User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Which is why I asked what instincts you prefer when they are in conflict, what you default back to because it's comfortable and what you really desire.
    If you are going by that, I would probably be sp/sx. Here is a video of me if it helps....

http://youtu.be/FAehUNSPEtE

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

As I type this comment, I am also currently listening to (not watching, sorry) your new video. You may indeed use some Te, but you also seem to use just as much if not more Fe. Just the very idea of how you start thread after thread on your type (or even hi-jack them) to gather a whole cluster of external opinions in an attempt to be diplomatic seems very much more like Fe than Fi (Fi would trust their own judgment). Also how you break everything down logically and give a reason for it seems more Ti logic than Te efficient.

I thought it would be appropriate to repost the above article I wrote here.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    If you are going by that, I would probably be sp/sx. Here is a video of me if it helps....

http://youtu.be/FAehUNSPEtE
    I watched a bit of it but I don't get much out of that video to be honest. You seem a little too intense for sx last though so sx is most likely a part of your stack so the rest is to figure out if soc or sp blind spot.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I watched a bit of it but I don't get much out of that video to be honest. You seem a little too intense for sx last though so sx is most likely a part of your stack so the rest is to figure out if soc or sp blind spot.
    I know what you mean. I seem to be sx second. I've literally been trying to figure this out for quite a while now. There is a theory that variants can flip with psychosis. I wish that I could find more on this theory because I swear that as a child I seemed more so/sx and now I seem more sp/sx.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I know what you mean. I seem to be sx second. I've literally been trying to figure this out for quite a while now. There is a theory that variants can flip with psychosis. I wish that I could find more on this theory because I swear that as a child I seemed more so/sx and now I seem more sp/sx.
    Well, I still opine so/sx because the sp stuff you described before just seems like really neurotic blind spot sp to me. What about other sp stuff? What's your approach to food? Sleep? Physical health and fitness? Comfort?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Well, I still opine so/sx because the sp stuff you described before just seems like really neurotic blind spot sp to me. What about other sp stuff? What's your approach to food? Sleep? Physical health and fitness? Comfort?
    The idea of death or physical harm is absolutely petrifying to me. However, this wasn't quite the case before. I used to be a firm believer in God and a full-blown Christian. However, since I have been doing some investigation, I am really questioning my religion and wondering if it is true. I am sort of in the middle of Christianity and agnosticism right now. When I was a child, the idea of death wasn't as frightening to me: I just didn't really care about it at all because I believed that I would just go to heaven when I died. However, now that I am questioning whether there is a life after death, I have become a lot more self-pres. I really don't want to just be dead with no life afterwards, and this is petrifying to me.

It almost seems like my fears of physical harm are mostly for SX reasons though. For instance, I am often afraid of getting in a car accident for fear of being crippled from the waist down and not being able to have sex anymore. Also, many times I will go to a friend's house and he likes to have bonfires in his yard. I am absolutely petrified of that bonfire pit because I fear falling into the pit, and becoming disfigured by the fire. I fear this because it would ruin my looks and my sex appeal and this is petrifying to me. I care very much about my physical appearance.

I do worry about not having money all the time though. It's terrifying: the fear of homelessness, not having medical care, and whatnot. It's almost like I developed self-pres over the years because I basically had no concept of money when I was a child, and assumed the money would always be there. However, later in life I saw just how important money was and how much everything costs, so I then became much more self pres.

I think a lot of the self pres has to do with social reason too though. For instance, I don't want to be seen as a loser socially because I don't have money. I am constantly comparing myself to others. I have often wondered if this is SO or just my 3w2 fix.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The idea of death or physical harm is absolutely petrifying to me. However, this wasn't quite the case before. I used to be a firm believer in God and a full-blown Christian. However, since I have been doing some investigation, I am really questioning my religion and wondering if it is true. I am sort of in the middle of Christianity and agnosticism right now. When I was a child, the idea of death wasn't as frightening to me: I just didn't really care about it at all because I believed that I would just go to heaven when I died. However, now that I am questioning whether there is a life after death, I have become a lot more self-pres. I really don't want to just be dead with no life afterwards, and this is petrifying to me.

It almost seems like my fears of physical harm are mostly for SX reasons though. For instance, I am often afraid of getting in a car accident for fear of being crippled from the waist down and not being able to have sex anymore. Also, many times I will go to a friend's house and he likes to have bonfires in his yard. I am absolutely petrified of that bonfire pit because I fear falling into the pit, and becoming disfigured by the fire. I fear this because it would ruin my looks and my sex appeal and this is petrifying to me. I care very much about my physical appearance.

I do worry about not having money all the time though. It's terrifying: the fear of homelessness, not having medical care, and whatnot. It's almost like I developed self-pres over the years because I basically had no concept of money when I was a child, and assumed the money would always be there. However, later in life I saw just how important money was and how much everything costs, so I then became much more self pres.

I think a lot of the self pres has to do with social reason too though. For instance, I don't want to be seen as a loser socially because I don't have money. I am constantly comparing myself to others. I have often wondered if this is SO or just my 3w2 fix.
    How about answering the actual questions about food, physical health, shelter and so on? How do you relate to this on a day to day basis?

To be honest, I think what you describe in general though just sound like 6 worries to me, especially the part about religion. I'm sx/sp and I can't relate much to the stuff you mentioned at all. My sp is the most noticeable in my day to day life, the fact that I hate the idea of having to be hungry, that I hate the idea of being sleepy, that I like living a comfortable life with food and shelter and so on. These are sp concerns, not whether I'm concerned about death because I'm non-religious which I am. Death as a concept doesn't worry me much but if I find dodgy spots on my body I'll immediately suspect that it might be an allergic reaction or similar.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

-I constantly think about money and having enough money.

-I love social prestige.

Sounds like me! Are you sure you aren't a 5?
    Oy vey! -Jerry

WALMART

Poimandres seems to have nailed it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

How about answering the actual questions about food, physical health, shelter and so on? How do you relate to this on a day to day basis?

To be honest, I think what you describe in general though just sound like 6 worries to me, especially the part about religion. I'm sx/sp and I can't relate much to the stuff you mentioned at all. My sp is the most noticeable in my day to day life, the fact that I hate the idea of having to be hungry, that I hate the idea of being sleepy, that I like living a comfortable life with food and shelter and so on. These are sp concerns, not whether I'm concerned about death because I'm non-religious which I am. Death as a concept doesn't worry me much but if I find dodgy spots on my body I'll immediately suspect that it might be an allergic reaction or similar.
    Well, my approach to sleep is that I have learned that I absolutely must get enough sleep. Back in my childhood and up to about the year 2010 I almost never got enough sleep and really didn't give a damn about it. However, I have awful panic attacks and PTSD so I've learned that when I don't get enough sleep that often times my mental health is much worse and I can't focus on my work and wind up having much higher levels of anxiety as well. Sleep is a must for me. I must have food as well because I have hypoglycemia and when I don't eat I feel like I'm going to pass out: so food is also a must. I am constantly worried about not having shelter as well, but not necessarily for survival reasons but more for the reason that I don't want to feel like a loser for being homeless. Medical concerns are also big for me, and I am terrified when I have medical issues.