems like the page loads quite fast, although I'm using a laptop from last year and an iPhone 6 so...you might be using an older computer or slower network? :shrug:

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well idk if it's my computer or internet speed, but as long as I'm not auto playing all these videos. It seems like the page loads quite fast, although I'm using a laptop from last year and an iPhone 6 so...you might be using an older computer or slower network? :shrug:
It's loading perfectly fine on my phone, so you're probably right, although my laptop's only about two years old. Huh.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=25012]ahawk56702[/MENTION] That's some 4w5- 8w7 - 6w5 sx/so right there. InFP.

This one makes me feel nice 'n easy. The lyrics are so interesting.

This one pulls at my heart. It's like screaming in desperation--don't let me go, don't let me go.

The music is beautiful. Emotional. Makes me want to put on a long silk gown and run through the woods and be in a sad b&w music video.

Please listen to all of this last one. The lyrics are so powerful, and I identify with the message so much. I'm grown weary of materialism, money, and power.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] , Your choice of the music is very emotional, I'd say your core type is a heart type, but I can't see any 4 in any of that, but I can see tons of enneagram 2 sx.
I can also see the longing for harmony and peace that is typical of enneagram 9.
As for a head type, 6 probably makes most sense.
296 sx/? based on this.

Lyrics of this song perfectly describe some parts of my existence:

And this is how I see world sometimes:

And this is what I listen to when I am pissed off and want to say "fuck you" to everything I hate about religion and this society

And this is just awesome:

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not to seem annoying, but I got skipped. :(

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Don't worry, sometimes it is good not to be read like a book. :)
Absolutely, but I doubt you could read anything about myself based on the songs I chose anyway, haha. Apart from the fact that I'm really into video game soundtracks maybe.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

6w7???

Mainly because it had this nervous and restless energy to it.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=25056]Null[/MENTION] I got 6w7 - 9w1 - 3w4 sp/sx from that. Also Fantasy Life is a fun game. :D I need to play Undertale even though I spoiled the whole game for myself.
Sounds like someone who is uncertain, someone who likes the comfort of their cocoon but knows their true potential residing inside of themselves. Playing with the idea of actualizing it.

For [MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION] I'm thinking 4w3 - 6w7 - 8w9 so/sp. I dunno how often you get 8-fix because of your taste in music, but the lyrics just seem like the speaker wants to break down all boundaries chaining them down. It's like there's a latent friction-y quality to them, and embracing confrontation and conflict.

Also [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] I second Mona with 296 sx. Maybe 2w3 sx/sp. 9w1 and 6w7 for the wings of the fixes. I think the middle two songs you picked were very 2 sx in particular. I used to listen to Jason Walker - give "You Fill My Heart" a listen if you have the time!! And I also love Sixpence's rendition of Don't Dream It's Over. The overarching optimistic tone of that song is very 269 imo.

Mine:

This song was my profile song for a long time up until I changed it this week. It really captures my essence.

When I'm reflecting and trying to find my sense of inner peace, I like to play this. It also reminds me that there's so much more ahead of me.

I'm gonna let this one speak for itself.

And this song resonates with that part of me that's searching for love, but commitment-phobic. Also what's good [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION]

Also I like the more in-depth direction this thread is going. :blush:

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] Your vids seem to be pretty strong 7 to me, but I could see 7w6 or 7w8. So I would say 7w?, 9w8, 2w3. I don't know much about instinctual stacking, but you seem to be either so or sx first.

The music video of this song is almost more important to me than the song itself.

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
New to this, but 4w3 6w7 8w9 sx/so

Mine:

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
VINCE'S TURN!

[MENTION=26601]purplesocks[/MENTION] - I will get back to you later; I really want to post here, but I have coursework to do.
I'll be back on later :)
These are my favourite songs that I listen to frequently, and enjoy:

(Yes, open the spoiler and listen to them all =] And DON'T forget the last video, it's a link!)