Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Marilyn Manson Fighting Depression → ������ Lifestyle

- - - Updated - - -

Marilyn Mason 4w5
    Marilyn Manson: ‘I created a fake world because I didn’t like the one I was living in’ | Music | The Guardian
    "It’s just unclear what sort of trouble. He had death threats after Columbine, and severe depression after the ending of his relationships, and suicidal thoughts."
    NOBODY SAID THAT MANSON DIDN'T HAVE DEPRESSION. Do you even know how the fuck to read? I just posted a list of other rockstars of other types including 5, 9 and 7 who suffered from depression. What of them? What is your point
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISFP ~ ESI-Se
    Likes Boogie man liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

- - - Updated - - -

Here I am hiding.
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Here I am hiding.
    Indeed you are. You are full of resources and quotes without thought behind them.
    Likes Animal liked this post

Blood of the Exile Array Animal's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se

Marilyn Manson 4w5
    Marilyn Manson Shows His Vulnerable Side

Again, Manson is probably having a little fun with us, but at least his closing statement is true, particularly in the context of the last year. This past Christmas eve, burlesque/fetish queen Dita Von Teese, whom Manson had married the previous December after a six-year relationship, filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. In subsequent interviews, Von Teese pointed to Manson's alleged infidelities, substance abuse and demons (inner, not pets). He blamed depression and a basic reluctance to change his ways.

That's where we first met, but that wasn't our bond," Manson says of Wood. In various interviews, he has described her as a creative sounding board during the making of "Eat Me, Drink Me" and a much-needed friend as he battled severe depression that at times left him almost catatonic. In Rolling Stone, Manson cited Wood's gesture of solidarity and devotion when "she picked up a butcher's knife and said, 'Here, you can stab me.' When someone was willing to drown with me, I really didn't want to drown anymore."
    This has nothing to do with his type. I could post similar articles about Hendrix, Joplin, Winehouse, Plant etc. Brittney Spears went crazy and she's no 4. In fact I am very close with people who are in the music business and it is a depressing as fuck business. Very few people make it through that business without developing depression. Your arguments are completely pointless and you just posted several posts about Manson which are totally off topic and not proving anything.

I think @Boogie man is aiming a bit too high with suggesting that you learn critical thinking. It would help if you learned how to read in the first place or to think at all. You can move on to 'critical' later.

Why is there an argument on the guy? It's not like the guy gave an impression of someone who cared for the average individual.
    In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. - John Muir

Founder of Serious Level

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Rockstars who died from drug overdoses at age 27 and took drugs because of depression:

Jimi Hendrix (9w8)
    Janis Joplin (not sure of her type)
    Amy Winehouse (7w6)
    Kurt Cobain

Robert Plant had depression too.. a 7w8.
    Trent Reznor had depression.. a 5w4.

And on and on. So what is your point?

I never said Marilyn Manson never had depression. He is hard working, motivated, and depression is not central to his personality any more than it is for any of these other rockstars.
    Jimi Hendrix was a manic depressive (bipolar). That may or may not be personality related? But it's definitely a mood disorder, not a personality disorder.

- - - Updated - - -

"Robert Plant had depression too.. a 7w8." I already mentioned the type 7 at level 9. You should have mentioned Robin Williams, a famous depressive who committed suicide when he bottomed out at level 9, sub-level 3 of type 7.
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

Blood of the Exile Array Animal's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Why is there an argument on the guy? It's not like the guy gave an impression of someone who cared for the average individual.
    There's no argument about Manson, except for this one poster talking to himself. The argument for the rest of us was about whether 4 and depression are related, and that person posted several of the exact same posts about Manson simply because I referenced his name.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Janis Joplin is supposedly a 4, according to various enneagram sites.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    There's no argument about Manson, except for this one poster talking to himself. The argument for the rest of us was about whether 4 and depression are related, and that person posted several of the exact same posts about Manson simply because I referenced his name.
    You did not simply reference his name. You wrote, "ANd Marilyn Manson, a 4w5, is certainly no whining lazy sadsack either" after you wrote a lot of stuff about yourself feeling "arid" and - to use the correct term - disassociated from your body - which, by the way, is describing a type 9.

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast