User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Some experts say that serial killers are so pathetically alike that it's almost boring; there's a pathological pattern, they cannot form intimacy with real living people, so the killing experience is like...intimacy for them. A really sociopathic narcissistic self-absorbed psychotic intimacy, because they feel a sense of power over and therefore "connection" with their victims, and that's why there are often lingering sexual implications with things like corpses being raped, or keeping body parts, or making women's clothing out of the skin, and so forth.

Of course there are variations, but they're really tortured lonely people, who apparently feel less alone by murdering people. That's all the sense I can make out of it.
    Wow.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Why are some dots closer than others on the ellipse?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    TiNe

If I would kill - that means that I am either going mad or that I was forced to.
    If I was going mad -that would be terrible. (I'll keep my instances reserved. I got lots of horrible plans to kill people- not that I will, but well, this thread started my imagination :P)
    I would kill men in such a horrible way that I would be sentenced to death. My vivid imagination would likely influence my desicions. I would make a bath with piranhas and then just drop the man very slowly in bath. Making him loathe me and scream out of pain. Or just make him believe that a certain bed is the best bed in the world. Adn then - BAM - a wooden board full of nails piercing through the men his body. Slowly of course.
    If I was forced to - then I would make it quick and clean. If I must - use a gun. But I do'nt think I'll ever be forced to. Except that if being a policeofficer later is not out of the question.

I think that being an INTP - went mad - is a very bad association :P We are 'sycopaths' in those circumstances and thus, we would be able to be merciless and dreadful.

5w6 - a theorizer/problem solver. Because he has to be so ingenious in certain ways - then we can be ingenious with a way of killing people too.

Conclusion: me gone mad is very bad....
    That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~~ Shakespeare W.
    Pi is the number of my life, forever and ending.
    Reading is like meeting a new world, or even better: the world that is supposed to be.

Phlegmatic
    5w6 (60%) OR 7w6(40%) (I get both quite a lot on tests) Chakra: Root, Throat, Third Eye, Crown (open) - Rest (closed)
    Trifix: 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.
    INTP: I(87,5%)N(74%)T(91%)P(56%)
    Ti - Ne
    ENFP/J's

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

ENFP (7?) Madness

My personal style however would be more poison and Black Widow oriented
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Hmm.. I read some stuff here regarding instincts and you popped up from time to time. I was under the impression that you were still entertaining other possible stackings and so made a reference. Mah bad. Carry on.
    I'm very certain of my stacking.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Some experts say that serial killers are so pathetically alike that it's almost boring; there's a pathological pattern, they cannot form intimacy with real living people, so the killing experience is like...intimacy for them. A really sociopathic narcissistic self-absorbed psychotic intimacy, because they feel a sense of power over and therefore "connection" with their victims, and that's why there are often lingering sexual implications with things like corpses being raped, or keeping body parts, or making women's clothing out of the skin, and so forth.

Of course there are variations, but they're really tortured lonely people, who apparently feel less alone by murdering people. That's all the sense I can make out of it.

I think the question should be more like "what kind of killer would you be."
    Perhaps but I also think the preferences would show. I can imagine a 2 becoming a stalker and an abductor, a 3 something like Patrick Bateman, a 4 like Buffalo Bill. Methods still differ in relation to their pathology.

Society

if i was a psychopath... i'd run limited liability companies, pay 3rd world country politicians to buy their peoples farmland and then use the farmers from those villages on desperate wages, inducing a need for child labor, economically pressuring their women into prostitution, and having many work in unsanitary and unsafe work environments. each month their would be a lottery where i will offer the winners a great deal of money that would help their families in the only way they could ever hope to provide for them, if they participate in a game where they are hunted.

Not a boring and predictable one, that's for sure. I'd probably keep my serial killer tendencies well hidden because I wouldn't want them to keep people from hiring me or respecting me. Type 3 here.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I think I would trick people into a psychological experiment where the goal was to find the answer of what makes humans human by having them going through mental breakdowns with the help hallucinogenic drugs which eventually ended up with them committing suicide.

I see this being related to 5 because of the clearly schizoid tendencies where I do not see myself as a part of humanity but merely an alien species I'm trying to figure out.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I think I would trick people into a psychological experiment where the goal was to find the answer of what makes humans human by having them going through mental breakdowns with the help hallucinogenic drugs which eventually ended up with them committing suicide.

I see this being related to 5 because of the clearly schizoid tendencies where I do not see myself as a part of humanity but merely an alien species I'm trying to figure out.

Haha you would make this thread!

But if I were to be one (not in this lifetime), I'd use the bloodiest method possible. But no explosives, just swords, axes, and other kinds of sharp things that you can hack limbs and chop heads off with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2