• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
[MENTION=17911]Animal[/MENTION]: 4w5, 9w8 or 8w9, 6w5

or 5w4 or 5w6... :shrug:

So funny.. After I posted I was thinking "My music taste is kind of 4w5 isn't it?" LOL!
I've considered 8w9 rather than 8w7 for my second fix. I'm sure my last fix is 7 but I also find it interesting that you said this, because again, after I posted I thought.. nobody is going to say 7 because I don't do 'upbeat/happy/uplifting' etc. I actually love a lot of 6ish musicians - liek I think Muse and Evanescence are '6' and I absolutely love that kind of drive. It's hard to find quite that intensity and drive if not from a 6. The mix of intense mind & wild heart & raw passion. 6's have it down.

Thanks for the reply :D

Sunny Ghost

So funny.. After I posted I was thinking "My music taste is kind of 4w5 isn't it?" LOL!
I've considered 8w9 rather than 8w7 for my second fix. I'm sure my last fix is 7 but I also find it interesting that you said this, because again, after I posted I thought.. nobody is going to say 7 because I don't do 'upbeat/happy/uplifting' etc. I actually love a lot of 6ish musicians - liek I think Muse and Evanescence are '6' and I absolutely love that kind of drive. It's hard to find quite that intensity and drive if not from a 6. The mix of intense mind & wild heart & raw passion. 6's have it down.

Thanks for the reply :D
I'm pretty bad at this game. I wouldn't take my go at it too seriously. :wink:

G

garbage

[MENTION=17911]Animal[/MENTION], was gonna guess some sort of assertive-esque 4. 4w3 works.

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
I'm pretty bad at this game. I wouldn't take my go at it too seriously. :wink:
Oh lol I wasn't, I already know my tritype except for some debates about wings. I just enjoyed the dialogue :D
[MENTION=17911]Animal[/MENTION], was gonna guess some sort of assertive-esque 4. 4w3 works.
Yep :p 4w3 with id fixes.

I'll come back and analyze yours a bit later

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=17911" target="_blank">Animal</a>, was gonna guess some sort of assertive-esque 4. 4w3 works.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
1w2 for sho for sho. I'm no good with instinct variants, but my guess is so/sp.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol Probably because the image of you has been too firmly sketched into my mind. Probably has nothing in terms of music :shrug:
:laugh: Well, good to be honest about confirmation bias. I'm sure there was a TON of that in my analysis of Bologna's... but then again, maybe if I'd concentrated on the lyrics a bit more, there would have been less of it.

/rambling

/reviving thread? (hopefully)

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I can see some 7 and 3 in there and maybe 1ness. I've been thinking 1s like things that are less emotional.

I'm really eclectic so here.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=13646]Haven[/MENTION]: It sounds very angry. I would have thought this playlist was an 8's.

8w7 5w4 4w5 SX/SP

DON'T SKIP ME NEXT TIME

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I can see some 7 and 3 in there and maybe 1ness. I've been thinking 1s like things that are less emotional.
It's hard to know... On the one hand, I listen to a LOT of angry music, because I find it cathartic. On the other hand, I know other Ones who avoid angry music altogether. :shrug:

/skip me

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do I really have to post twice in order not to be skipped?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]
9w8>4w5>6w7 Sx/Sp

S

Stansmith

[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

3w4-1w9-7w8 Sx/So

Randoms:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] The music you've chosen sounds really calm and cool, something I'd totally expect from 9w1. Only the song from Kanye West sounds like 8w9. Also the music is playfull and kind of warm hearted, that's why I'd also go with 2w1. So 9w1-2w1-8w9 sx/sp, or sp/sx