User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 102

  1. #61
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    3w4

    barbara hershey.jpg

    (click to view the image)

  2. #62
    So she did. small.wonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    4w5

    This is one of the most annoying ways to stereotype 4 in my opinon. This kid looks totally 6 to me. I did wear red eye shadow occasionally in high school, but never even came close to submitting to peer pressure or specific social groups enough to look so classically punk/emo. Much less pierce the crap out of my mouth.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

  3. #63
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    This is one of the most annoying ways to stereotype 4 in my opinon. This kid looks totally 6 to me. I did wear red eye shadow occasionally in high school, but never even came close to submitting to peer pressure or specific social groups enough to look so classically punk/emo. Much less pierce the crap out of my mouth.
    Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't type the 4w3's like that, just the 4w5's. I picture the 4w3's more like this (on the left)...


  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    @Stansmith I love how much you communicate in images and videos.
    x2

  5. #65
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    2w3>7w6>9w1

    And so/sx as fuck.



    It's so cute!!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  6. #66
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    7w8


  7. #67
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    1w2


  8. #68
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't type the 4w3's like that, just the 4w5's. I picture the 4w3's more like this (on the left)...

    Your understanding of fours is wrong. Most people's seems to be, though. It's typically more like this:










    It's all in the eyes.

  9. #69
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Your understanding of fours is wrong. Most people's seems to be, though. It's typically more like this:










    It's all in the eyes.
    Yup.

  10. #70
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    9w8




Similar Threads

  1. [NF] What do an Fi Ni loop look like?
    By prplchknz in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:23 AM
  2. What do you picture each MBTI type looking like?
    By Stansmith in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:55 PM
  3. What do you look like on the inside?
    By Fluffywolf in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:06 AM
  4. [E9] What do stressed out 9's look like?
    By Glycerine in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 12:45 PM
  5. What do you think about people who like dark places?
    By Virtual ghost in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 10:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO