User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ This guy.

(Well, probably an ISTJ 1, not an ESTJ 1. But I know for sure that I'd be like that if my moral code warped itself around and I decided to start killing people.)

Edit: Either way, I'd kill for moral reasons that I truly 100% believed. I likely would have a small element of ritual in there, just to show that there was "karmic payback" as I perceived it in the person's death. (Not for my own personal glory, because I'd perceive the whole endeavor as For The Greater Good.)

Another edit: I'm going off of the "killer" vs. "serial killer" distinction that Marm made. I recognize that you couldn't call Rorschach a serial killer.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Doesn't the premise kind of assume total sociopathy? "I'm a serial killer but I'm still a good guy" is strictly a fictional convention for a reason.
    I honestly don't think it's possible for a 'total sociopath' to be E5. Perhaps sociopaths aren't supposed to be typed in first place, but I'll leave that open.

It's also possible to interpret "people who make the world a worse place to live in" in a twisted way. Like, people who contribute to make human life less sustainable by over consuming resources - and that means pretty much everyone. A vegan sociopath might wanna restrict the killing spree to meat consumers.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Attached Images Attached Images

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

If I was a serial killer, I'd be Kira (Light Yagami minus the battle with L and everything) from Death Note. :P
    Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.

~George Bernard Shaw~

*1w9-5w6-4w3 sx/sp* *ENTP* *ILE - selector*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    My personal style however would be more poison and Black Widow oriented
    Back to spiders, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by EEW View Post
    I think that being an INTP - went mad - is a very bad association :P We are 'sycopaths' in those circumstances and thus, we would be able to be merciless and dreadful.

5w6 - a theorizer/problem solver. Because he has to be so ingenious in certain ways - then we can be ingenious with a way of killing people too.
    An INTJ in similar straits wouldn't be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I honestly don't think it's possible for a 'total sociopath' to be E5. Perhaps sociopaths aren't supposed to be typed in first place, but I'll leave that open.
    Some people think e5s are sociopaths by definition.

I'm assuming if I went mad, I would no longer be deliberately controlling my actions, meaning I cannot predict them now. If forced to kill, I like to think I would be able to find some clever way out of it, hopefully taking out those trying to force me into it ("You wanted me to kill: you got it, just with a slight change of target!") This leaves the situation in which I would choose to kill, and to do so serially. The most obvious motivation I can see for that is revenge, taking everyone out in a gang that killed my family, for instance.

It would have to be meticulously planned and efficiently conducted. This means while the preparations might take quite some time, the actual killing would be quick and clean. I would endeavor to make each killing look different but relatively unremarkable, so they could not be connected readily and would arouse minimal suspicion: different methods, locations, degree of cleanup, etc. A shabby guy stabbed in a park known for muggings is just another victim in the wrong place at the wrong time. There would be no signatures, no unnecessary mutilation, no trophies - all as under the radar as it can be.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^I prefer using webs to entangle my prey with. Im not one for getting blood on my hands or clothes
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    TiNe

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post

An INTJ in similar straits wouldn't be much better.

I agree.
    That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~~ Shakespeare W.
    Pi is the number of my life, forever and ending.
    Reading is like meeting a new world, or even better: the world that is supposed to be.

Phlegmatic
    5w6 (60%) OR 7w6(40%) (I get both quite a lot on tests) Chakra: Root, Throat, Third Eye, Crown (open) - Rest (closed)
    Trifix: 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.
    INTP: I(87,5%)N(74%)T(91%)P(56%)
    Ti - Ne
    ENFP/J's

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    TiNe

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Some experts say that serial killers are so pathetically alike that it's almost boring; there's a pathological pattern, they cannot form intimacy with real living people, so the killing experience is like...intimacy for them. A really sociopathic narcissistic self-absorbed psychotic intimacy, because they feel a sense of power over and therefore "connection" with their victims, and that's why there are often lingering sexual implications with things like corpses being raped, or keeping body parts, or making women's clothing out of the skin, and so forth.

Of course there are variations, but they're really tortured lonely people, who apparently feel less alone by murdering people. That's all the sense I can make out of it.

I think the question should be more like "what kind of killer would you be."
    I think that this theory does not apply to all serial killers. Because not every single one is the same. It would be ridiculous too, that every serial killer seeks intimacy. It could be the other way round too - a spoiled brat who is sick of being 'cuddled' and seeks a bit of distance with a combination of a trauma ans bad experiences and so on, and thus: gone crazy.

It would be very black-white to just label the serial killers 'humans who seek intimacy in a sick way'.
    Put some grayscale on it.
    That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~~ Shakespeare W.
    Pi is the number of my life, forever and ending.
    Reading is like meeting a new world, or even better: the world that is supposed to be.

Phlegmatic
    5w6 (60%) OR 7w6(40%) (I get both quite a lot on tests) Chakra: Root, Throat, Third Eye, Crown (open) - Rest (closed)
    Trifix: 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.
    INTP: I(87,5%)N(74%)T(91%)P(56%)
    Ti - Ne
    ENFP/J's

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

I took this thread to mean..If your type (as in your gf/bf) were a serial killer (and, ostensibly were going to attempt to kill you) what kind of serial killer would you be (to fight them away).
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'