• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's lame so I'll give you a lame typing too

From someone who listens to all three songs/artists you posted, I think the typing has merit. :D

Not that it says anything about you, usually my typings are the same as what I get but other times I get things like what [MENTION=11809]unsung[/MENTION] said for me a while back. It all depends on what you select, which varies depending on your mood at the time.

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From someone who listens to all three songs/artists you posted, I think the typing has merit. :D

Not that it says anything about you, usually my typings are the same as what I get but other times I get things like what [MENTION=11809]unsung[/MENTION] said for me a while back. It all depends on what you select, which varies depending on your mood at the time.

Yeah, but I was expecting tritypes. If you're gonna do something, do it right.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, but I was expecting tritypes. If you're gonna do something, do it right.

Oooh, that's true. It is clearly defined in the OP after all! I just thought you said 7w6 so/sx was a lame typing. :cry: haha

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oooh, that's true. It is clearly defined in the OP after all! I just thought you said 7w6 so/sx was a lame typing. :cry: haha

NO, why would I? No type is lame and type 7 is one of my faves.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] 6w7-3w4-9w1 so/sx

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
[MENTION=13440]Eluded_One[/MENTION]: 4w5, 6w5, 1w2
SP type

It would be naive for me to expect anyone to listen all the way through, just listen to as much as you can bear :D

Tem

Enneagram
8w9
Neurotic 5w4, just because every 5 I know is hardcore into electronic music. There's a lot of sx energy in those melodies, I like it!
All in all.. 5w4 / 2w1 / 8w7 sx/sp/so
That being said... :)

Yeah, I'm not kidding, these are some of my favorites

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
4w3-9w8-5w4 sx/sp

Again...I'll skip for now as people have done me twice.