User Tag List

First 273536373839 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@thoughtlost 6w7 1w2 3w4 sp/so - certain about 6w7. The first video involves themes of people supporting each other and their motivations in relation to fear and the unknown. The second video also deals a lot with fear, and 1sh elements of strength and perseverance are thrown in. The last video has the same supportive elements thrown in and ideas of coming together - and I think the joy and freedom behind it is a little 7ish. 3w4 was hard but I think out of the heart types that one deals with themes of maintaining one's sense of integrity in the face of personal obstacles (which stands out a lot in the second song). I think one of the patterns in your musical selection is survival which is why I said sp-first, but the 6 flavored kind where softness and warmth are seen as keys to that survival. So-second because of the first and second videos which do have some social dynamic awareness/ideals incorporated.

Edit: I got ninja'd @lumi I'd say 4w5 9w1 7w6 sp/sx. I know it seems like an easy cop-out to say 4w5, but I do get a consistent feeling of shame from these songs. There's a lot of suffering, and sometimes even bitterness or spite (mostly from the 2nd one). And just in general pretty identity-focused. For 9w1 I think there's also a lot of inertia in your music too - the artists seem to be stuck or too far merged with something beyond the point of no return. There's a concept or something they've merged with, and their rage towards it is internalized and left bubbling up inside. I debated between 6 and 7, because your songs don't seem as disconnected from the outside as 5 and seem more involved with the external world. I said 6w7 at first but I think the fear is more accepted...or at least more ignored in a 7ish way rather than being a constant source of distress. Especially in the Bjork song it sounds like there's a focus on escaping from pain and the mundane. sp/sx because it seems focused on the preservation of the self, but not sx-last as it emphasizes more that escalation of intensity with one's relation to an object. And in general the music seems more tortured like sp/sx and unlike sp/so

My songs:

Likes Flâneuse liked this post

mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Eek. Hope you don't mind my "analyzing" isn't as long as yours. In all of the songs you've liked, there seems to be that clash between choosing to be safe versus being vulnerable. Wanting to get drunk off of the idea of love and doing whatever the hell you want to do whenever the hell you feel like it. The second song was different from the first and third in the sense that it regretted something. Seems like contradicting types but either increasingly cp6w7 or 7w6. Certainly sx dominant. Following fixes: 4w3 > 8w7.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

@Meme Duchess

Happy-go-lucky Pop music with lots of major scales. Second one is more chilled, very ENFPish actually. My ENFP 7w6 friend listens to music like this very regularly.
    Third one is a bit darker, but still very positive, "disneyish".

I would say 7w6 from this selection.

Mine:
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@Stephano

Dramatic melodic and complex is the impression I get musically, all instrumentals with visual reference to space, fantasy, and a video game suggest to me that you're likely 4w5 or 5w4. EDIT: sorry, I am supposed to give tritype, and I can guess that 1w9 would be your gut fix. Your instinct is likely SP or SX rather than SO. I'm not getting 6 or 7 out of any of it, but 3 songs is kind of difficult.

Last edited by Thalassa; 02-05-2016 at 08:39 PM. Reason: More info

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

SKIP ME

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    @Stephano

Dramatic melodic and complex is the impression I get musically, all instrumentals with visual reference to space, fantasy, and a video game suggest to me that you're likely 4w5 or 5w4
    Hmm, that would be very odd for an ENFP. I'm very convinced that I'm an Ne dom, since I often randomly jump from one thought to the next or always like to start new projects but have a hard time finishing them, etc.

It was only when I came along a really well-fitting description of type 6 that I changed my type to 6w7 from 7w6.

As a 6, can you approve of it? I highlighted the very fitting ones.

The Enneagram Blogspot: Type 6: Security-Seeker

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

4w3 6w7 9w8 sx/sp

I'll be updating this music quite often until it gets done because my tastes are constantly changing:

Last edited by Chrysanthe; 02-20-2016 at 04:08 PM.
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

@Chrysanthe 9w1 - 7w6 - 2w1 sx/so

Round 2 with more examples:

Film music:

Indie Pop/Rock

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Classical:

Neofolk:

Umm.. I'm new to this. 4w3 6w7 9w1 sx/sp?

"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him."- Audrey Hepburn

Tumblr

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

@CakeByTheOcean 4w3 sx/sp, 469 indeed

This is me. Time to guess
    "If you fell down yesterday, stand up today." ~ H. G. Wells
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." ~ C. S. Lewis
    Likes CakeByTheOcean liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)