User Tag List

123 Last

Ginkgo

Default Do You Like Your Integration Point?

Do you enjoy the idea of your integration point? Do you tend to like people who are the same type as your integration point? Do you enjoy being integrated or being "healthy"?

If you're unsure of your integration point, here's a chart for reference.

EDIT: Updated image.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

in person i'm not sure i know any 5's except i think my mother might be...and well of course i like her haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    in person i'm not sure i know any 5's except i think my mother might be...and well of course i like her haha
    Do you like it when your areas of interest become more refined and you start to collect information about particular things in depth?

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Do you enjoy the idea of your integration point? Do you tend to like people who are the same type as your integration point? Do you enjoy being integrated or being "healthy"?

If you're unsure of your integration point, here's a chart for reference.

The arrows indicate the dynamics of integration and disintegration.
    I love my integration point.

I have aspired to practice Buddism and follow the Tao my whole life...and now I know why...

Even though it's extremely contradicting to my MBTI type....womp womp...control freak.

However when I'm able to find inner peace and bring peace to others around me, I feel fullfilled.

I feel like I have ultimate power...and that appeals to the Te/Ni
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Do you like it when your areas of interest become more refined and you start to collect information about particular things in depth?
    yes i do...but i still lack the patience most of the time. i only have a few interests that i study in depth actually...and that might have more to do with my sxness...not sure.

i don't feel integrated.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I love my integration point.

I have aspired to practice Buddism and follow the Tao my whole life...and now I know why...

Even though it's extremely contradicting to my MBTI type....womp womp...control freak.

However when I'm able to find inner peace and bring peace to others around me, I feel fullfilled.

I feel like I have ultimate power...and that appeals to the Te/Ni
    It's a bit contradictory in more than one way, considering that the typical E9 hardly exude power. IMO this reinforces the theory that integration points typify behaviors more than psychological attitudes. Internally, you're still focused on a locus of control like any type of the head fix, but externally, you're not anxiously searching for a system to trust. So, I'm guessing that from that POV, you can troubleshoot as a 6 without any hiccups because you're not consumed by the need to troubleshoot.

Stansmith

I wouldn't mind being a 9, but I don't like the idea of acting like one now.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yes i do...but i still lack the patience most of the time. i only have a few interests that i study in depth actually...and that might have more to do with my sxness...not sure.

i don't feel integrated.
    My E7 ex wasn't sx and she still identified with the sentiment. However, sx would probably amplify your level of interest and even your level of impatience.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I'm married to a 5, and love his 5-ness most of the time. I think I like that he is so cool and calculating while I'm much more fiery and spontaneous. It's almost like a built-in security for me since he's around to make sure I don't jump into anything too crazy. I help him loosen up and do things outside of his comfort zone too. Although we're both pretty comfortable in our roles, I definitely think each of us strives to be a little more like the other in that respect.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

It's a bit contradictory in more than one way, considering that the typical E9 hardly exude power. IMO this reinforces the theory that integration points typify behaviors more than psychological attitudes. Internally, you're still focused on a locus of control like any type of the head fix, but externally, you're not anxiously searching for a system to trust. So, I'm guessing that from that POV, you can troubleshoot as a 6 without any hiccups because you're not consumed by the need to troubleshoot.
    Hmm...maybe I'm romanticizing the idea of an E9.

I was talking about the kind of "power" one gets when they have inner peace.

Like a subtle "steady river" power. hmm...hard concept to convey now that I think about it...abstract I guess...

Anyways...you're right either way about the bold.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12