• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] If your type was a serial killer, what kind of serial killer would you be?

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mention your type and what method you'd use to kill your victims and how it relates to your primary pathology.

For reference:
naranjo_zps2e1e8f68.png

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm attracted to these threads, but I'm always hesitant to post my thoughts in them. I... might come back later. I want to post, but I think some thought might be a good idea here.

Burger King

Not so keen on the details, but there will probably be ritual and a dance accompanied.

Yeah... I'm reaalllll original. Anyways, you need to share your stuffs [MENTION=16405]LeaT[/MENTION], you social laster you. Or else no one would feel comfortable to join (even though it's already fukn weird thread). ;)

- 4w3

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not sure what my instincts got to do with it? But anyway, I need to think about it myself for a bit. Also, it's more fun reading others' responses.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Clean (no blood), flamboyant (corpses would pop up with a distinctive mark), geeky (heavy knowledge of technology and forensic procedures), and would only kill people that make the world a worse place to live in.

Burger King

Not sure what my instincts got to do with it? But anyway, I need to think about it myself for a bit. Also, it's more fun reading others' responses.

Hmm.. I read some stuff here regarding instincts and you popped up from time to time. I was under the impression that you were still entertaining other possible stackings and so made a reference. Mah bad. Carry on.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
...and would only kill people that make the world a worse place to live in.

Doesn't the premise kind of assume total sociopathy? "I'm a serial killer but I'm still a good guy" is strictly a fictional convention for a reason.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
mysterious no-name ax murdering mountain hitch hiker

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some experts say that serial killers are so pathetically alike that it's almost boring; there's a pathological pattern, they cannot form intimacy with real living people, so the killing experience is like...intimacy for them. A really sociopathic narcissistic self-absorbed psychotic intimacy, because they feel a sense of power over and therefore "connection" with their victims, and that's why there are often lingering sexual implications with things like corpses being raped, or keeping body parts, or making women's clothing out of the skin, and so forth.

Of course there are variations, but they're really tortured lonely people, who apparently feel less alone by murdering people. That's all the sense I can make out of it.

I think the question should be more like "what kind of killer would you be."

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some experts say that serial killers are so pathetically alike that it's almost boring; there's a pathological pattern, they cannot form intimacy with real living people, so the killing experience is like...intimacy for them. A really sociopathic narcissistic self-absorbed psychotic intimacy, because they feel a sense of power over and therefore "connection" with their victims, and that's why there are often lingering sexual implications with things like corpses being raped, or keeping body parts, or making women's clothing out of the skin, and so forth.

Of course there are variations, but they're really tortured lonely people, who apparently feel less alone by murdering people. That's all the sense I can make out of it.

Wow.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why are some dots closer than others on the ellipse?

EEW

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If I would kill - that means that I am either going mad or that I was forced to.
If I was going mad -that would be terrible. (I'll keep my instances reserved. I got lots of horrible plans to kill people- not that I will, but well, this thread started my imagination :p)
I would kill men in such a horrible way that I would be sentenced to death. My vivid imagination would likely influence my desicions. I would make a bath with piranhas and then just drop the man very slowly in bath. Making him loathe me and scream out of pain. Or just make him believe that a certain bed is the best bed in the world. Adn then - BAM - a wooden board full of nails piercing through the men his body. Slowly of course.
If I was forced to - then I would make it quick and clean. If I must - use a gun. But I do'nt think I'll ever be forced to. Except that if being a policeofficer later is not out of the question.

I think that being an INTP - went mad - is a very bad association :p We are 'sycopaths' in those circumstances and thus, we would be able to be merciless and dreadful.

5w6 - a theorizer/problem solver. Because he has to be so ingenious in certain ways - then we can be ingenious with a way of killing people too.

Conclusion: me gone mad is very bad....:unsure:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP (7?) Madness

My personal style however would be more poison and Black Widow oriented :coffee:

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm.. I read some stuff here regarding instincts and you popped up from time to time. I was under the impression that you were still entertaining other possible stackings and so made a reference. Mah bad. Carry on.
I'm very certain of my stacking.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I think the question should be more like "what kind of killer would you be."
Perhaps but I also think the preferences would show. I can imagine a 2 becoming a stalker and an abductor, a 3 something like Patrick Bateman, a 4 like Buffalo Bill. Methods still differ in relation to their pathology.

S

Society

if i was a psychopath... i'd run limited liability companies, pay 3rd world country politicians to buy their peoples farmland and then use the farmers from those villages on desperate wages, inducing a need for child labor, economically pressuring their women into prostitution, and having many work in unsanitary and unsafe work environments. each month their would be a lottery where i will offer the winners a great deal of money that would help their families in the only way they could ever hope to provide for them, if they participate in a game where they are hunted.

Nicki

Retired
Not a boring and predictable one, that's for sure. I'd probably keep my serial killer tendencies well hidden because I wouldn't want them to keep people from hiring me or respecting me. Type 3 here.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I would trick people into a psychological experiment where the goal was to find the answer of what makes humans human by having them going through mental breakdowns with the help hallucinogenic drugs which eventually ended up with them committing suicide.

I see this being related to 5 because of the clearly schizoid tendencies where I do not see myself as a part of humanity but merely an alien species I'm trying to figure out.

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
I think I would trick people into a psychological experiment where the goal was to find the answer of what makes humans human by having them going through mental breakdowns with the help hallucinogenic drugs which eventually ended up with them committing suicide.

I see this being related to 5 because of the clearly schizoid tendencies where I do not see myself as a part of humanity but merely an alien species I'm trying to figure out.

Haha you would make this thread!

But if I were to be one (not in this lifetime), I'd use the bloodiest method possible. But no explosives, just swords, axes, and other kinds of sharp things that you can hack limbs and chop heads off with.