User Tag List

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Default Enneagram Teaching Certification?

I've thought about this for awhile now, and have decided that I'd like to become certified as an Enneagram teacher. There seem to be many different organizations and avenues of acheiving this, so I was wondering if anyone knows which is the best, most legitimate? Or at least, what the differences are.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has actually been certified, but anyone with knowledge of this topic is great too! Thanks!
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I would tend to go with Riso Hudson because they are the most widely recognized. That is not to say they are the best (I'm not sure).

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Thanks @highlander, that one is definitely on the short list along with this one, and a couple others. Now I'm just trying to sort out the differences.

With the level of interest and knowledge here, I'm surprised that no one (it seems) is or wants to become certified.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Thanks @highlander, that one is definitely on the short list along with this one, and a couple others. Now I'm just trying to sort out the differences.

With the level of interest and knowledge here, I'm surprised that no one (it seems) is or wants to become certified.
    I was thinking about Helen Palmer as well but didn't know if there was a certification. My sense is that people who want to get certified are usually professional coaches, counselors, HR people and things like that.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639