• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you had to be an Enneagram Type other than your own, Which would it be?

If you had to be an Enneagram Core other than your own, Which would it be?

• 1w9

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 1w2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w1

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • 4w3

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 4w5

• 5w4

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • 5w6

• 6w5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 6w7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7w6

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • 7w8

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • 8w7

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • 8w9

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters
S

SingSmileShine

I'm so much on the border of 3w2-2w3. It's so hard for me to tell. I just put 3w2 because I would feel more pride in being a 3 (sorry to 2s).

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People *really* wanna be 7w8. Interesting. As much as I enjoy 7s and 8s, I find 7w8 a type I'm a bit wary of at first, till I figure out what matters to them, as they can be rather unpredictable and coarse at times.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm 4w5 sp/sx

I'd love to be some sort of a 9.

My INFP boyfriend is 9w1, so, well...

I did not understand 9s at first, but then recently I've realized I love a lot of my INFP's 9-ness, which is utterly adorable.

No preference for kids, but a 6w7 or 7w6 might be interesting -- we'll have a wild time as a family :blush:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I kinda wish I was Sx 4 now. They're kinda badass in a "I've been through some shit" kinda way.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
R

Riva

7w8s in the lead. Surprise surprise!

Why haven't people selected 8w7 instead I wonder.

Last edited:

Savitri

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1) What is your enneagram core type and tritype?

173. Though the 7 fix is questionable. I cannot distinguish whether the influence is from DOI or a fix. The alternative is 163.

2) If you had to be an enneagram type other than your own, which would it be? (You must choose a core other than your own, but you can pick the wing if you'd like.)

None of them. They're all flawed.

3) If you could imagine an ideal SO, what enneagram type would he or she be?

The 8w7 is very nice. Little bastard won't leave my mind. :mad::mad::mad::wubbie::mad::mad::mad:

4) If you had to have one child, and you could choose his/her enneagram type, what would it be?

Probably a 3. Competence, responsibility, and confidence. I find these 3 help in dealing with but not a solution to worldly problems.

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

2) If you had to be an enneagram type other than your own, which would it be? (You must choose a core other than your own, but you can pick the wing if you'd like.)

4) If you had to have one child, and you could choose his/her enneagram type, what would it be?

1. 6w5-8w7-4w5 sp/sx
  2. 7w8-8w7-3w4 sx/so
  3. 7w8-2w3-8w9 sx/so
  4. 9w8-7w8-4w5 so/sp
I like 7w8s, OK!

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Came to say I'd probably be a 4w5. Saw I'd already taken care of it.

2013 Rex--you da real MVP :wubbie:

Core is 8w9 sx/sp. Tritype is 872.

I'm actually pretty happy with what I'm working with. My inner ISFP is pretty 4ish, and that's a part of myself I really revel in. I could do 4w5 for a minute.

The guys I tend to whom I'm most attracted tend to be charismatic and as idealistic as they are pragmatic. Maybe a touch on the tempestuous side as well. I seek out men who have an elemental quality to them. Visionaries and young masters of the universe. That kind of thing. I've been involve with various kinds who have those qualities, but most of them do seem to have some sort of connect to 3. Either as 3s themselves, as a wing, or as a disintegration/integration point.

This question is funny because implicit in it is the question, "Which failing would you prefer as a parent?" As much as I'd love a kid who was a 7, I would never want to think that at some point my baby felt that he or she wouldn't have everything they wanted or needed. Or some little 9 who felt that they were punished for exerting themselves in their environment. Maybe a 1 as I can't remember what their pathology is right now, and it'd be nice to feel that I'd raised a child with those kinds of principles.

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1w9 4w5 5w6 (145) would be what I'd rather be if I wasn't 459.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

9 and 927.

Three, Eight, One, or Five.

But really anything but 9 is an improvement.

Anything aside from 6.

Eight.

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
That embarrassing moment when people resurrect very old threads in which I was mistyped and completely misunderstanding enneagram..

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

hint hint.

seriously though, that or 7. Or 1.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
3, 8 and 1 are also good choices

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That embarrassing moment when people resurrect very old threads in which I was mistyped and completely misunderstanding enneagram..

I actually can't even remember you as an 8 :shock: I remember you being ENFP in the past...but I think I always saw you typed as sx 4. How long ago did you make this change?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
idk if i've posted in this thread before but this is my current answer (and vote in the poll): 8w7

purely so i could channel this same exact aura: