• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
4w3-9-??? head type (I can never guess head type from these things it's confusing as to what you would consider "head type music". I never pay attention to lyrics in music either.) So/sp

á´…eparted

passages
[MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION] There we go.

7w6 - 4w3 - 8w9 so/sp is the overall feel I got from that put together. At least, that's how I see it in my head. Very energetic and forward thinking, still concerned for the self and subsequent apperance, and don't take well to charges :).

--------------

This will definitely be interesting to see what people get. I have a particular taste in music. I'll post 3 examples that highlight my overall style:

iamamiwhoami - Play
Genre: Electronic/Trip-hop

Dead Can Dance - Agape
Genre: World/Other

FKA Twigs - How's That
Genre: Trip-Hop/Electronic

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Going off of the last few pages, this thread just became a mess. :shock: I'm gonna bring this back:

the rules are simple:
1) listen to the selection above you
2) type said user (Enneagram, tritype and instinctual subtype) based on their selection (you don't have to listen to to 100% of it. just a little bit of each)
3) provide 3-4 songs that you feel represent a solid portion of your musical tastes

PS: please wrap videos in spoiler tags. these pages are a bitch to load otherwise

Seriously, I can't even listen to people's music anymore because people keep forgetting to put the videos in spoiler tags. :doh:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is this my tritype or are you giving me 3 options?

Three options, because if you knew, you can't have 2 head types in 1 tritype.

I don't give much weight to tritype, which is why I only have one type in my siggy.

MBTI Type
ENFP
Bowie, bassnectar, eyedea, the white stripes, biggie, black flag, choking victim, rancid, the dead Kennedy's , la dispute, defeater, the front bottoms, the pixies, Bauuer, Random selection of EDM, excision, zeds dead, dj shortee, stooki sound, DIPLO, gangstarr, the dead, Joplin, jimiiiiiiii, velvet underground, IGGY POP, The ramones, the sex pistols, the misfits, ramshackle glory, rage against the machine, 311, incubus, modest mouse, max creek, furthur, B.B king, Elvis, Lana del Rey, ETC AND
MORE

i love talking about music, I'm not trying to be pretentious or anything

á´…eparted

passages
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] (since you got skipped effectively)

I have to say, I had to resist the urge to gouge my ears out with a spoon for the first three songs. UGH! I hate hate hate that kind of super light folkish indie music. It's soooo annoying to listen to. That said, I survived. The last song isn't so bad though :)

Either way:

9w1 - 4w5 - 7w6

The entirety of the music just has this huge "love, peace" vibe to it, and is super chill, hence the 9. I don't hear or feel any aggression at all, so it has to be a 1 wing. 4w5 would be secondary since there is this sense of needing to be true to the self, I almost want to say 2, but that one doesn't quite fit. Last would be 7, since there is this sense of wanting to get out and explore as well. There would be no point in living otherwise. 6 sing since I don't hear or feel any aggression, more of a drive for a bit of security. So yeah :).

Here's another 3 that pretty well define my style: