for those of you who aren't familiar, the Hare Psychopathy Checklist is a diagnostic tool used by professionals to assess psychopathy.
here is the whole list:
In my opinion, factor two of the checklist is correlated with Enneagram types 7 and 3w2
Factor 1: Interpersonal/Affective"
- Glibness/superficial charm
- Grandiose sense of self-worth
- Pathological lying
- Lack of remorse or guilt
- Shallow affect (genuine emotion is short-lived and egocentric)
- Callousness; lack of empathy
- Failure to accept responsibility for his or her own actions
- Factor 2: Lifestyle/Antisocial."
while factor two is correlated with the Sx/So variant and Enneagram types 8 and 7
Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
- Parasitic lifestyle
- Poor behavioral control
- Lack of realistic long-term goals
- Juvenile delinquency
- Early behavior problems
- Revocation of conditional release
- Criminal versatility