User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do your non-Core types in your trifix manifest?

Senior Member Array pinkgraffiti's Avatar
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I find trifix pointless, but I'll play. My core type pretty much explains as much as any theory could possibly be expected to explain a personality.

Head fix - 5w4
    Life seems to take too much energy. When dealing with roadblocks, I feel very unmotivated to do much about them at all. I tend to just escape into fantasy & theories & knowledge that has nothing to do with real life or solving my actual problems. I tend to "problem-solve" with these fantasies and my own pet theories, but it's really just blocking out reality & hoping it will go away. I tend to trust this over my real life experience, and I find reasons to invalidate real life experience. I have trouble understanding the simple things others engage in easily, and need little theories to figure out how to do common sense stuff (ie. making friends, getting your oil changed, etc). I realized awhile ago that a huge chunk of my shyness is that I can't be bothered to exert the energy to care, not so much an anxiety over humiliating myself (although that is there too, but most of it was based on "I don't know what I'm doing", but even now that I do, I still don't care to act on it).

Gut fix - 1w9
    I definitely have a mini & pissed of ESTJ within. That should say it all. In case it doesn't, then basically I can be self-righteous, perfectionistic, & very critical of those close to me. I'm "above" a lot of things. I hate this goody-good side of me, but it's there. Supposedly, if I could get past this distaste for it or viewing it as counter to my ideal self, then I could integrate the good 1 stuff & actually be closer to my ideal self.
    but but... don't you have a heart?

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    but but... don't you have a heart?
    Thread title
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Senior Member Array
    5 sx

Last edited by decrescendo; 07-27-2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: bleh

3w4 makes me image focused but with a strong individualist streak/somewhat hidden emo side.

5w6 makes me detach when shit gets too serious. intelletualize the heck out of my problems and figure out the solutions to them/gain understanding. I have a calm directness/ bluntness and cynical/paranoid streak. There's a possibility that my head type could be 6w5 but I have a hard time believing that I am a "triple merging" type.

9w8 makes somewhat easy-going and diplomatic but I have been told that I have a certain groundedness/realness to me.

Plus, having two introverted types in my tritype could explain why people think I am INFJ (also, I have an alpha male ESFJ ex-military officer for a dad and I learned a long time that I didn't want our Fe to create WWIII).

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    5w4 sx/sp
    SLI None

1w9 fix
    - gives me a more paternal quality.
    - increased connection to the competency triad
    - brings down the energy some. I come off as a lot more chill than most 7w6s
    - brings a sense of seriousness not found in either ENFP or 7w6
    - more emphasis on personal responsibility lessens the narcissistic leanings of 7 (ironic, given 7's line to 1 brings MORE narcissism lol)
    - prone to getting into politic discussion, but generally get flustered and leave (as opposed to 1w2 fixers, who will keep debating for hours lol)
    - occasionally hard on myself

3w4 fix
    - more results oriented emphasis
    - more poise/self control than most 7s
    - more polished, professional image
    - increases the elitist tendencies of 7
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

9w1 sx/so

hmm i just beginning to pay attention to my tritype

and i'm not sure about wings but my guess is that it would be 7w6 2w3 9w8

i think most of the time when it's just me...i'm a 7w6 i live in my world of ideas, excitement, positivity and anxiety- analyzing, theorizing, planing etc

in relationships i think i can be twoish in the way that when i do decide to do some loving gesture i often over do make you breakfast with smoothies in chilled, sugar rimmed glasses garnished with fruit and my amazing parmesan garlic eggs with french toast and sausage and fruit...or something like that...

i don't just make breakfast...or just buy you a shirt or just pick any restaurant...i mean depending on my financial situation of course...(freelance photographer haha) but i like to spoil people...that's just how i like to do it.

also i think i genuinely care deeply about making the other person happy. i want them to feel completely loved and love their reflection in my eyes. i want to show them all their beauty if they can't see it. i want them to feel strong and proud of who they are.

the weak part of that influence i that if i'm terribly raw and open about it is that there's that fear deep down that no one will ever love me that completely.

when it comes to conflict... i think i can be 9ish...i prefer peace...i often play the peacemaker when others can't see each others perspective. i prefer peace in my relationships...i like to merge and be all easy going and content with someone but i have a temper...not in some mean scary way but instead of being passive aggressive. i'll handle it straight on and tell you exactly how i times haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Away with the fairies Array Southern Kross's Avatar
    4w5 so/sp

Heart - 4w5
    Gives me introspection, imagination, sensitivity, a dark streak, insight in the human condition, weirdness

Head - 5w4
    Makes me emotionally distant and a borderline recluse
    Instils an endless curiosity about things that no one else would stop to even think about
    Creates an inclination to over-think everything and to disconnect from the moment
    Allows me to intellectualise even my emotions
    Leads me to bury my head in the sand on a regular basis in order to avoid dealing with uncomfortable issues/situations
    Allows me to be highly entertained for hours just by examining an atlas, or going on (what I like to call) a 'Wikipedia journey'
    Makes me a nerd, a know-it-all, and very pushy quiz team member

Gut - 1w9
    Instils a fascination with moral philosophy
    Creates an idealistic need to (theoretically) solve all the world's problems
    Gives me a perfectionistic streak
    Gives me a temper and a general irritability that I'm always trying to keep under wraps
    Makes me bossy and annoyingly self-righteous at times
    Compels me to obnoxiously correct people when they get song lyrics wrong
    Leads me to lecture everyone on the importance and relative ease of recycling, every time they throw away a soft drink bottle
    Makes me a grammar nazi and compels me to edit my posts way too many times (seriously, I've lost count on this one)
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

7w6 sx/so
    ENFp None

4w3: I want to seen as amazing and wonderful to make up for how fucked up I really am.

7w6: Adventure! Excitement! Wanderlust! And I become reckless when I'm sad.

8w9: Don't fuck with me.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

4dw sx/so
    IEx None

My 4dw makes me gloomy, moody, but also think about things, like who I am, who I want to become and how to bring beauty into the world and create stuff. It helps me navigate other peoples moods and help them see the light at the end of the tunnel. It also makes me slightly competitive at times which is unsettling to my 9

My 9w1 I use mostly in groups. When there is too many voices to go deeper in on, I'll go to peace keeping mode instead of investigative causal research mode with the 4. I'll try to help conflicting parties find common ground and focus on keeping my sanity. This is also the mode that unfortunately keeps me from actually taking action for fear of upsetting a delicate harmonious balance.

My 7w6 I use mostly to blow off steam and to entertain others. It is the word-vomit mode that makes me giddy and crazy for most, funny and quirky for some and allows me to look on the lighter side of life and just be merry. I'll wanna try silly new things, or child-like things - like play with My Little Ponies. I'll also accidentally stumble on the most ingenious ideas when Im like this, kind of like an idiot savant