User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I envy their ability to be awesome regardless of circumstances. I'm only awesome when things are going my way.
    Its a facade. Most types live behind a facade of some kind.

Also, I can't imagine living life as an E1. One can only hate oneself so much.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    After reading the entire thread, this is probably my favorite post that came out of it.
    flattering
    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I envy their ability to be appear awesome regardless of circumstances. I'm only awesome when things are going my way.
    Fixed.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

1 leaves first after drinking a glass of water. The 3, the 7 and the 8 leave with every hot girl in the bar within 1 minute of walking in. The 4 leaves to work on his novel, the 5 pulls out a copy of Ayn Rand, the 2 leaves to buy a present for his sister in law's baby shower after having a pleasant platonic conversation with the female bar tender, the 9 is not affected by the situation and the 6 awkwardly stares at a glass.
    omfg i am Dying laughing ...this is awesome.....holy fuck..cant breathe...its cause the fuckin ppl i know fit this exactly. Lmfao phew

Ehem...back to business lol

@Zarathustra I would like a complete guide to getting a better understanding of this...i was wondering if u would be so kind as to list a breif explaination of ur impressions of each level of health of the enneagram types...cause i see that my subjective view of them is different from yours...im asking genuinely...if u find it to be too much i understand...im looking for ur words tho...not sum crap off of a site. An example would be: 6 unhealthy paranoia,average having occasional anxiety, healthy no anxieties and feeling fulfilled. Something of that sort

@DJ Arendee i understand where ur comin from...u can only know what its like to be an eight If ur an eight.

But i dont give respect to clumsy initiative...thats what i see with the 8 i wrk with....thats makin fuckin mistakes where they could have been avoided...

i also know what u mean about being able to shine better in a postion of power vs not...being an entj...thats all i want... But the 6s u know r not like me...bein an entj i can tell u what person should be doing what and how...its what makes a good leader...building on the teams strenghths....

so i know that the 8 is good at somethings and not at others....i would not want her to be in charge...she is a bitch...and just cause shes got power doesnt mean shes gonna all of a sudden shine...

I guess its different for boys...prolly more direct with social situations...

where with the rest of us girls will just appease the damn 8 and then do our own thing anyway....and then avoid contact wit the bitch...

She imposes...u dont gain respect by imposing u lose it.....

Especially with me a 2 and a 4 ....we give trust in the beginning....then eventually trust dimishes over time with ppl like that

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    @Zarathustra I would like a complete guide to getting a better understanding of this...i was wondering if u would be so kind as to list a breif explaination of ur impressions of each level of health of the enneagram types...cause i see that my subjective view of them is different from yours...im asking genuinely...if u find it to be too much i understand...im looking for ur words tho...not sum crap off of a site. An example would be: 6 unhealthy paranoia,average having occasional anxiety, healthy no anxieties and feeling fulfilled. Something of that sort
    *is about to feel like Jaguar*

If you haven't read it, then get this book.

It goes into a phenomenal amount of depth about each level.

http://www.amazon.com/Personality-Ty.../dp/0395798671
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    *is about to feel like Jaguar*

If you haven't read it, then get this book.

It goes into a phenomenal amount of depth about each level.

http://www.amazon.com/Personality-Ty.../dp/0395798671

should i be getting the hint that ur losing ur patience..i appologize im on a wretched phone so im not gonna look up all of jaguars posts to get a gist of that reference.

I will read the book thanks
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

should i be getting the hint that ur losing ur patience..i appologize im on a wretched phone so im not gonna look up all of jaguars posts to get a gist of that reference.
    No no no...

It's... it's just inside joke forum humor...

Was mostly meant to be between me and Jag...

He just did something along those lines to me a long time ago...

I will read the book thanks
    No worries
    The Justice Fighter

I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    This is so irritating. No wonder 9s trick themselves into believing they have no problems since no one actually believes they matter.
    Spoken like a true 9!

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    The fact that therapists say that they're sick of seeing so many 4s and 5s, that they rarely if ever get better, and that they're giant frickin pains in the ass, is just one, but one pretty significant, piece of evidence that 4s and 5s, in some sense, have it the hardest (and I think 6s kinda belong in there too). There are others. Some have been mentioned in this thread. Others have not. You don't necessarily have to believe it, but to not consider where that evidence points and consider it a realistic possibility, and instead just level the field and say all is the same, is a flabbily relativistic move, and comes from excessive preference for Fi over Te (which is not to say it couldn't be true, but, as a method, it is not following the evidence very keenly, and is rather flabbily and conveniently throwing around the relativism stick).
    Wait, what? Where did you get that information? Do you know that many therapists who use the enneagram??? All I can say is that this 4w5 has refused all therapy and psychiatric treatment while her 9w1 stepfather has been in for at least the last 20 years, with the therapist giving up on him.

Sorry for throwing around my Fi, btw. My personal experiences and viewpoints prove nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Am I the only person who thinks Bruce Willis is a total dork?
    No, you're not.

I don't think being an 8 gives people the power that some imagine. I think in a healthy 8 it just gives them a very solid leadership quality, like they're unshakable...not that they are imposing, or superior or any of that kind of stuff.
    I think you're right about this, and I get kind of annoyed at the 8-idolization that goes on on English-speaking enneagram forums. The 8s I've met have basically just been normal people, not rulers with phenomenal powers or anything.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

They make the whiniest threads, that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Yeah:

"THE MISOGYNISTS!!!"

The Justice Fighter

The Aggressive 6
    Debator