• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you had to be an Enneagram Type other than your own, Which would it be?

If you had to be an Enneagram Core other than your own, Which would it be?

• 1w9

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 1w2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w1

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • 4w3

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 4w5

• 5w4

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • 5w6

• 6w5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 6w7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7w6

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • 7w8

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • 8w7

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • 8w9

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

punkermit

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
1) What is your enneagram core type and tritype?

Tested out either 6w7 or 9w1. I think 6w7 fits better but 9w1 could be a fix.

2) If you had to be an enneagram type other than your own, which would it be?

Wouldn't mind being a 5 but it needs an assertive fix, like a 3 or an 8.

3) If you could imagine an ideal SO, what enneagram type would he or she be?

For me, 1w9 or 9w1.

4) If you had to have one child, and you could choose his/her enneagram type, what would it be?

3w2 or 9w8.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

8w7.
835 ( or was it 853? I don't remember. Some combination of those numbers.)

2) If you had to be an enneagram type other than your own, which would it be? (You must choose a core other than your own, but you can pick the wing if you'd like.)
7w8 It's the closest to my own.

8 or 7. My husband is 4w5 and as much as I love him I think that someone who can handle my 8ness an isn't terrified by the concept of the slightest change ( which tehy see as "going wrong.") would do wonders for my sanity.

4) If you had to have one child, and you could choose his/her enneagram type, what would it be?

If I had to have a child I would sincerely kill myself.

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
8w9 2w1 7w6

if I had to be another type I'd be a 9w8... I LIKE being me, so I'd go as close as I could while technically following your rules

probably some variety of 1w2... I like fussy men :heart:

I would not have children

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Gentle spirit tritype, sp/so.

2) If you had to be an enneagram type other than your own, which would it be? (You must choose a core other than your own, but you can pick the wing if you'd like.)

I like the idea of being a 3w4. Ambitious, bold, adaptable, with the dramatic artistic flair of the 4 wing. I'd have the emotional depth of the 4 but my emotionality would be tempered by my competency core and help me get things done. ENFP 3w4 is basically my idealized self.

Gentle spirit, aye.

I picture an ambassador, 9 or 7 core, as they'd be similar to their parents but not overtly so. I imagine them as a goofy, friendly and curious chilld who would like to go on field trips with their parents.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

461 sx/sp

Fuck being anything in my tritype TBH.

I'd be a 7w8 core. I'd like to be independent but fun-loving. More focused on stimulation and distraction rather than facing my own problems. And not caring so much about what other people think of me or my unrelenting standards.

9. I get along with 9s very well. Also, they tend to be pretty easygoing and conflict-avoidant, which would be helpful whenever I'm difficult.

For the sake of my child... Anything but 4 and 6. I'd hope they're not an image core either, because that's just a tough life. Probably 5 since they tend to be more independent and not so focused on other people's shit.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

925 sx/sp

Probably 7 or 3. More assertive, less withdrawn.

A combination of positive triad and assertive triad, so/sx.

9sx/sp lol or a 2 or a 5 or a 7, any stacking except so/sp or sx/so because I understand those the least.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
1) What is your enneagram core type and tritype? 4w5 5w4 9w1

2) If you had to be an enneagram type other than your own, which would it be? (You must choose a core other than your own, but you can pick the wing if you'd like.) 5w4

3) If you could imagine an ideal SO, what enneagram type would he or she be? 9w1, the least controlling

4) If you had to have one child, and you could choose his/her enneagram type, what would it be? Also 9w1

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I don't identify with any of the types, but I chose 4 because it's the type that I identify with the least, like the least, sympathize with the least (due to the victim mindset), and understand the least, thus have the most to gain in terms of knowledge, acceptance, patience, and understanding with this type. I'd like to gain something out of walking a mile in their shoes.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. What is your enneagram type and tritype?
1w2 sp/sx for my core tritype. For my tritype, I think that I am 1w2-3w4-6w5.
2. If you had to be an enneagram type other than your own, what would it be?
7w8 sp/so. Ambitious but also not rigid. Also, less withdrawn and better socially.
3. If you could imagine an ideal SO, which enneagram type would he or she be?
5w6 or a 9. I love the intellectualism of a 5, and I love the chill nature of a 9.
4. If you had to have one child, and you could choose his/her enneagram type, what would it be?
I probably wouldn’t have kids, but he/she would be a 1w2 sp/so. He or she would be a good child that follows my rules and tries to live up to my standards.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can I be an E9 you guys seem so fucking chill about everything and I wish I had chill.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7w8 Mega Chadette
:party2:
:cheers::fiesta::cakegirl::spindance::drummerboy::2ar15::harley::pinkcuffs::banana:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can I be an E9 you guys seem so fucking chill about everything and I wish I had chill.

As the designated speaker of the E9 delegation, you'd make a great addition to bolster our ranks. However, the path of the E9 is not the path of least resistance: You must first undertake a blood oath to the chill gods to live your life going forward set by the principles of the honorable Happy Shaq, for this is the only path to true E9 enlightenment.

giphy.gif

I see great promise in you, jazzy. Great promise, indeed...

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) What is your enneagram core type and tritype? 739 tritype. Figuring out my core type still.
2) If you had to be an enneagram type other than your own, which would it be? (You must choose a core other than your own, but you can pick the wing if you'd like.) 8w9, 8w7, or 5w6
3) If you could imagine an ideal SO, what enneagram type would he or she be? 9w8
4) If you had to have one child, and you could choose his/her enneagram type, what would it be? Can't really think of an answer here. Just want my child to be happy and secure in who they are.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP

5w4. And to be honest, I have zero idea what tritype I have.​

I really love the idea of being a 7w8. Just being more adventurous and brave and spontaneous and sure.​

Probably 8, not really sure of the wing. I like the idea of being with someone that I know I'm safe around and has things handled. Less for me to worry about.​

It might be fun to have a 3 type or a 7 type. Though they'd probably drive me a little nuts after a while.​

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
7w8 easily. Tho maybe 6w7 if completely phobic. 3 wouldnt be bad either

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
479 tritype and 7w6 or 4w3 core
Maybe a 8w7
4w3 or 9w1
Hmmmm maybe a 3w2 core.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7w8 taking the lead. Makes sense. I wouldn't mind being a 5w6.

I don't get the 4w5 voters. It's like asking for daily mental battles.

The chillness could sometimes descend into laziness/inactiveness. You are so chill you don't want to do anything that removes you from your comfort zone.