• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Greenfairy's E-type

Greenfairy's E-type?

• Total voters

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't know much regarding Enneagram typing & I know even less regarding you.
I'd ask you to consider if either of these descriptions appear to accurately describe you?

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typenine.asp#.U1Ngp1VdVY4

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typeone.asp#.U1Nil1VdVY5

From what I've read of your comments at this site, I think you're more likely a 9w1 rather than a 1w9.
I get a Joan of Arc vibe from you because you appear primarily mellow similar to a healthy E9 but you've a passionate streak of social E1 when voicing an opinion of that which you appear to believe in.

Have you considered whether you've a hint of INTJ 9w1, so/sp?

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does anyone think I could be a 1w9?

nope, 6w5 Sp/Sx (maybe 6w7). you're more cautious and "with us or against us" than a 1 (and far too conscientious of potential threats to be either a 1 or a 9). I could possibly bye it as a fix though
PS: which idiots voted 3? LOL

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PS: which idiots voted 3? LOL
It's always high in test results...

Why don't you think 3 fits? Do you think it's in my tri-type?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6w7. While the 3 is image-conscious for self-promotional reasons, the 6 anxiously scans the environment and is concerned with how they appear in the eyes of others for personal reasons.

I think I have self promotional motivations as much as security motivations. Probably.

I might turn out to be a 6.

I just don't think 9 because I'm far more anxious and tactless than 9's are said to be, and I don't reject anger in any way, and 9's are supposed to the most. And it's usually low in my test results.

Just posting here on my current thoughts. My E-type was always tentative. I can see how everyone's opinion could be valid. More research of course- hopefully of a deeper quality this time.

Current results of a test:
Type 1 SP
Type 4 SX
Type 3 SX
Type 6 SP
Type 8 SX
Type 5 SO
Type 7 SO
Type 2 SP
Type 9 SP

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I have self promotional motivations as much as security motivations. Probably.

I might turn out to be a 6.

If you were a type 6, I would know it.

Starry

[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION]

umm okay, actually as I glance at your post directly above me here... I feel compelled to begin with this disclaimer: Please note that I have not read a single post in this thread...nor have I viewed the results of the poll (although I did make a mental note of the poll options and wondered where the social stacks were.) My point is...in spite of the fact it's apparently *completely harmless* and subsequently the preferred method of communication here at TypoC... I personally haven't embraced the positive and comedic aspects of the "indirect insult" <-and even if I wanted to I truly wouldn't know what to say. This disclaimer aside...my comments in this thread are meant for greenfairy alone.

Moreover, in what somehow didn't qualify as a conclusion based entirely on *vibes*...an individual that has never spoken to me directly (and really why would you? when indirect communication is clearly the healthier, more effective alternative) ...projected insinuated that I come across as believable because *I* make vibe-based conclusions as it pertains to type. And frankly, that is just not true. As anyone that has actually taken the time to get to know me knows... all of the information I put forth comes to me by way of a direct channel to the nine enneagram angels. I'm merely a vessel.

---------

greenfairy

If there's one thing I'm certain of it's that you are clearly making use of 'positive outlook' as a coping/life strategy...there is no doubt. In fact, 'positive outlook' is so pronounced in you...so featured in basically everything I've seen you say and do over the years... that it's almost a challenge not to just slam the gavel down on 'Pe' and 'Harmonic group core' and be done with it. <-Which, due to my lack of patience and short attention span, is precisely what I'm preparing to do.

INTP 9w1 so/sx
(or if you really wanted to you could do the whole INxP thing but I do believe you favor Ti over Fi.)

^^It doesn't really matter to me how you score on the multitudes of personality tests from this school or that because someone like you will never, ever, ever produce a consistent result. You are never going to get the formal confirmation you seek. Why? Because you are a 9...as in 3,6,9. And if you don't believe me just ask [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] (whom I appreciate for his direct approach in openly disagreeing with literally everything I say as I see this as the honorable thing to do. what will he say to me though now that he knows I've been right about him all along? totally deny it...duh...which is why I have everything bookmarked.)

Said a different way... if you are an individual that for the life of you can't figure out what type you are...the chances you are e3, 6 or 9 are extraordinary high. If on top of that you are clearly 'positive outlook'...and seemingly become strangly attached to certain traits that you just know you possess in spite of the fact no one else sees it and it kinda seems like you are trying to convince others of whatever type you are that week as if your entire identity depended on it... you can then go ahead and eliminate 3 and 6 from the running.

There's so much more I could say that absolutely did not come to me via study and significant contemplation but I need to get going here.

With regards to MBTI... you actually had it right when you first arrived here and were adamant and attempting to convince every last one of us that you were an INTP and a hardcore intellectual. Return I say. You are Pe and in no way an INFJ. <-I'm more INFJ than you'll ever be and I am in no way INFJ (in spite of routinely testing as one like I did last night haha right.) You and I are Pe.

edit: I wrote this all so fast while trying to be all indirect and it hardly make sense in most places (which may in fact be the point of indirect comm.)...I'll have to come back and fix what needs fixing later...sorry gf.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tests are retarded. I suggest ignoring them completely and instead
1) read Naranjo and look at the trait structure
2) read the subtype descriptions in Beatrice Chestnut's book

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]: Thanks for that in depth answer! Lots of stuff to look up. [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]: thanks and those are good to look up too.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IMO there's no way you're a 1. Regardless of whether or not you're a 9, I'm almost positive that 9 is your gut fix.

tests are retarded. I suggest ignoring them completely and instead
1) read Naranjo and look at the trait structure
2) read the subtype descriptions in Beatrice Chestnut's book
^ I agree with this. I have never gotten an accurate result through an Enneagram test -- it was only through reading about it that I was able to find my type.

In terms of material to look into, I'd also suggest the Fauvre videos, which I personally found helpful. And although I found "The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective" by Richard Rohr and Andreas Ebert very heavy-handed and not great for everyone, I would still recommend it. IIRC you are very spiritual(?), and spiritual people will probably find material that resonates with them in that book, regardless of what type of spirituality they subscribe to. (In my case, their explanation of why religion appeals to type 1 was nearly the exact wording I would have used. Haven't been that creeped out/impressed by a description since "Was That Really Me?" by Naomi Quenk.)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually the more I read about 4 it seems like it might be me. That is surprising. It really fits though. So I'm pretty sure 4w3 is in my tri-type somewhere. I'll figure out more later.

I thought "I'm not emo and obsessed with being different; I am positive and like being able to act like other people." But that is just surface characteristics. I really do imagine and fear that I have no self or identity.

And I'm so clearly an INFJ.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9w1 Sx/Sp :) probably with 4w? and 6w7 fixes

I'm thinking this is right, but 4 or 6 seem to fit as well as 9. In any case I think 9, 4, and 6 are my tritype. And most likely sx/sp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm thinking this is right, but 4 or 6 seem to fit as well as 9. In any case I think 9, 4, and 6 are my tritype. And most likely sx/sp.

that was awhile ago. I think you're 6w? Sp/Sx now (probably wing 7)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok I am at least 85% confident I am 6w5. (So) last.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Er...any thoughts? If anyone happens to enjoy typing people.

I truly have no opinion. I think maybe 5w4, or 6w7. I'm just pretty sure not 8 or 4. But I could be wrong.

Also I don't know between sx/sp and sp/sx.

You are female INFJ
Your forum name is: greenfairy
Your title is: philosopher wood nymph

None the less for some reason you are pretty sure that you are not a 4 ?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are female INFJ
Your forum name is: greenfairy
Your title is: philosopher wood nymph

None the less for some reason you are pretty sure that you are not a 4 ?
Not as a core, but I am sure 4 is my heart center type. And either 9 or 1 for the gut. I just fit 6 way too much. Of course I could be wrong and I am probably more likely 4 than 9 or 1.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
for whatever reason the thread title reminded me of r-type...

i don't really know you, so that will be all...