• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you picture each Enneatype looking like?

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w5

emo-kid.jpg

This is one of the most annoying ways to stereotype 4 in my opinon. This kid looks totally 6 to me. I did wear red eye shadow occasionally in high school, but never even came close to submitting to peer pressure or specific social groups enough to look so classically punk/emo. Much less pierce the crap out of my mouth.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
This is one of the most annoying ways to stereotype 4 in my opinon. This kid looks totally 6 to me. I did wear red eye shadow occasionally in high school, but never even came close to submitting to peer pressure or specific social groups enough to look so classically punk/emo. Much less pierce the crap out of my mouth.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't type the 4w3's like that, just the 4w5's. I picture the 4w3's more like this (on the left)...

maxresdefault.jpg

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
2w3>7w6>9w1

And so/sx as fuck.

It's so cute!! :wubbie:

B

brainheart

Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't type the 4w3's like that, just the 4w5's. I picture the 4w3's more like this (on the left)...

maxresdefault.jpg

Your understanding of fours is wrong. Most people's seems to be, though. It's typically more like this:

winona_ryder_735.jpg

oberst.jpg

elliott_smith_imagem_17.jpg

quote-i-am-a-kind-of-paranoid-in-reverse-i-suspect-people-of-plotting-to-make-me-happy-j-d-salinger-161769.jpg

It's all in the eyes.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Your understanding of fours is wrong. Most people's seems to be, though. It's typically more like this:

winona_ryder_735.jpg

oberst.jpg

elliott_smith_imagem_17.jpg

quote-i-am-a-kind-of-paranoid-in-reverse-i-suspect-people-of-plotting-to-make-me-happy-j-d-salinger-161769.jpg

It's all in the eyes.

If it's so wrong and so far fetched then why is that so many people repped me and thanked me for that post?

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
If it's so wrong and so far fetched then why is that so many people repped me and thanked me for that post?
Probably because they're misinformed like you, or interpretating it as a joke. But it doesn't really matter how many people 'repped' you to be honest.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=7140]brainheart[/MENTION]

I picture 4w3 much like this
mariacallas3.jpg

thehelpfilm1.jpg