- she won't leave the house if it's a bit cold of rainy (i dont give a shit)
- she's the one that worries about the health of what we eat and likes to go shopping for food everyday (i just stock the house every week)
- she's normally the one who cooks
- she's very sensitive to her body sensations (si?) and has a very sensitive stomach, is always complaining about her sensations etc
- she always wants to be in the house, while often i want to get out
- if we're out she will get tired after 1 hour or 2. she's very balanced and cannot be outside for a long time without complaining that she needs to rest
- she's always the one worrying about "stupid" things like "it's too bright let's close the shutters" or "close that window or we'll get sick" or "we are not drinking enough water, it's important to be hydrated" or "don't go out without taking a scarf or you'll get a cold"
- she's also the one who's more into the aesthetics of the house...i dont give a shit
- interestingly, she has no concerns over money
If it wasn't for me, i think we would almost never leave the house. i like to see my friends more often than she does...she'll meet like 1 person once a week, and that's it. she's totally fine just being the 2 of us.