User Tag List

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hardest Type to be in The Enneagram

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

I think 4 sounds like the hardest type to be in the enneagram. So much emotion to grapple with.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Can you really black out from anxiety?! So crazy, I never knew. xoxo
    yeah for sure...you've probably heard of people backing out before giving blood...it's like that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah for sure...you've probably heard of people backing out before giving blood...it's like that.
    Oh yeah, definitely heard of people passing out when around needles. I guess I was surprised at the idea of it happening because of generalized anxiety and not from acute stress. I once passed out after being stung by a huge wasp. lol, my friends thought I was going into anaphylaxis, so I woke up to a dozen EMTs. True story.

Stansmith

@Starry I've never heard any mention of that. 7w6 being ne/ni ??? That's kinda awesomely interesting.
    I an see how 6 is like ni paranoia.
    I think 6 is more Si.
    @Starry

I have a hard time making Fi-based judgements and just sort of Ne everywhere. I obviously have significant Fi though, since I'm sensitive.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Oh yeah, definitely heard of people passing out when around needles. I guess I was surprised at the idea of it happening because of generalized anxiety and not from acute stress. I once passed out after being stung by a huge wasp. lol, my friends thought I was going into anaphylaxis, so I woke up to a dozen EMTs. True story.
    yeah i always feel like i'm going to pass out around needles but in the midst of an anxiety attack...your brain is just non stop thinking of all the possible real health shit that may be going on and it just freaks you out and your body feels like it's shutting down.

it's bloody horrible i tell you!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I think 6 is more Si.
    @Starry

I have a hard time making Fi-based judgements and just sort of Ne everywhere. I obviously have significant Fi though, since I'm sensitive.
    man...do you? really? i don''t think it feels that way to me...it feels either ne or ni
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    1w2 so

yeah i always feel like i'm going to pass out around needles but in the midst of an anxiety attack...your brain is just non stop thinking of all the possible real health shit that may be going on and it just freaks you out and your body feels like it's shutting down.

it's bloody horrible i tell you!
    Am a very anxious person myself so I feel you!

Stansmith

man...do you? really? i don''t think it feels that way to me...it feels either ne or ni
    The avoidant and superego-compliant behavior is like psuedo-Si for me

Stansmith

@Starry

This is basically me:

Ne-ENFp

The intuitive subtype gives the impression of a person that has been torn off from reality. Internally focused and at the same time disseminated, they’re inclined to unexpected contrasts of behavior where shyness and apathy are replaced by emotional elevation, determination and activity, a melancholic look - or inspired/joyful. Thoughtful and impulsive, optimistic and suppressed, timid and energetic, they provide various impressions. Internally inconsistent, sensitive and vulnerable, they hid their problems under a mask of carelessness. Try to be affable with everything, aspire to understand and favor everyone with a smile. They are attentive, soft and tactful. Willingly they explore the problems of others, try to find ways out of difficult positions and give useful advice. They protect their emotions and can threaten their opponents with notable psychological pressure. They’re impulsive, a little bit angular and their movements are badly coordinated. Gait is fast and a bit clumsy; their chins are often pointed, appear attentive, interrogative or surprised.

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Wow yeah me too... Not a freakin care in the world... Mostly...I mean beyond things that I'd have to be soulless not to be upset about but yeah I developed anxiety in my 20's too.

Actually went to the dr telling him I think I had diabetes because my body would go numb and I'd lose vision or blackout sometimes.

I had periods where I was scared to drive because I was so afraid I might just drive right off the turnpike or even walking my dog too far from the house... I once blacked out and sat on the street all alone scared to death because I I couldn't see

It was nuts and I had no idea what was going on and the dr told me it was anxiety. I was like wtf. I don't think so... Why aren't you listening to me? You need to check my blood! I think I'm diabetic! And he said listen... You're like 115 lbs in good shape... I really don't think you're diabetic. You've got general anxiety disorder.

He wanted to give me pills for it... But I don't like taking pills.

I don't trust doctors much to prescribe me mood altering stuffs.

So I went to whole foods and found some herbal supplement called be calm or something haha

No idea if they actually worked beyond just a placebo affect of me feeling like I was handling it.

And they stopped... Mostly... Years later I had them again a couple times. Just thought I was having a heart attack. He gave me Valium. It was alright... Just took it a few times.

Got a divorce and have been fine since. Haha

I'm rambling. Ill blame the wine. But yeah that's funny that happened to you too.
    I swear to fuckin god we were separated soon after birth. And yes, I don't want to make it seem like I never had any worries as a child. I had many concerns...many of them questioning the universe as to why I was taken away from my birth family and placed with a weird Italian family...(what's funny...and what you don't know...is I actually used to do this/say this to my parents. I used to tell them all about my 'other parents.' But I guess it was primarily when I wanted something and they wouldn't give it to me. I'd say...'well, my other parents...') No, I was very sensitive...and so concerned about people...people that were suffering was (and is still) a big one for me and my parents had to make sure I never overheard news stories or I'd be up all night... but I lived in a very happy *magical world* in my mind until...

I didn't think I had diabetes though...I thought I had a heart condition and something wrong with my thyroid because I became freakishly thin during that time...not eating because my stomach was always in knots. Then I was diagnosed with GAD as well.

@Starry I've never heard any mention of that. 7w6 being ne/ni ??? That's kinda awesomely interesting.
    I an see how 6 is like ni paranoia.
    Just as an fyi...this is only my personal observation. This is not anything I've ever read...and may be totally bogus.

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast