User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I used to get 7, then 9, then 2 as my results and I'm pretty confident I'm a 4. Never did trust enneagram tests for that reason and took me a while to figure out my type due to that

Edit: what do you know, it got it right, finally (Im pretty sure this is like the third time I take this test)

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 4 with a 5 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the Enneagram.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 7 with a 6 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the cooperative nature of the Type Six, making the 7w6 a very outgoing type.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Me: 4w5/8w9/6w5

The test (every time): "You are a 7w6/4w5/9w8".

Truth is a little different from that.

Don't draw any conclusions from this test (unless you conclude that taking tests is not the way to figure out your true type).

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I took this test just now because i was curious what my wings of my tritype were and the freakin thing said i was a 4w3

wtff

anyone else want to take it and see if they get the result they expect?

it's probably not accurate. it was hard for me. one of those ones where none of the answers fit but you just have to pick something.

http://sex-drugs-esp.blogspot.com/20...ith-wings.html
    Where the author says:

"Then again, I believe all Enneagram tests, especially free online ones, are more or less inaccurate. The only reliable way to determine your Enneagram type is to get to work: research the system, read a big bunch of type descriptions, and decide for yourself. Tests, however, provide a good starting point because they give you a hint at which types you should first read about."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 5w4, 9w8.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 2 with a 3 wing: Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a Three wing, which means that the helpful nature of the Two combines with the ambitious nature of the Three, making you a very driven individual.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas with new and fresh concepts.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 8 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with an Eight wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Nine merge with the aggressive traits of the Eight. Inner peace is your goal, but if something is challenging that peace, your Eight wing means that you’ll stand up and deal with the situation assertively and decisively.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, generous, helpful, selfless, loving, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

GAH! To some extent, I don't identify with 4 because I don't want to be seen as special -- mostly, I don't want to be seen at all. 5w4 makes sense to me, and 9w8, but I dunno about 2. It's possible. I don't entirely discount it. What will get me up on my feet even in my very worst depression is if someone else needs help.
    P.P.S. @Viridian says 2-5-9 is The Nurse. I've heard that more than once in my life, most recently from a friend who is a doctor, lol.

This is the year my world gets rocked, apparently. Everything seems to be shifting. @LadyX, where are you with this now?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 5w4, 9w8.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 2 with a 3 wing: Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a Three wing, which means that the helpful nature of the Two combines with the ambitious nature of the Three, making you a very driven individual.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas with new and fresh concepts.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 8 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with an Eight wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Nine merge with the aggressive traits of the Eight. Inner peace is your goal, but if something is challenging that peace, your Eight wing means that you’ll stand up and deal with the situation assertively and decisively.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, generous, helpful, selfless, loving, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

GAH! To some extent, I don't identify with 4 because I don't want to be seen as special -- mostly, I don't want to be seen at all. 5w4 makes sense to me, and 9w8, but I dunno about 2. It's possible. I don't entirely discount it. What will get me up on my feet even in my very worst depression is if someone else needs help.
    P.P.S. @Viridian says 2-5-9 is The Nurse. I've heard that more than once in my life, most recently from a friend who is a doctor, lol.

This is the year my world gets rocked, apparently. Everything seems to be shifting. @LadyX, where are you with this now?
    sorry missy i missed this. hmm...where am i at with it? hmm...i think that the 2 influence is much more noticeable than i realized but that my core type is 7.

i just think i can be very twoish in relationships...but i don't do things for people to feel loved...and i don't care to have people need me and i'm not defining myself in anyway by how much good i do for others or think someone will only love me if i do things for them...or so much about the two along those lines...

when i'm giving...i do so freely without expectations...i honestly don't have any weird stuff going on in my head about it...no expectations..or hurt feelings that i'm bottling up..if that makes sense.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

I'd say you're a 7w6.
    These test results can depend on your mood. Maybe you had a hard day and you were exhausted which won't make you the happy-go-lucky stereotype of a 7.
    Talk to an ENFP 4, they appear like INFPs most of the time.

Btw I got 7w6 which described me pretty good, but it also says my tritype is 731 and I don't agree with it. They did just let me choose between principled, aggressive and agreeable, so I took the first one. I don't know if I got the word right (I'm still learning English), but I interpreted it as something a person who has his rules he sticks to could be described. I was surprised that it says 1w2 rather than 1w9. I usually score high on 9. 1 and 2 are the types I usually score lowest.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist