User Tag List

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Enneatype the person above you based on their tastes in music.

Junior Member Array Sentient Light's Avatar

I'd say 4w5 based on your music based on my initial impression of the sound and words I could actually hear.
    Sorry for taking so long. I was going to read the lyrics and everything to make sure I got you right. :/

I guess it was a bit selfish of me to put my music down first, but I like to "reserve" posts.

Iris, Cosmicity, Enya, The Dreamside, Leaves Eyes, The Cruxshadows, Yuki Kajiura, Green Day, Nirvana, ThouShaltNot, De/vision, Deftones, Dead Can Dance, Shanti Shanti, Lindsey Stirling, Queen, Seether, Pink Floyd, The Birthday Massacre, Celldweller, Liquid Mind, Distain, Code 64, The Killers, Otep, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ayria, Neuroticfish, Depeche Mode, Camouflage, Kate Rusby, Muse, Mesh, Covenant, Loreena McKennit

This is an awesome thread idea. haha.

Senor Membrae Array Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    idk sp

4w5?, 6w7 and maybe a 9 of some sort? This is one difficult assessment to make so I may be off completely. I had to rule out the types that don't fit INFP first, and it seems that the music you listed do not really stand out as anything other than 4, 6, 7 (maybe) and 9. A problem with this is that if you were a 1, you might like to crank some old school green day and take the lid off the top of the pot and cool down, or you could be a 7 that enjoys their later stuff (being simple and fun) more. Depeche Mode and Seether seem to give off a 4 vibe (Seethers first album is raw and has some sad overtones), the chillis come off as 7ish and 6ish a bit. I really don't know, but this is a cool idea. I had to research quite a few bands you've listed and only listened to a few songs each so I may only be skimming the very top of the...thing. You probably won't ever see this since you joined in 2012 and have only made 19 posts, but hey it's here if you ever do insist on coming back.

I listen to: Arsis, Art Blakey, Belphegor, The Black Dahlia Murder, Black Sun Emppire, Blood Brothers, Boxcutter, Buckethead, Cult Of Luna, Don Grolnick, Dream Theater, The Faceless, Greg Howe, Guthrie Govan, Horace Silver, Job For A Cowboy, Neurosis, Nine Inch Nails, Opeth, Plaid. That should be enough.

7w6 sx/so

When did this thread become a mess? At least look at the OP before you post, just like you would any other thread.

This thread used to be fun, but man I don't wanna look up all those artists and listen to some songs by them just to give you a surface value Enneagram typing.

Anyway, here are mine to get the thread (properly) started up again:

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

6w7 so/sp.

If we're gonna throw tritypes in there, 6w7 - 2w3 - 9w8.

^Included the last video even though it contains several songs, because I wanted some festive funk music and couldn't find any better representative video.

Besides, it's a fucking fantastic jam.

2w1-6w5-9w8 sx/sp

@LadyLazarus, your videos all feel 4w3 (sp/sx or sx/sp depending on the song), suave melancholy and themes of dominating and overcoming the system from within.

IEE Ni

how bout moi?
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

Junior Member Array
    732 so

I didn't see anything you posted but 7w8 4w3 1w2 jumped into my head.

I listen to:
    Anything to anythiny catchy/epic on MonstercatMedia (see YouTube) others got me into this lol
    Some fun popular song and meme/parody versions, fad music
    Fun singalong songs in general, old and new (I can often sing or hum to myself, I'm told I'm like a walking jukebox sometimes)
    Shpongle / anything on Ektoplazm
    Hardstyle, happy hardcore, epic trance, bigroom house/club, some trap, glitch hop
    Some random post rock, post trip/hip hop chillout, trance chillstep as long as it's fresh sounding and relaxing and not too emotional
    Misheard lyrics YouTube videos
    Sometimes anything by the likes of Gustav Holst and Ralph Vaughan Williams
    Some random stream on or or the radio on occasion
    Occasionally musicals / soundtracks or even continental black/power metal
    Classic pop / rock / electronic dance on occasion
    Ethnic esoteric / mystical music
    New age, neoclassical and nu folk
    Very occasionally some weird experimental or drone music
    Sometimes even chart stuff, R&B, rock, UKG

@solipsists : 4w5-6w7-9w8 sx/sp
    And just like that, the thread reverted to the mess it once was.(Skip me.)