User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh yeah i'm at home now and i know exactly what face you're talking about. that's the face i was talking about too. it's a face i often pull when someone randomly takes my picture idkw haha i guess it's me being all fierce haha joking style of course
    ha. Okay, then it is ENFP animation. (It's always amazing to me...like such a great feeling...when you hear someone say 'I know exactly what your talking about!')

and i don't know much about how 4w3's are but my bf is 4w5 and we don't feel very similar in that way. i mean...if we were both 4's i think we'd feel it.
    I have a male ENFP 4w3 friend that I've known since childhood...and wow, yah there's definitely a difference. I was actually trying to explain this to someone else and...I often become a bit tripped-up because if I'm not so careful I fear what I say comes across as offensive and I mean it in no such way...but that heart-triad... NFs in 2w3, 3, 4w3... there's definitely 'pretense' involved in the presentations of who they are...that we completely lack. Honestly, I don't fully understand it because they are so amazingly authentic...and yet that authenticity is funneled through a carefully crafted front or self. <--e7 doesn't have a moment to devote to that kind of stuff. I have so many things I want to think about...all I have time for is going with what I like...and assuming an attitude of...'hey man, love it or leave it.' I don't have the time to devote to earning friendship, admiration, whatever of anyone that isn't going to take me as is. There's 7 billion other human beings on the planet...have at them.

I've actually never taken this test before and I got... 7w8 9w8 4w5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ha. Okay, then it is ENFP animation. (It's always amazing to me...like such a great feeling...when you hear someone say 'I know exactly what your talking about!')

I have a male ENFP 4w3 friend that I've known since childhood...and wow, yah there's definitely a difference. I was actually trying to explain this to someone else and...I often become a bit tripped-up because if I'm not so careful I fear what I say comes across as offensive and I mean it in no such way...but that heart-triad... NFs in 2w3, 3, 4w3... there's definitely 'pretense' involved in the presentations of who they are...that we completely lack. Honestly, I don't fully understand it because they are so amazingly authentic...and yet that authenticity is funneled through a carefully crafted front or self. <--e7 doesn't have a moment to devote to that kind of stuff. I have so many things I want to think about...all I have time for is going with what I like...and assuming an attitude of...'hey man, love it or leave it.' I don't have the time to devote to earning friendship, admiration, whatever of anyone that isn't going to take me as is. There's 7 billion other human beings on the planet...have at them.

I've actually never taken this test before and I got... 7w8 9w8 4w5
    okay wow yes i know what you mean...and that's exactly the shit i can't relate to. the image...the notion to construct one would never occur to me. i honestly really just don't care. i mean...not do i only not care but it bothers me quite a lot when my bf or anyone else seems to care so much about what others think. and it doesn't make sense...if you're so worried about being authentic then just be that...whatever you are..

and yes yes...i have said the same words! everyone does miss that! even my own bf thinks i come across as having this inflated ego...but i think it's just hard for him to get that feeling of easiness with yourself...or comfort in your skin. it's not inflated...it's just not deflated.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    lol please tell me which part, i can't read all of this.

one thing that helped me choose 7 instead of 4, when in the beginning i was trying to type myself, was reading something about... how a 4 feels, and instead a 7 will almost automatically take a feeling and transform it into a mental analysis, like: "oh i was dumped", to "i feel bad", cut to imagining a million images in head about romanticism and your past and your future and how you should feel etc. i don't know if you do that, but i do: i actually end up not really living my emotions, but analyzing them in my head...does that make sense to you? i guess i'm afraid to feel....when it happens, and i have no control over it, i sort of panic, so i have to create a mental safenet in my head about how it's ok to feel x because it's in the boundaries of stereotype y or z (of the romantic lover, or something else)

do you still have a vid of you lying around somewhere?
    I analyze and sort my emotions, too. I am definately a head type.

brainheart

I consistently get 4w5 and 5w4 with my gut type alternating between 1w2 and 9w8 (I've taken it a few times out of curiosity as to how it would change according to my moods). I can't imagine myself ever testing as a 6w7 head type on that thing. I'm not suspicious and I'm not particularly reliable so....

