User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

super unhealthy 3's scare the shit out of me.

MBTI
    E..P
    Enneagram
    728 sx/so
    Socionics
    ?

I would probably just crack people up
    Johari Nohari

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Big Five: Inquisitive
    Brain Lateralization: Right brain
    Friends: Phoebe
    MOTIV: Offbeat
    MTG Color: Red/Blue
    Multiple intelligences: Linguistic > Mathematical > Kinesthetic...
    My Little Pony: Rainbow Dash
    Oldham style: Mercurial > Idiosyncratic...
    R-Drive: Dynamism > Vitality > Hedonism...
    Temperaments: Sanguine
    Trifix: 7w6, 2w3, 8w7
    VisualDNA: Seeker

garbage

As a 3 -- some sort of charismatic cult leader who gets everyone else to drink Kool-Aid? I think that's how typology works, anyway.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Robin Hood style. I'd seduce greedy assholes to get my name in the will, make them disappear in the night, and then donate their wealth to my favorite charities. Unfortunately, I'd probably get too emotionally close to them, and end up not being able to kill them. So I'd spend the rest of my life trying to persuade them to become better people instead.

Serial killer fail.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    sx

I'd take hostage of some innocent 5-ish medical researchers and force them to develop a zombie virus.
    While i work for the nsa and can watch the world desperatly fighting for survival.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

While I've come to like Dexter's MO more over time I used to like the idea of a character like Lector, how he was able to through merely speaking to people pose such a threat.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Robin Hood style. I'd seduce greedy assholes to get my name in the will, make them disappear in the night, and then donate their wealth to my favorite charities. Unfortunately, I'd probably get too emotionally close to them, and end up not being able to kill them. So I'd spend the rest of my life trying to persuade them to become better people instead.

Serial killer fail.
    Haha this is perfect.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

The first one would have to be in the heat of the moment.

All consecutive kills would be to cover my trail.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Enneagram
    9w8

It is believed by me and a typologist that I've spoken with, that I am most likely an INFJ. However, my enneagram is still being debated [mostly within my own mind]. I might be a 5. I might be a 3 and I might be a 9. I am leaning toward a 9.

I would want to work alone and would probably remain detached and wouldn't leave any kind of trail or calling card. I wouldn't be the kind of killer who needs fanfare [in fact, I would gladly allow someone else to claim credit for my work.] If I took up such a hobby, it would be because I had a legitimate purpose in doing so; I'd be a vigilante of sorts, which means that I would lead a double life.

Perhaps, like, @Riva, I would go the snipper route, or maybe a pressure point induced heart attack or stroke. Possibly, I would use some centry removal techniques and simply snap their neck and walk away. Maybe I would iron palm the kidneys or the heart. Whatever method I chose it would be the most efficient and effective for the target and the situation.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    It is believed by me and a typologist that I've spoken with, that I am most likely an INFJ. However, my enneagram is still being debated [mostly within my own mind]. I might be a 5. I might be a 3 and I might be a 9. I am leaning toward a 9.

I would want to work alone and would probably remain detached and wouldn't leave any kind of trail or calling card. I wouldn't be the kind of killer who needs fanfare [in fact, I would gladly allow someone else to claim credit for my work.] If I took up such a hobby, it would be because I had a legitimate purpose in doing so; I'd be a vigilante of sorts, which means that I would lead a double life.

Perhaps, like, @Riva, I would go the snipper route, or maybe a pressure point induced heart attack or stroke. Possibly, I would use some centry removal techniques and simply snap their neck and walk away. Maybe I would iron palm the kidneys or the heart. Whatever method I chose it would be the most efficient and effective for the target and the situation.
    Jesus Christ woman keep me out of this. I was only joking about wanting to be a sniper. You however seem to have a lot of repressed feelings going inside that weird NF head of yours. And to be this elaborate?