• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

Sentient Light

MBTI Type
INFP
I'd say 4w5 based on your music based on my initial impression of the sound and words I could actually hear.
Sorry for taking so long. I was going to read the lyrics and everything to make sure I got you right. :/

I guess it was a bit selfish of me to put my music down first, but I like to "reserve" posts.

Iris, Cosmicity, Enya, The Dreamside, Leaves Eyes, The Cruxshadows, Yuki Kajiura, Green Day, Nirvana, ThouShaltNot, De/vision, Deftones, Dead Can Dance, Shanti Shanti, Lindsey Stirling, Queen, Seether, Pink Floyd, The Birthday Massacre, Celldweller, Liquid Mind, Distain, Code 64, The Killers, Otep, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ayria, Neuroticfish, Depeche Mode, Camouflage, Kate Rusby, Muse, Mesh, Covenant, Loreena McKennit

This is an awesome thread idea. haha.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4w5?, 6w7 and maybe a 9 of some sort? This is one difficult assessment to make so I may be off completely. I had to rule out the types that don't fit INFP first, and it seems that the music you listed do not really stand out as anything other than 4, 6, 7 (maybe) and 9. A problem with this is that if you were a 1, you might like to crank some old school green day and take the lid off the top of the pot and cool down, or you could be a 7 that enjoys their later stuff (being simple and fun) more. Depeche Mode and Seether seem to give off a 4 vibe (Seethers first album is raw and has some sad overtones), the chillis come off as 7ish and 6ish a bit. I really don't know, but this is a cool idea. I had to research quite a few bands you've listed and only listened to a few songs each so I may only be skimming the very top of the...thing. You probably won't ever see this since you joined in 2012 and have only made 19 posts, but hey it's here if you ever do insist on coming back.

I listen to: Arsis, Art Blakey, Belphegor, The Black Dahlia Murder, Black Sun Emppire, Blood Brothers, Boxcutter, Buckethead, Cult Of Luna, Don Grolnick, Dream Theater, The Faceless, Greg Howe, Guthrie Govan, Horace Silver, Job For A Cowboy, Neurosis, Nine Inch Nails, Opeth, Plaid. That should be enough.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When did this thread become a mess? :shock: At least look at the OP before you post, just like you would any other thread.

This thread used to be fun, but man I don't wanna look up all those artists and listen to some songs by them just to give you a surface value Enneagram typing.

Anyway, here are mine to get the thread (properly) started up again:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6w7 so/sp.

If we're gonna throw tritypes in there, 6w7 - 2w3 - 9w8.

^Included the last video even though it contains several songs, because I wanted some festive funk music and couldn't find any better representative video.

Besides, it's a fucking fantastic jam.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
@LadyLazarus, your videos all feel 4w3 (sp/sx or sx/sp depending on the song), suave melancholy and themes of dominating and overcoming the system from within.

Mel94

MBTI Type
ENFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
I didn't see anything you posted but 7w8 4w3 1w2 jumped into my head.

I listen to:
Anything to anythiny catchy/epic on MonstercatMedia (see YouTube) others got me into this lol
Some fun popular song and meme/parody versions, fad music
Fun singalong songs in general, old and new (I can often sing or hum to myself, I'm told I'm like a walking jukebox sometimes)
Shpongle / anything on Ektoplazm
Hardstyle, happy hardcore, epic trance, bigroom house/club, some trap, glitch hop
Some random post rock, post trip/hip hop chillout, trance chillstep as long as it's fresh sounding and relaxing and not too emotional
Misheard lyrics YouTube videos
Sometimes anything by the likes of Gustav Holst and Ralph Vaughan Williams
Some random stream on di.fm or sky.fm or the radio on occasion
Occasionally musicals / soundtracks or even continental black/power metal
Classic pop / rock / electronic dance on occasion
Ethnic esoteric / mystical music
New age, neoclassical and nu folk
Very occasionally some weird experimental or drone music
Sometimes even chart stuff, R&B, rock, UKG

L

LadyLazarus

[MENTION=20757]solipsists[/MENTION] : 4w5-6w7-9w8 sx/sp
And just like that, the thread reverted to the mess it once was.(Skip me.)

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=20880]labyrinth_perhaps[/MENTION] You gotta pick 3 songs :p

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
7w8 8w9 3w2

(Moment of truth by Gang Starr right? He was the first to come up in search for me)

me now :wubbie:

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
unsung

7w8-4w3-5w4

Me:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
unsung

7w8-4w3-5w4
Two head types in that tritypes. With tritypes, you choose one type from each of the three centers: Head (5, 6, 7), gut (8, 9, 1) and heart (2, 3, 4). :)

Anyway, for you I'd say 7w6 - 4w3 - 9w8 so/sx.

(I won't post any songs, so skip me and type [MENTION=21109]Look Alive_Sunshine[/MENTION] instead)

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Two head types in that tritypes. With tritypes, you choose one type from each of the three centers: Head (5, 6, 7), gut (8, 9, 1) and heart (2, 3, 4). :)

Anyway, for you I'd say 7w6 - 4w3 - 9w8 so/sx.

(I won't post any songs, so skip me and type [MENTION=21109]Look Alive_Sunshine[/MENTION] instead)

Oh I know, I just don't think those particular songs show different sides of you. The first and last one strike me as not very distant in sentiment.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=21109]Look Alive_Sunshine[/MENTION]
Overall, I'd say 7w6 so/sx (tritypes are complicated as F)

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=21109]Look Alive_Sunshine[/MENTION]
Overall, I'd say 7w6 so/sx (tritypes are complicated as F)

That's lame so I'll give you a lame typing too: Sx/So:dry:.