You seem quite 7w6 to me. I think there are loads of celebrity 7w6s mistyped as 4w3 fwiw. For some reason people correlate 'wackily unique' with 4w3 when ime that's more of a 7w6 thing. Also, 7w6s have more depth and substance than they are given credit for. So I can see the confusion between the types. (and yes, as @Starry says, 4s are self conscious about their presentation in a way I don't see in 7s. )

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I consistently get 4w5 and 5w4 with my gut type alternating between 1w2 and 9w8 (I've taken it a few times out of curiosity as to how it would change according to my moods). I can't imagine myself ever testing as a 6w7 head type on that thing. I'm not suspicious and I'm not particularly reliable so....

You seem quite 7w6 to me. I think there are loads of celebrity 7w6s mistyped as 4w3 fwiw. For some reason people correlate 'wackily unique' with 4w3 when ime that's more of a 7w6 thing. Also, 7w6s have more depth and substance than they are given credit for. So I can see the confusion between the types. (and yes, as @Starry says, 4s are self conscious about their presentation in a way I don't see in 7s. )
    thanks i think you're right. that thing was just trying to confuse me. i mean it said you wouldn't feel like a 4 or recognize any 4 like traits because you subconciously want to view yourself as a 7...so wth yo i'm like well i don't feeel like i want to view myself as a 7 but if this is all a subconscious thing then how the hell am i supposed to know!!??

also yeah i don't feel wackily unique either...or do i relate to many if any 7w6 celebrities. i just don't seem extroverted enough.

but mentally...it fits.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    It told me I was 5w6 9w1 3w2

It got the core types correct (I think) but the order and the wings wrong. I currently self-type as 9(w something) 5w4 3w4.

It's really not a very good test. Don't listen to it!

/expert opinion (only not really)

I think you're a 7w6. 729 sounds good to me for tritype, you remind me a bit of @HelenOfTroy and she's the same tritype, I think.
    Hah, except now i'm thi9nking i'm more 6w7... To be honest though i'm sure there are moods that take me where i could take the test and have a 4 result.
    Is the enneagram something to progress from... I had the idea it was less permanent that mbti type.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Hah, except now i'm thi9nking i'm more 6w7... To be honest though i'm sure there are moods that take me where i could take the test and have a 4 result.
    Is the enneagram something to progress from... I had the idea it was less permanent that mbti type.
    In my understanding, it's a core set of defense mechanisms that develop as a reaction to childhood aches and pains. So yes, you aren't born with it and you can certainly achieve a measure of personal growth, but I don't think you can develop a NEW enneagram per se. That's like developing another different but equally negative set of reactions and fears that color the way you live life.

But that's just me, no real idea if the theory backs it up or not.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You are a Type 5 with a 6 wing: "The Scientist"

Your trifix is 5w6, 9w1, 3w2.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 5 with a 6 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Six wing, which means that the cerebral nature of a Type Five combines with the troubleshooting thought style of a Type Six. This makes Type 5w6 the Enneagram type of the stereotypical scientist – the 5w6 is always creating new ideas and testing them.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 3 with a 2 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Two wing, which means that your driven nature combines with a desire to help people. You often come off as charming and outgoing as a result.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

This is right on except I think I'm more 3w4 than 3w2.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Stansmith

The only consistent result I get on those tests is a 9w1 last fix (I'm still on the fence about that one), and either 3 or 4 in my Heartfix.

Stansmith

Now this is just weird lol

You are a Type 5 with a 6 wing: "The Scientist"

Your trifix is 5w6, 3w4, 9w1.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 5 with a 6 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Six wing, which means that the cerebral nature of a Type Five combines with the troubleshooting thought style of a Type Six. This makes Type 5w6 the Enneagram type of the stereotypical scientist – the 5w6 is always creating new ideas and testing them.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 3 with a 4 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Four wing, which means that your energetic nature is tempered by a Four tendency to withdraw, which gives you a sense of calm that others often lack.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

Want to learn more about your type? An online test can't do it all, so check out the PersonalityCafe.com Enneagram Forums for more information.

Click here to go to the PersonalityCafe Enneagram forum for your type!