User Tag List

First 891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I always thought Lady Gaga to be 6w7 ESFP with a 3w4 fix, also keep in mind; these are celebrities - they are supposed to have something that makes them 'stand out'. You can't be serious when you imagine that non-celebrity 4w3's all act that way. I think that is more 3w4ish behaviour anyways (social-dom). But yes, admittedly - 4w3's are generally more exhibionistic than 4w5's. But it does vary, think Prince vs Morrissey. Prince is more 'stand out' and Morrissey is more 'just stylish, not TOO revolting'. I think it's because Prince is sx/so and Morrissey is sx-last (most people say he's sp/so but I'd say he's so/sp)
    just curious, what would a 4w3 sp-dom look like?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    I'm not sure, I find 4w3 sp-dom quite fascinating, they're pretty rare. But there's always Roy Orbison - 4w3 sp/so. Very charming yet reserved I think. I don't know much more about them. Unfortunately it seems as if the YouTube exemplars-pastebin has been removed, but I do remember quite a lot of fashion designers being 4w3 sp/so. Yves Saint-Laurent being one of them.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Riso and Hudson refer to Sp 4 as "The Sensualist". they're the most domestic 4 and like to collect evocative things which speak to them and express something they see in themselves. typically, their homes will be filled with art pieces, clothing or miscellaneous trinkets (such as a pretty rock they found on a walk) which spoke to them on an emotional level. with the 3 wing dominant, their collection will probably run more toward that which is "tasteful" or sophisticated

in contrast, Social 4 is the 4 to whom the stereotypes apply the most. they're very much ugly duckling types and, of all the 4s, the most aware of how they don't fit in with the rest of the other ducklings (compare to a Social last 4 like OrangeAppled who couldn't give less of a shit). Sexual 4s are the counter-shame variety, tend to be very aggressive and competitive and often come off like 7w8 or 8w7.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Riso and Hudson refer to Sp 4 as "The Sensualist". they're the most domestic 4 and like to collect evocative things which speak to them and express something they see in themselves. typically, their homes will be filled with art pieces, clothing or miscellaneous trinkets (such as a pretty rock they found on a walk) which spoke to them on an emotional level. with the 3 wing dominant, their collection will probably run more toward that which is "tasteful" or sophisticated
    dude, get your head out of the books and come join us mortals. i live with a type 4w3 sp dom, she doesn't collect evocative things blah blah. actually, our house is pretty minimalistic, just essentials. i would agree with the theory that Si types tend towards external minimalist, in contrast to Se types.

also, for me insight comes from personal experience (and learning from other's personal experiences). which is why i asked this question to an enneagram type 4 person, and not you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I always thought Lady Gaga to be 6w7 ESFP with a 3w4 fix, also keep in mind; these are celebrities - they are supposed to have something that makes them 'stand out'. You can't be serious when you imagine that non-celebrity 4w3's all act that way. I think that is more 3w4ish behaviour anyways (social-dom). But yes, admittedly - 4w3's are generally more exhibionistic than 4w5's. But it does vary, think Prince vs Morrissey. Prince is more 'stand out' and Morrissey is more 'just stylish, not TOO revolting'. I think it's because Prince is sx/so and Morrissey is sx-last (most people say he's sp/so but I'd say he's so/sp)
    Lady Gaga could very easily be a 6w7 or a 7w6. However, there is no chance in hell that she doesn't have a 4w3 fix. Her outfits are too wild for her to be a 3w4. 3w4's tend to have a more conservative style. Now some 3w4's with a strong 4 wing can take it pretty far, but she takes it way too far to be a 3w4 fixer.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

dude, get your head out of the books and come join us mortals.
    drop the attitude.

i live with a type 4w3 sp dom, she doesn't collect evocative things blah blah. actually, our house is pretty minimalistic, just essentials. i would agree with the theory that Si types tend towards external minimalist, in contrast to Se types.
    also, for me insight comes from personal experience (and learning from other's personal experiences). which is why i asked this question to an enneagram type 4 person, and not you.
    you asked a question on an open forum and I responded with an opinion that was based on a credible source. if you're so picky about who responds to your questions, send a PM.

*ahem*
    anyway, back on topic

phobic 6w7

phobic 6w5
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post

in contrast, Social 4 is the 4 to whom the stereotypes apply the most. they're very much ugly duckling types and, of all the 4s, the most aware of how they don't fit in with the rest of the other ducklings (compare to a Social last 4 like OrangeAppled who couldn't give less of a shit). Sexual 4s are the counter-shame variety, tend to be very aggressive and competitive and often come off like 7w8 or 8w7.
    If the books do reflect mortals, I'm an sx last who in contrast gives a few more shits. Jury's out on whether they do, for now...
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

4w3:
    4w5:
    3w4:
    2:

But yes, admittedly - 4w3's are generally more exhibionistic than 4w5's.
    I think social 4w5s can be exhibionistic with their outfits as well

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I think social 4w5s can be exhibionistic with their outfits as well
    Yes, but I don't think it's as common.
    4w5-9w1-5w4