The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    No... (I'm not sure what you are getting at though so idk)
    I'm not sure entirely why, but I always seem to attract xNTP girls, and we end up in these conversations where we seem to be hitting very similar points.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Then 2 is probably not my heart fix. I struggle with feelings of inferiority, and that will kill even the best mood.
    You come off as a 7 disintegrating to 1..

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Would make more sense if you had said "seemingly happiest".

I'd suggest you to listen what real people say about their state of mind, but you seem too invested in your theory.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    You come off as a 7 disintegrating to 1..
    I've considered that. I tend to be very hard on myself. I used to think I was a good writer and intelligent and a good fine artist. I used to ignore minor mistakes as long as I was enjoying myself. The mistakes even would often become part of a new design or idea. Now, though, if a painting doesn't match up exactly with what I see in my head, it will make me feel physically ill. Also, if one of my stories has a typo in it after I combed over it for hours, I'll feel stupid. I tend to feel like everybody else does everything way better than I do and that I am defective. If I do nothing, I am declared lazy, and if I do something, I usually do it wrong. At least for a while, this perfectionism was accompanied by my usual stream of ideas. The past few weeks, though…it's been relatively quiet in my mind. I have had next to zero new insights, I feel cold and very nearly devoid of any feeling, and I feel as though I've lost touch with my creativity. I am still forgetful and lose things, but worse now. I've felt devoid of energy, and try to sleep, but can't due to worry and regrets. I really wish I knew how to be better, but it would appear as if I am stuck this way for now.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

I've considered that. I tend to be very hard on myself. I used to think I was a good writer and intelligent and a good fine artist. I used to ignore minor mistakes as long as I was enjoying myself. The mistakes even would often become part of a new design or idea. Now, though, if a painting doesn't match up exactly with what I see in my head, it will make me feel physically ill. Also, if one of my stories has a typo in it after I combed over it for hours, I'll feel stupid. I tend to feel like everybody else does everything way better than I do and that I am defective. If I do nothing, I am declared lazy, and if I do something, I usually do it wrong. At least for a while, this perfectionism was accompanied by my usual stream of ideas. The past few weeks, though…it's been relatively quiet in my mind. I have had next to zero new insights, I feel cold and very nearly devoid of any feeling, and I feel as though I've lost touch with my creativity. I am still forgetful and lose things, but worse now. I've felt devoid of energy, and try to sleep, but can't due to worry and regrets. I really wish I knew how to be better, but it would appear as if I am stuck this way for now.
    At least I can remember when my feelings had more energy and I produced more ideas. Now rhinos are a little sleepy…

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Would make more sense if you had said "seemingly happiest".

I'd suggest you to listen what real people say about their state of mind, but you seem too invested in your theory.
    More like he doesn't seem to know the theory.

Happiness is a function of health level, not type.
    Last edited by Zarathustra; 08-20-2013 at 07:37 PM.

I'm not sure entirely why, but I always seem to attract xNTP girls, and we end up in these conversations where we seem to be hitting very similar points.
    Oh well in that case 'yes'...to what you are asking. But this to me would be regardless of gender. iow, xNFPs & xNTPs will share many similarities and pov and it will not matter if it is an ENFP male and an ENTP female or vice versa (or an ENFP & ENTP of the same gender.) We are wired in a similar way.

I dated a guy that to this day I cannot decide if he was an ENFP or an ENTP (although I lean ENFP) and honestly I think I laughed for 3 years straight. We had so much fun...doing nothing really... we had no money...but we made everything into something enjoyable... like doing laundry was a blast... going to the grocery store was an adventure...etc. We just got each other <--and I think there is a lot to be said for this kind of 'close in type' kind of relationship.

So in this way...yes I do think ENFP males are 'like' ENTP females.

Stansmith

I tried picturing a 7 at levels 7-9 and it sounds just as bad as whatever Im going through.

Sure, they're constantly doing stuff, but imagine constantly trying new things and not being able to enjoy any of it. You're constantly planning, spending money you don't have, you end up doing drugs and having unprotected sex to feel something, you start getting into Erotic asphyxiation, the appeal of all that eventually wears off and then bam, you jump off a bridge.

It's more or less the same anxiety, except they're constantly doing stuff. Same goes for any type at unhealthy levels.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Then 2 is probably not my heart fix. I struggle with feelings of inferiority, and that will kill even the best mood.
    I'm starting to think that you may be a core 6.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I'm starting to think that you may be a core 6.
    Perhaps, I feel like I have a little of everything except 8. Phobic 6 fits fairly well, but 7 would cover my desire to have a good life and have fun and 5 would cover my quest for knowledge. I am a core head type, but that is all that is obvious.