123 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default What is your favorite of each of the triads?

for me

head/heart/gut: gut. gut types have the least anxiety and the most authority and control
    hornevian style: assertive/Id. the compliant and withdrawn triads are less productive, more self defeating and struggle more with issues of confidence
    harmonic style: competency. positive outlook types come across as shallow and naive while reactive types piss me off cuz they test your ass so much
    frustration(idealistic)/rejection (power seeking)/relating: frustration. relating types are too bland and power seeking types are too controlling (whether directly like an 8 or prosocially like a 2. 5's power seeking is the most tolerable because it relates to knowledge and resources rather than people.) frustration triaders are interesting because they a subtle, yet romantic idealism about them that adds flavor to their personality.

and, a bit off topic, but just because...
    instinctual subtypes: Self Preservation (specifically Sp/Sx). Sp doms have the more realistic view of reality, are the best taking care of practical matters and have the most reasonable focus. you need to be alive to attend to social and sexual needs. the reverse is not always true.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Stansmith

Heart, Withdrawn (with Id-wing, or vice-versa), Competency, Frustration, Sexual.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Favorite head/heart/gut: My favorite is head type. They think about shit all day long like myself. My second favorite is probably heart type. I generally can't stand gut types because it seems like they never think about anything.

hornevian style:Assertive types. They tend to be the id types, and I like Id types.

harmonic style:Positive outlook. They tend to bring me up when I'm down.

instinctual subtypes:Sexual types are my personal favorite. They seem to be the most passionate, and the most intimate.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Perhaps not exactly an accurate answer, but I generally feel especially comfortable with competency, positive outlook, relating (attachment), and Sp types.

Competency types are relatable as I have a strong personal focus on competence, positive outlook types help stabilize my emotional volatility, attachment types tend to try to preserve things like I do, and Sps are pleasing because they tend to have less "strings attached" - interactions tend to be direct and their resource focus is helpful.

I do not think any of these attributes tends to override overall relations, but particular elements can help smooth things.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Favorite head/heart/gut: My favorite is head type. They think about shit all day long like myself. My second favorite is probably heart type. I generally can't stand gut types because it seems like they never think about anything.
    hornevian style:Assertive types. They tend to be the id types, and I like Id types.
    harmonic style:Positive outlook. They tend to bring me up when I'm down.
    instinctual subtypes:Sexual types are my personal favorite. They seem to be the most passionate, and the most intimate.
    so a Sexual 7 is your favorite type?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    for me

head/heart/gut: gut. gut types have the least anxiety and the most authority and control
    hornevian style: assertive/Id. the compliant and withdrawn triads are less productive, more self defeating and struggle more with issues of confidence
    harmonic style: competency. positive outlook types come across as shallow and naive while reactive types piss me off cuz they test your ass so much
    frustration(idealistic)/rejection (power seeking)/relating: frustration. relating types are too bland and power seeking types are too controlling (whether directly like an 8 or prosocially like a 2. 5's power seeking is the most tolerable because it relates to knowledge and resources rather than people.) frustration triaders are interesting because they a subtle, yet romantic idealism about them that adds flavor to their personality.

and, a bit off topic, but just because...
    instinctual subtypes: Self Preservation (specifically Sp/Sx). Sp doms have the more realistic view of reality, are the best taking care of practical matters and have the most reasonable focus. you need to be alive to attend to social and sexual needs. the reverse is not always true.
    just fun, I'll do my least favorite too
    head/heart/gut: heart. with the exception of 3, they come as needlessly sensitive and useless. fear and anger, on some level at least, make sense to me, but I don't understand the concept of shame at all.
    hornevian style: compliant/superego. with the exception of 6 (cuz they can be pretty Id sometimes. @The Great One for example). too critical, both of self and others and make up all these dumb rules and obligations that only serve to make people's lives more tedious and boring
    harmonic style: reactive. they piss me off with their testing and up-in-your-grill-ness
    frustration(idealistic)/rejection (power seeking)/relating: rejection/power seeking. too controlling

instinctual variant: Social. don't get me wrong, it's very useful and something I wish I had more of, but the majority of my experiences with it (whether utilizing it myself or observing it) have been mind numbing and frustrating.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    so a Sexual 7 is your favorite type?
    Yes, and I don't give a shit what Naranjo says, the sexual 7 is a very sexual type in the literal way.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

head/heart/gut: Heart.
    hornevian style: assertive/Id.
    harmonic style: reactive?
    frustration(idealistic)/rejection (power seeking)/relating: frustration. more imagination.

instinctual subtypes: Sp
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

head/heart/gut: Heart.
    hornevian style: assertive/Id.
    harmonic style: reactive?
    frustration(idealistic)/rejection (power seeking)/relating: frustration. more imagination.

instinctual subtypes: Sp
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Head, withdrawn, reactive, frustration, SX