Heres how the other types at average health compare:
- Decisive, they know exactly what they want and how they want to live their lives.
- Positive outlook. They're charitable, have great social skills and people like them.
- They enjoy hard work, thus achieve status easily. Everyone envies them, they get all the ho's, they're focused. Not a single day goes by where their ego isn't stroked. They're great, and they know it. I doubt their farts even smell bad.
- Sure, they torture themselves with emotion, but this feels good
to them. It gives them a sense of purpose, it makes them feel unique. With 6s its just pure, inescapable dread that you just wish would end. They're also creative, unique and stand out, and never put a filter on their imagination. We're plain janes compared to them.
Having an identity and a solid perception of who you are>>>>>>>Being a boring confused mess
- They're intellegent and decisive
- They're positive-outlook, assertive, confident and they're always having fun without fear. They never dwell on anything. They contribute energy to a group dynamic.
- They're assertive, aggressive and confident.
- Positive outlook. People like them and they never worry about anything.
There's literally no positive twist you can give to being an average-level phobic NF 6, we pretty much have to be at extremely healthy levels to enjoy our lives and stand out as people. We're the guys rappers are reffering to when they talk about "b-tch n-ggas". Being an NT or SJ 6 is probably alright in comparison. I'm sure some people "like" us, but we're too insecure to even see that or accept it for what it is (the same goes for any positive trait or talent that we may have), and that's why I say it's a sh-tty existence.