• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
6w5 - 4w3 - 1w9 - sx/sp

Your music seems a lot different from the last time we talked. :thinking: I like the songs you posted, there's more diversity to it than last time. I guess I'll make mine more diverse too (although I copped out at the end and just added Ariana hehe):

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
4w3 - 6w5 - 1w9 sx/sp

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
7w6 9w8 3w2

Last edited:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds 8ish disintegration. Speedy and aggressive -- 8w7 sx/sp

[MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION], I think you'll like the Perfume Genius song. He's also quite pretty in this video.

Nicodemus

[MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION], I think you'll like the Perfume Genius song. He's also quite pretty in this video.
The live version is terrible. The studio version is better but does not exceed okayness.

I like 'Halt mich' much better. A very fitting song for you, actually. Have you translated the lyrics?

TreeBob

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think this is perfect because Nico ruined the thread flow.

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=18763]Ghost[/MENTION]
9w8 sx?
maybe 4w5.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7