User Tag List

View Poll Results: Greenfairy's E-type?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    0 0%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    2 12.50%
  • 4

    3 18.75%
  • 5

    4 25.00%
  • 6

    4 25.00%
  • 7

    0 0%
  • 8

    0 0%
  • 9

    6 37.50%
  • sx/sp

    6 37.50%
  • sp/sx

    2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59

Thread: Greenfairy's E-type

  1. #41
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    282

    Default

    I don't know much regarding Enneagram typing & I know even less regarding you.
    I'd ask you to consider if either of these descriptions appear to accurately describe you?

    http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/ty...p#.U1Ngp1VdVY4

    http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/ty...p#.U1Nil1VdVY5

    From what I've read of your comments at this site, I think you're more likely a 9w1 rather than a 1w9.
    I get a Joan of Arc vibe from you because you appear primarily mellow similar to a healthy E9 but you've a passionate streak of social E1 when voicing an opinion of that which you appear to believe in.

    Have you considered whether you've a hint of INTJ 9w1, so/sp?
    Last edited by OrderOfTheCaelifera; 04-27-2014 at 04:07 PM.

  2. #42
    Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Does anyone think I could be a 1w9?
    nope, 6w5 Sp/Sx (maybe 6w7). you're more cautious and "with us or against us" than a 1 (and far too conscientious of potential threats to be either a 1 or a 9). I could possibly bye it as a fix though
    PS: which idiots voted 3? LOL
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  3. #43
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    PS: which idiots voted 3? LOL
    It's always high in test results...

    Why don't you think 3 fits? Do you think it's in my tri-type?


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

  4. #44
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    6w7. While the 3 is image-conscious for self-promotional reasons, the 6 anxiously scans the environment and is concerned with how they appear in the eyes of others for personal reasons.
    I think I have self promotional motivations as much as security motivations. Probably.

    I might turn out to be a 6.


    I just don't think 9 because I'm far more anxious and tactless than 9's are said to be, and I don't reject anger in any way, and 9's are supposed to the most. And it's usually low in my test results.

    Just posting here on my current thoughts. My E-type was always tentative. I can see how everyone's opinion could be valid. More research of course- hopefully of a deeper quality this time.

    Current results of a test:
    Type 1 SP
    Type 4 SX
    Type 3 SX
    Type 6 SP
    Type 8 SX
    Type 5 SO
    Type 7 SO
    Type 2 SP
    Type 9 SP


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

  5. #45
    Senior Member Array Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    12,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I think I have self promotional motivations as much as security motivations. Probably.

    I might turn out to be a 6.
    If you were a type 6, I would know it.
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

  6. #46
    Rape Holess Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    @greenfairy

    umm okay, actually as I glance at your post directly above me here... I feel compelled to begin with this disclaimer: Please note that I have not read a single post in this thread...nor have I viewed the results of the poll (although I did make a mental note of the poll options and wondered where the social stacks were.) My point is...in spite of the fact it's apparently *completely harmless* and subsequently the preferred method of communication here at TypoC... I personally haven't embraced the positive and comedic aspects of the "indirect insult" <-and even if I wanted to I truly wouldn't know what to say. This disclaimer aside...my comments in this thread are meant for greenfairy alone.

    Moreover, in what somehow didn't qualify as a conclusion based entirely on *vibes*...an individual that has never spoken to me directly (and really why would you? when indirect communication is clearly the healthier, more effective alternative) ...projected insinuated that I come across as believable because *I* make vibe-based conclusions as it pertains to type. And frankly, that is just not true. As anyone that has actually taken the time to get to know me knows... all of the information I put forth comes to me by way of a direct channel to the nine enneagram angels. I'm merely a vessel.

    ---------

    greenfairy

    If there's one thing I'm certain of it's that you are clearly making use of 'positive outlook' as a coping/life strategy...there is no doubt. In fact, 'positive outlook' is so pronounced in you...so featured in basically everything I've seen you say and do over the years... that it's almost a challenge not to just slam the gavel down on 'Pe' and 'Harmonic group core' and be done with it. <-Which, due to my lack of patience and short attention span, is precisely what I'm preparing to do.


