• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Been pursued by someone Sexy like me?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm just getting my legs out in the world, and in spite of telling myself not to start dating until I get my life in some sort of shape, I keep meeting this amazing women, and I kind of go off kilter. They tend to be SO ExFPs, and I'm more than a bit crazy over someone who probably has no interest in me 'in that way'. I'm SX/SP, and I get the feeling that I may be more than a bit intense, even when I'm trying to reign it in.

Ever been chased by an SX/SP?
Ever been chased by a 4 SX?
Ever been chsed by an ENFP 4 SX/SP?

What was it like?

S

Stansmith

Dude, just own it. Sx-doms are the most seductive f-ckers out there. Intense-ness works if there's attraction and you're confident about it.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dude, just own it. Sx-doms are the most seductive f-ckers out there

Of course I'll own it, but I still wanna know what it feeels like.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i hear 4 sx's are way intense....well...from google...google said it.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

What was it like?
it started with stalking and didn't progress very far because I hid from them :blush:

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My boyfriend is INFP sx/sp (9w1). After we got together he said I was a hard girl to chase, and I was "Wait... who did the chasing?"

Sorry, I guess that doesn't apply :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ive had an ENFP 4 sx-sp make an ...off the cuff/matter of fact remark about me in that particular way and well..ehhmm..it tends to be quite the bomb and sets your soul on fire. Didnt't matter even that he was married, the impact was still there :D

In general I'm a fan of being pursued by sx-sps as they tend to be the only ones who can match my intensity, yet have those rougher edges that come with being sp :heart:

Suffice to say, it tends to take one's breath away when they go all out on you :wubbie:

tanstaafl28

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so
You may as well try to explain to someone whose been blind from birth what the color "red" looks like. You have to experience it for yourself.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol... I was joking with another member about experiences with someone who fits that description :laugh:

the sex was good, but then again he had something like 15 years and 3 wives on me, so he should have known what he was doing... that's a plus

...of course I really wished that he'd shut up sometimes. Some discussion is good and sexy, like when we'd discuss literature and social sciences and things that we'd eaten or drank, pleasantly impersonal topics, but then he'd decide to dig in and discuss things that were not only personal, but were things that I had absolutely no intention of ever dragging into the light of day... something like an emotional equivalent of discussing one's favorite way of wiping one's ass in proper conversation. And if I didn't participate he'd decide that it was because I just wasn't aware, not because I didn't want to fucking talk about it, so he'd drag me in by making assumptions about me.

When I shot down the topic of conversation he'd either make a comment along the lines of "ooh, too close to home?" or "I see, you're just pretending to be interested in things because it's cool to show interest in some topics." That pissed me off too because he should have been able to pick up on the pattern of discussions that I'd participate in and those that I wouldn't by then... maybe he did and was just trying to goad me into jumping in on the ones that I didn't like... who knows? :shrug:

He could make me feel desirable though, the way that he could look at me across a crowded room... looking me in the eye and smiling in a way that seemed like the smile was just for me and only me, the little acts of physical contact in crowded public locations, the interest in what I thought on things...

I can say that the experience was a mixed bag in a way... it ended after I discovered that he was still married and that he'd told his wife about me, which kind of freaked me out :shock:

so for the condensed version: intensity can be a good thing, it can be an incredibly mouthwatering thing to show passion about someone and about ideas as well, however, one should also learn when to back off :yes: