• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
5w4 4w3 9w1 so/sp

My taste is quite varied

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
4w3 9w1 6w7 Sp/So for this bunch :).

Black Sun

7w6 2w3 9w1 so/sp
Very light and fun. The community focus in the MLP one drove home my choice of social first as well as the 2 fix. The flashy people in the first 2 made me have to throw in 3 somewhere. There's a lot of people in every video too but none of them are provoking a reaction out of me so I put sp (the tone is a bit grounded too).

Last edited:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Overall, the sound of the music itself is very reactive triad, and I'd say rejection triad as well. The Deftones song is full of frustration, and overall the songs I think have a lot of "4" messages. I see quite a bit of different head types throughout, with "Pet" being more "7" than the others.

I'd probably say 4w5 8w7 6w5 sx/sp

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
(ooh I really like the first song in particular)

6w7 3w2 1w9 so/sp

Black Sun

[MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION]
That tritype you gave me with sx/sp sounds wiillldd LOL.
I think your list sounds 6w5 4w3 9w8 sx/sp. The frustration, anger, and vulnerability reminds me of 6+4 (I notice there are a lot of 6w5 metal musicians). There's a coolness that gives me a w5 feel over w7. 9w8 because of the grounded feel, and 8w9 aggression comes across differently. I just went with a vibe for 4w3, 4w5 + 6 is more like black metal to me. Obviously so last without the unusual edge of contraflow. Raw.

[MENTION=40720]Burner[/MENTION]
6w7 3w2 1w9 so/sp
I say 6 and 1w9 because of how grounded the atmosphere is. There is a a light feel too scattered throughout, so w7. Social first because of the people focus (audience in the third and the first sounded like a historically significant song. Interesting that it turned out to be a Spanish Civil War song. I associate the so/sp 6 with a focus on history and how people came together to survive). 3w2 for the flashy people and warmth in the second video.

[MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION]
This list had a very interesting sound.
5w6 1w9 3w4 sp/so
There is a detached feeling mixed in but it lacks the w4 emotionalism. It has a cool intensity like ice. It's synflow and I get an so/sx feel too but it lacks a strong social focus. The second one sounds like world music (I notice a few 5w6s being into that kind of sound. I associate this kind of interest in culture with them, an outward focus because of the w6). 1w9 because everything is a little tense and also grounded. 3w4 because of the ice factor again and 4 lyrics of the last one.

Last edited:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
3w4 8w7 7w8 Sx/So (I think IM OKAY strikes me as 478 of some order but the rest seem very triple assertive).

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here are the songs I really like:
Fantaisie Impromptu, Op. 66 by Frederic Chopin
MONSTER by Irene & Seulgi of Red Velvet
NOT SHY by ITZY
Can't Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West

I know, it's a lot of K-pop.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Here are the songs I really like:
Fantaisie Impromptu, Op. 66 by Frederic Chopin
MONSTER by Irene & Seulgi of Red Velvet
NOT SHY by ITZY
Can't Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West

I know, it's a lot of K-pop.

Not to be rude but kindly please type my songs :p. I get that you might have misunderstood the thread it says type the above users enneagram type based on their music.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eh, I'll do both posters above. These are mainly based on stereotypes.
[MENTION=41022]Tigerfalcon8[/MENTION]

Classical music like the first song seems competency triad, 135 there although it's quite dramatic so I would say it has a 4 wing (or two). I'm not going to bother translating the lyrics for the K-pop, but generally the genre is highly image-oriented, a lot of 3. "Not Shy" strikes me as 378, pretty assertive-sounding. "Monster" sounds pretty typical for pop music with somewhat of an edge (as I'd expect from Seulgi in general), so similar type. I think Kanye's a 368 and that song matches up with that type.

So overall, 378. Something like so/sx or sx/so, your choices seem pretty in-your-face without reservation.
[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION]

The first song is so 7 and 9... And anything with Pinkie Pie is super positive outlook so 279 there. The Cheshire Cat song is pretty 4w3 and not much else. "I'm On A Boat" is basically just bragging lol, so that would come off as unhealthy 3 and 8 to me, and pretty much just enjoying themselves so 7.

Therefore, It's x79, just like you. Would probably say 379 as a balance between the different heart cores shown, and it seems more assertive so double assertive works, along with double positive outlook. Variants are all over the place, but so/sp, I don't feel any sx from any of these songs except maybe the first a bit.

My songs:

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on just the above music, 6w5 > 4w5 > 9w1 sx/sp

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
*pulls out what I've learned from Duolingo* 3w4 1w2 7w6 sx/sp

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@<a href="https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/38618.html" target="_blank">Saturnal Snowqueen</a> 6w7 > 9w8 > 4w3 so/sp

(Btw, I freaking love Barracuda. Absolute bop.)