    INTP 9w1 so/sx
    (or if you really wanted to you could do the whole INxP thing but I do believe you favor Ti over Fi.)


    ^^It doesn't really matter to me how you score on the multitudes of personality tests from this school or that because someone like you will never, ever, ever produce a consistent result. You are never going to get the formal confirmation you seek. Why? Because you are a 9...as in 3,6,9. And if you don't believe me just ask @Elfboy (whom I appreciate for his direct approach in openly disagreeing with literally everything I say as I see this as the honorable thing to do. what will he say to me though now that he knows I've been right about him all along? totally deny it...duh...which is why I have everything bookmarked.)

    Said a different way... if you are an individual that for the life of you can't figure out what type you are...the chances you are e3, 6 or 9 are extraordinary high. If on top of that you are clearly 'positive outlook'...and seemingly become strangly attached to certain traits that you just know you possess in spite of the fact no one else sees it and it kinda seems like you are trying to convince others of whatever type you are that week as if your entire identity depended on it... you can then go ahead and eliminate 3 and 6 from the running.

    There's so much more I could say that absolutely did not come to me via study and significant contemplation but I need to get going here.

    With regards to MBTI... you actually had it right when you first arrived here and were adamant and attempting to convince every last one of us that you were an INTP and a hardcore intellectual. Return I say. You are Pe and in no way an INFJ. <-I'm more INFJ than you'll ever be and I am in no way INFJ (in spite of routinely testing as one like I did last night haha right.) You and I are Pe.


    edit: I wrote this all so fast while trying to be all indirect and it hardly make sense in most places (which may in fact be the point of indirect comm.)...I'll have to come back and fix what needs fixing later...sorry gf.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  7. #47
    Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    @greenfairy
    tests are retarded. I suggest ignoring them completely and instead
    1) read Naranjo and look at the trait structure
    2) read the subtype descriptions in Beatrice Chestnut's book
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire
    Likes greenfairy liked this post

  8. #48
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    @Starry: Thanks for that in depth answer! Lots of stuff to look up. @Elfboy: thanks and those are good to look up too.


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

  9. #49
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,971

    Default

    IMO there's no way you're a 1. Regardless of whether or not you're a 9, I'm almost positive that 9 is your gut fix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @greenfairy
    tests are retarded. I suggest ignoring them completely and instead
    1) read Naranjo and look at the trait structure
    2) read the subtype descriptions in Beatrice Chestnut's book
    ^ I agree with this. I have never gotten an accurate result through an Enneagram test -- it was only through reading about it that I was able to find my type.

    In terms of material to look into, I'd also suggest the Fauvre videos, which I personally found helpful. And although I found "The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective" by Richard Rohr and Andreas Ebert very heavy-handed and not great for everyone, I would still recommend it. IIRC you are very spiritual(?), and spiritual people will probably find material that resonates with them in that book, regardless of what type of spirituality they subscribe to. (In my case, their explanation of why religion appeals to type 1 was nearly the exact wording I would have used. Haven't been that creeped out/impressed by a description since "Was That Really Me?" by Naomi Quenk.)
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  10. #50
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Actually the more I read about 4 it seems like it might be me. That is surprising. It really fits though. So I'm pretty sure 4w3 is in my tri-type somewhere. I'll figure out more later.

    I thought "I'm not emo and obsessed with being different; I am positive and like being able to act like other people." But that is just surface characteristics. I really do imagine and fear that I have no self or identity.

    And I'm so clearly an INFJ.


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

Similar Threads

  1. BULLYING: Personality type with a tendency to bully others? Type of the victims?
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 11:07 AM
  2. Heredity of Personality Type: the type of your mother, father and yours?
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 02:05 PM
  3. Opinion Poll: What's greenfairy's type?
    By greenfairy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 11:05 PM
  4. [E2] Spotting differences between a Type 2 ENFP vs Type 2 ENFJ
    By Phoenix in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO