First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    There's so much hatred in the lyrics, though. I'm wondering if people type based on music only or if they consider the lyrics as well. I would definitely say I'm drawn to kind of pretty/mellow music but with emotionally intense/harsh/bleak lyrics. I like the contrast, where the dark depths emerge over time vs it being heavy handed or obtrusive.
    I thought the same! Lyrics is definitely very important. And I also love when the lyrics in music are really deep and kind of dark. I especially like it, because I think it's the real art when you take something dark and unpleasent and turn it into real poetry.
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

Stansmith

I think image type has some sort of influence. I can see gut to some extent too.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

@Elfboy and @brainheart: 4w5-6w7 or 7w6 and 9w? is roughly where I figured I fit in. I'm undecided between 9w1 and 9w8, because I feel like there is an aggressive side to me. And I can't ever decide between 6w7 or 7w6, because sometimes I like to get hyped up. I debated on posting Crystal Castles "Plague" to see how you guy's might place me.

I want to come back later to see how I place everyone else who has posted. I feel like I've given out too many 3's, 4's, 6's, 7's and 9's so far.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I think image type has some sort of influence. I can see gut to some extent too.
    Not sure about gut, but I definitely agree that there may be some correlation between one's heart type and their taste in music. If you look at mine you can see that they're very love-oriented. Not to say that I only listen to love-oriented music, it's just that when asked to describe my taste in music with only a few songs chances are they'll probably be about love because those are the songs that hold the most meaning to me.

I could see why you think gut fixes too though. Love Today by Mika (posted by the wonderful @Lady X) sounds a lot like a combo of 2 and 9.

Also, the amount of people that have been getting skipped over in this thread by people posting their own music makes me angry. GIVE AND TAKE PEOPLE.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Also, the amount of people that have been getting skipped over in this thread by people posting their own music makes me angry. GIVE AND TAKE PEOPLE.
    Ha ha, so e2...

MBTI
    ISTP

As for Indy, I get a 5 feel from that song, but more as a wing, so I'll say 4w5.

Time for 24 minutes of music

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Ha ha, so e2...
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    INFx

I feel sooooo...skipped
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

@chaoticbrain I would say head>gut>heart. 5/6/8/9. Only heart type I could see is 3, but only vaguely. The intricacy of the instrumentals just seems so head-type to me, and the intensity makes me think reactive triad. Then again, I know 5s who listen to very 8ish music... 5w6 or 6w5 / 8w9 or 9w8 / 3w4 would be my guess. Maybe Sp/Sx.