User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Stansmith

Not sure whether you've mentioned it already ITT, but whats your Image fix? @The Great One

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Not sure whether you've mentioned it already ITT, but whats your Image fix? @The Great One
    TGO is a 3. I forget whether he's 3w4 or 3w2 but I see the latter for him.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Not sure whether you've mentioned it already ITT, but whats your Image fix? The Great One
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    TGO is a 3. I forget whether he's 3w4 or 3w2 but I see the latter for him.
    My image fix is 3w2.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    My image fix is 3w2.

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yeah you guessed it right. I considered a 2w3 fix for a while. However, I realized that I don't want to just be liked. No, instead I want to be praised and respected for my accomplishments. Also, I don't care if some people hate me, just as long as people know that I have accomplished a great deal.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Yeah you guessed it right. I considered a 2w3 fix for a while. However, I realized that I don't want to just be liked. No, instead I want to be praised and respected for my accomplishments. Also, I don't care if some people hate me, just as long as people know that I have accomplished a great deal.
    I agree with your self-assessment as 3w2. You're also big on impressing your partner with your appearance than concerned with just the seducing in the first place as well. Do you think 3 is linked to a desire for fame since one of 3's key motivations is to impress others?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I agree with your self-assessment as 3w2. You're also big on impressing your partner with your appearance than concerned with just the seducing in the first place as well. Do you think 3 is linked to a desire for fame since one of 3's key motivations is to impress others?
    Yeah I think that the 3 fix definitely has something to do with it. I just wonder if I am really social last?

Stansmith

Yeah I think that the 3 fix definitely has something to do with it. I just wonder if I am really social last?
    Kanye West is a social-last 6 and he exemplifies what you describe. It's likely the 3-connection and the fix, although obviously, I don't know you that well.

Stansmith

As a 3w4-fixer, I wouldn't mind the lowkey fame/irrelevancy of a writer or film director (not your huge, blockbuster types). I don't need to be noticed on the street as long as I'm making decent money, enjoying myself, and I'm relatively important to some niche group that won't get all fan-girly on me. I could lead a relatively normal life and still feel somewhat famous.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

3w4, 4w3, sx/so or so/sx....apparently being a sx/so 6w7 gives some of us some similarities to 4w3 in that vein.

I have never wanted the real kind of fame that comes with paparazzi stalking you, but I have been on stage or making myself secretly visible to some one since I was about 3.

At the very least you must know the story of my epic personal journey, lest I die leaving little else behind.

I know a 9w1 sx/so who also seems to seek notoriety in a more covert but still apparent way. I do think 4w3 may be his heart fix... "haters make me famous" is such a 4w3 thing to say, being famous for your flaws, freakish quality or uniqueness.

But I do think sx/so or so/sx has some thing to do with it.

Remember too though that Gen Y is a generation who all collectively crave to be publicly recognized in a probably unhealthy and borderline narcissistic way.