• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you picture each Enneatype looking like?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ 451 also!

I can usually tell a girl is phobic 6 if they have that one Marylin Monroe quote (if you can't handle me when I'm..blah blah blah) on their social media profiles, or any reference to Marylin Monroe in general. It's a trend I've noticed lol.

:D

I have noticed this also.... although I've seen a fair amount of women I would type as 7w6 really like Monroe also, especially if ESFP (as opposed to ENFP). I never really got the fuss over her, personally.

S

Stansmith

cp6

how-to-draw-gangster-spongebob_1_000000007012_5.jpg

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] Thanks, I just saw this! :D As do I, was he a 458 though? I'd have thought from his writings that he was either a 3w4 or a 4w3...in the latter case I suppose he could still have been 458 but I don't think it fits.

Regardless, I do think this picture looks like it could be a 458 (which is what the OP called for)! I even feel like he looks like me-- as far as body language, dress and facial expression go anyway. I actually felt so much that way, that I put our pictures side-by-side to see if I was right. I think I am, weirdly so! Huh.

wilde-me.jpg

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Self-preservation 4w3

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ameeker

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Thanks Stansmith. I approve. I like being compared with Joan from Mad Men.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I know this is an opinion based thread and comes from personal perspective, but I'm not nearly as bohemian or stoned-looking as this lady. I do see what the intent was, calm and intuitive. In that sense I think this looks much more like a 9 INFJ, than a 4w5 INFJ. 4w5's calm intuition would have more intensity and feeling, while the 9 would look much more checked out and mellow like the above.