• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My enneagram type

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I described myself in depth do you guys think you'd be able to figure out what enneagram I am?

Or do you know of any good enneagram tests?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Iiiinteresting.

This one I got 8w9 with a fair amount of 3. Last three I took got me 8w7, 5w6, and 5w4.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
I took one and got 1w9. I don't even remember what it means, but I got a main 5 with it.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
etype.jpg

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So that makes you a Four by a long shot. If you believe in wing theory, you are marginally a Five wing, but I am always skeptical of wing theory.

Remember, though, the more times you take a test, and the more you spread out the takings, the more accurate your results will be.:)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type:
1 50%
2 65%
3 50%
4 68%
5 80%
6 65%
7 55%
8 58%
9 70%

The test i just took marked me as a 5, but I think i'm actually a 9. Sometimes 9's are mistaken for 5's.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Where do you get the numberwnumber part from? :huh:

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
type 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9
score 2 -3 9 14 6 -9 -8 -9 -2

so, 4w3.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
So you take the top two and put a w in the middle? :huh:

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Do you really think this is true? I think that one has a tendency, over time, to self-select and choose those responses most likely to confirm the (if acceptable) original diagnosis. Most tests are fairly transparent.

Or I may be old and jaded.

WTF - I know I'm old and jaded.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So you take the top two and put a w in the middle? :huh:
the numbers have to be adjacent to be connected - at least that is how i understand it. I think you can have a 9w1 as it connects the circle. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay, I remember the highest number was under type 7, the rest of that is just toooo complicated for me. :blush:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ofugur, I liked that test. I'd never seen it before.

My results --

Type 1 Type 2 Type 3 Type 4 Type 5 Type 6 Type 7 Type 8 Type 9
-4 -4 0 8 4 -4 0 -1 1

So...a clear type 4w5...which I already knew. :)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you really think this is true? I think that one has a tendency, over time, to self-select and choose those responses most likely to confirm the (if acceptable) original diagnosis. Most tests are fairly transparent.

Or I may be old and jaded.

WTF - I know I'm old and jaded.

You have a point, but there could be a real debate here about what really defines true self-awareness. To some extent, that tendency to refine ones results might not be bad, so long as a person is not deliberately lying to the test.

If people are deliberately lying, I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done about that. I personally don't understand why'd they bother to take the test, though, if they didn't want real results/

On the other end, there is simply no way that we can statistically trust one test taking.

I have noticed that the three question Enneagram test has a remarkable rate of accuracy for people that are totally ignorant of the system. :thinking: But for people who are aware of it, it's so transparent that it's impossible to think clearly.

It is definitely something to look into.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not so certain I'm a four. I know that's what the test said but I'm still skeptical. Know of any good enneagram descriptions on the net? I've come across a few but don't know how good they are.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, I remember the highest number was under type 7, the rest of that is just toooo complicated for me. :blush:

w = wing

A wing is like...ummm....well if you're a 7 wing 6 then you're a 7 with a little 6 in you.

Your wing can only be a number below or above your number but with 9 you can be a 9w1.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not so certain I'm a four. I know that's what the test said but I'm still skeptical. Know of any good enneagram descriptions on the net? I've come across a few but don't know how good they are.

Juts check out my topic that I linked to on the previous page.
It's a huge cache of resources for descriptions. Probably has the best descriptions anyone is going to provide.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Juts check out my topic that I linked to on the previous page.
It's a huge cache of resources for descriptions. Probably has the best descriptions anyone is going to provide.

Oh yeah I forgot about that! Thanks!