• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Family Enneagram Types

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Mother: ESFP 2w3 sx/so
Father: INTP 5w6 sp/so

Sister: xSFP, not sure about Enneagram but she's very reactive and self-entitled, though sometimes she is really sympathetic and hilarious as well. Sx/sp, claims to hate small talk and likes to talk negatively about others in private, says she is afraid of being alone. Don't know which type this could correlate to.

Don't ask me how my mother and father got together and why they liked each other, because I don't know. It didn't last very long but they decided, I assume, to make me so there. My mother is negligent and unorganized, my father is authoritarian and cold. I'm not very compatible with either one of them.

sharlzkidarlz

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
My Mum typed a 6w5, I couldn't imagine my sister being anything but 6w7. My Dad... I dunno, he's probably a 6w5 as well. If not, a 5 something.

With these three, my 7 is constantly stressed: especially because I'm the only Sensor.

*avariel*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Tritypes (no particular order)
Father: ExTJ: 3wx, 5w6, 8wx
Mother: ENFP: 2w3, 7w6, 9w1
Brother: ISxx: 3wx, 6wx, 9wx

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mom-7w8 sp/so EXFP 378
Dad-5w6 sp/sx ISTP 259
Sister-9w8 sp/sx ISFP 479
Me-7w6 so/sx ENFP 379 (I got my mom's type and my dad's wing)

violett

Father: 7w8
Mother: 4w3
Brother: 2w3
Sister: 4w5
Daughter: 9w1
Daughter: 2w3
Son: 7w6
Their paternal Grandmother: 2w1
Father: 6w7
Uncle: 6w5
Uncle: 3w2

Aurora James

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me: 4w5 so/sp
Mother: 9w1
Sister: 3 sp
Father: ?

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My mom is a 2w1, my dad is an 8w7, my younger brother is a 6w7, and my grandma is a 2w1...or a 9w8?

Aurora James

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Father: 1w9 sp/so
MBTI: INTJ
Tritype: 1w9 - 5wX - 3w4
Heath Level: High

Mother: 9w1 so/sp
MBTI: ISFJ
Tritype: 9w1 - 2w1 - 6wX
Health Level: High

Me: 4w5 so/sp
MBTI: INFP
Tritype: 4w5 - 5w4 - 9w1
Health Level: Average

Younger Sister: 3wX sp/so
MBTI: ExTJ
Tritype: 3wX - 9w8 - 6w7

Paternal Grandfather: : 6w7 so/sx
MBTI: ISxx
Tritype: 6w7 - 9wX - 2wX

Paternal Grandmother: 2wX sp/sx
MBTI: ESFJ
Tritype: 2wX - 6w7 - 1w2

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
me: ENFP 5w4 Sx/Sp
mom: ESFJ 7w6 So/Sp
dad: INFJ 5w6 So/Sx
brother: ISTP 9w8 Sp/So
cat 1: INTJ 6w5 Sp/Sx
cat 2: ESTP 7w8 Sp/Sx
Dog: ESFP 7w6 Sx/So

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I have updated this because my past typings were way off.

Mother: ESFJ, 2w3 so/sx (Tritype 261)
Father: ISTJ, 9w8 sp/sx (Tritype 935)
Brother: ESFP, 8w7 sx/so (Tritype 872)

Dad's parents...
Mother: ESTJ 8w9
Father: ISFJ 6w5

Mum's parents...
Mother: ISFJ 1w2
Father: INTP 5w6

(I don't know my grandparents well enough to deduce their instinctual stacking/tritype, sorry)

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
thought I was a 4 and my dad was a 1 when I answered this before

me: 5w4 sp/so (INFP)
my mom: definitely a 2, probably 2w1 sp/so (ESFJ)
my dad: 5w6 so/sp (INFJ)
my brother: 7, probably 7w6 sp/so (a very unusual one) (ESFP)

GingerGaia

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Mother - CP 6w5 (always been super unhealthy, unstable and codependent)
Father - 2w1 (always been super unhealthy and is probably a narcissist)
Eldest sister - 2w3 (she was the first grandchild and first child on my father's side and was majorly indulged and spoilt. One of the most manipulative people you can imagine)
Middle sister - 2w1 (very babied and super prideful. Major anger issues but she does a lot for my mother and her partner)
Me - 7w8 (completely neglected and only got attention when I performed/entertained. Everyone else's feelings went above mine, I was scapegoated by my family a lot and blamed for things unrelated to me. My eldest sister was quite the bully and manipulated the narrative a lot. My parents never stepped in or disciplined her for it. I am the only one who has gone to therapy, pushed myself to get an education, be deemed socially acceptable, attractive, funny, smart, accomplished, and liked. Very untrusting toward people and am often told I am intense. It is very hard for me to have self-compassion and to understand other people because I have been so gaslit and abused by my family. I had a long-term partner who was an SP 3w2 who helped me stabilise and focus, however, he was in an unhealthy enmeshed relationship with his 2w3 mother due to his 8w7 father neglecting their finances, my partner the youngest of three sons had to take on the financial and emotional responsibility of his mother. He is now in a relationship with a 2w1 who solidified his position in his social group which his mother pushed him into as it would help him social climb. His mother was always in his ear telling him what to do, saying that his eldest brother was manipulated away from the family by his wife when in reality he didn't want to be his mother's husband anymore as he had his own family to look after. She also manipulated my partner into thinking that women are manipulative, the family unit is the most important thing, the family you marry into is really important, and success is important, my ex was obsessed with being successful and doing what would make his mother proud. she was very image-oriented and cared excessively about how others perceived her, the family and how much money they had).

My best friend is a CP 6w5 and her parents are 2w3 and 8w7, her younger sister is a 9w1.

From what I have seen, children of unhealthy 2w3 feel responsible for their mother's emotional needs, they have to take care of her and they cannot be away from her for long.

I believe my maternal grandmother was a 2w3 who had 8 children, when my grandfather only wanted 4, he then left her because she would lie about taking the contraceptive pill. The children were then completely neglected and raised in poverty, went into care homes etc. My mother is a 6w5 and one auntie is a 9w1. It also seems to be a theme that 2w3 women date men who they deem as being below them, in an attempt to manipulate successfully "look at all I have done for you, I rescued you, you wouldn't survive without me" when in reality she wasn't doing so great before him.