• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My enneagram type

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh yeah I forgot about that! Thanks!

Sure thing. :D

By the way: If you aren't comfortable wtih being a Four, do you have any other hunches about what your type might be?

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
Ofugur, I liked that test. I'd never seen it before.

wow, thanks! i didn't expect my results to be that pronounced. looks like yours preferences are quite clear too.

Know of any good enneagram descriptions on the net?

here's probably one of the best descriptions:

What It’s Like to be an Enneagram Four (4) and How to Deal with It: | Article | Enneagram Book

honestly, the first time i researched my enneagram type, i was a bit disappointed. the description said i was moody, dramatic, jealous and self-pitying -- all of which is true, but not particularly nice to hear.

over time, however, i've come to appreciate who i am. learning about enneagram has greatly helped me with self-actualization, maybe even more so than mbti.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sure thing. :D

By the way: If you aren't comfortable wtih being a Four, do you have any other hunches about what your type might be?

I've talked to some friends who were enneagram fans. One said I was a 4w5 and the others said 7w6 and 9. If I'm not a four I'm probably a 9 or a 6 though.

Hmmm. I dunno.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've talked to some friends who were enneagram fans. One said I was a 4w5 and the others said 7w6 and 9. If I'm not a four I'm probably a 9 or a 6 though.

Hmmm. I dunno.

Contrast may provide the answer for you.

Misidentifying Sixes and Nines:

These types are actually frequent mistyped. Sixes and Nines are both concerned with security and with maintaining some kind of status quo situation. They are both family-oriented, and both tend to take modest views of themselves. Their affect, however, is the easiest way to distinguish them.

In short, Nines like to remain easy-going and unflappable. Nines work steadily at their tasks, but show little sign of being upset by the day's ups and downs. Sixes, on the other hand, cannot easily disguise their feelings. They get more easily worked-up and rattled by mishaps. While Nines can remain silent within their own inner peace, Sixes need to vent with others periodically to discharge their fears and doubts. Sixes are more obviously nervous and defensive when they believe there are problems. Nines remain strangely bland in the face of problems, although beneath the pleasant surface of average Nines, there is stubborn resistance and an unwillingness to be upset or troubled by conflicts or problems. Sixes tend to be suspicious of unknown people and situations

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Misidentifying Fours and Nines:

Some average Nines think that they are Fours because they have artistic talents and creative inclinations of one kind or another. As in the case of love not being the sole domain of Twos, artistic capacity is not the sole province of Fours. Other types can be, and often are, artists.

Even so, the artistry of Fours is much more personal and self-revealing than that of Nines. The art of Nines often expresses idealized, mythological, and archetypal worlds–usually the real world glossed into something fantastic and wondrous. Nines are often gifted storytellers in which "...and they all lived happily ever after" is assured. (There are no unhappy endings in the Nine's world of make-believe.) By contrast, the art of Fours is generally more personal and realistic, the expression of the Four's (and of everyone's) deep longing for love, wholeness, and meaning. Fours often deal in the tragic, finding redemption in self-transcendence; Nines deal in the commonplace, finding comfort in ordinary lives and simple situations.

The principal reason these types may be confused is that they are both withdrawn types. (PT, 433-36). Fours withdraw from others so that they can protect themselves and give themselves time to deal with their emotions. Nines, on the other hand, are withdrawn in the sense that they remove their attention from people or situations that threaten them, disengaging themselves emotionally so that they will not be anxious or upset. They cut off their identification with others (or never identify with them in the first place), identifying instead with a private idealized version of reality. Average to unhealthy Nines tune out any unpleasantness by dissociating from whatever upsets them, whereas Fours do just the opposite, brooding over their anxieties in an attempt to come to terms with them. Fours are certainly not detached from their emotions–just the reverse, they are keenly aware of them, perhaps too much so.

Both types can therefore be shy, absent-minded, confused, and detached from the real world. The difference is that Nines are detached both from the external world and from their emotions, whereas Fours withdraw from whatever has caused them pain. (In the end, that may add up to quite a lot.) Nines see the world through rose-colored glasses, and their view of it is comforting, whereas Fours see the world from a garret window as outsiders and are not comforted: everyone else seems to be living a happier, more normal life. Contrast the personalities of Mahler (a Four) and Aaron Copland (a Nine), Saul Steinberg (a Four) and Norman Rockwell (a Nine).

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Misidentifying Fours and Sixes:

While there are real similarities between the two types, there are even more differences. The principal difference is that Sixes are usually extremely appealing and relate well to people; they have the ability to unconsciously engage the emotions of others so that others will like them and form secure relationships with them. Fours, in contrast, do not relate primarily to people but to their own inner emotional states. Fours take it for granted that they are alone in life, and find it difficult to form bonds with others—something that comes easily to Sixes. The psychic structures of the two types are also very different: Fours are true introverts, while Sixes are a blend of introversion and extroversion—true ambiverts who possess qualities of both orientations.

Confusion arises between these types principally on the part of Sixes who think that they are Fours for two main reasons. First, some Sixes identify with the negative side of the Four (depression, inferiority, self-doubt, and hopelessness, for example) and think they must be Fours because they recognize similar traits in themselves. The difference lies in the motivations for these traits. For example, while all the types can become depressed, Fours do so because they are disappointed with themselves for having lost some opportunity to actualize themselves. They become depressed when they realize that in their search for self, they have gone down a blind alley and now must pay the price. Unhealthy, depressed Fours are essentially angry with themselves for bringing this on themselves or for allowing it to happen.

By contrast, Sixes become depressed when they fear that they have done something to make their authority figure mad at them. Their depression is a response to their self-disparagement; it comes from the fear that the authority is angry with them and will punish them. Thus, the depression of Sixes is exogenous (coming from the outside) and can be relieved by a word of reassurance from the authority. This is not the case with Fours whose depression is endogenous (coming from the inside), a response to their self-accusations.

Second, we have characterized the Four as The Individualist , and some Sixes who are artistic think that they therefore must be Fours. However, as noted above in the discussion of Fours and Nines, artistic talent is not the sole domain of Fours, so it is entirely possible for Sixes to be artists of one kind or another. Even so, there are important differences in the creative work produced by these two types.

In general, Sixes tend to be performing artists, while Fours tend to be original creators. Sixes are more likely to be actors or musicians than poets and playwrights, more likely to perform the words or music of someone else than to create it themselves. Even those Sixes who are creative tend either to be traditionalists, creating within firmly established rules and styles, or they go to an extreme and become rebellious, reacting against traditionalism–such as rock stars and experimental novelists who purposely defy traditional forms. In either case, both tradition and reactions against it are an important aspect of their art. The themes typically found in the art of Sixes have to do with belonging, security, family, politics, country, and common values.

Creative Fours, by contrast, are individualists who go their own way to explore their feelings and other subjective personal states. The artistic products of Fours are much less involved either with following a tradition or with reacting against it. Fours are less apt to use political or communal experiences as the subject matter for their work, choosing instead the movements of their own souls, their personal revelations, the darkness and light they discover in themselves as they become immersed in the creative process. By listening to their inner voices, even average Fours may speak to the universal person or fail to communicate to anyone, at least to their contemporaries. They may be ahead of their time not because they are trying to be rebellious or avant-garde, but because they develop their own forms to express their personal point of view. What is important to Fours is not the tradition but personal truth. Tradition is no more than a backdrop against which Fours play out their own personal dramas. Compare and contrast the personalities of Rudolf Nureyev and Peter Ilich Tchaikovsky (Fours) with those of Mikhail Baryshnikov and Johannes Brahms (Sixes) for further similarities and differences.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I got an 11 in both Type 1 and Type 2, by far the highest of all the scores.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got an 11 in both Type 1 and Type 2, by far the highest of all the scores.

Hmmm. This is one of those example why taking a test once doesn't work!
Self-analysis is necessary to to clear this up in place of more test taking.
I want to say that ESFJs are among the types most likely to be Twos, but they are also often Ones, so it's up in the air.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hmmm. This is one of those example why taking a test once doesn't work!
Self-analysis is necessary to to clear this up in place of more test taking.
I want to say that ESFJs are among the types most likely to be Twos, but they are also often Ones, so it's up in the air.

Two sounds a lot like me, but I am loath to self-type. I know I am close with N vs. S and T vs. F.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Two sounds a lot like me, but I am loath to self-type. I know I am close with N vs. S and T vs. F.

My experience has been that determining peoples' Enneagram type is much easier than their MB type. This is because the MBTI is about internal cognitive functions which are often hard to identify. The Enneagram in contrast is a system focused more on behavior and belief. A person's Enneagram type is on the outside.

However, the problem that has come up with so many people looking to this forum for advice is that the internet makes a lot of personality qualities rather indeterminate. Partly because some attitude is simply lost in the online medium. Partly because a lot of circumstances will never come up for observation.

Whether or not you are a Two or a One is unknown to me. You could still pass for either in my mind. I know that this forum is dominated by Fives, with only slight competition from Fours. Twos are not common here, and Ones seem rare in most any environment.

I'm a One.

bravesthope

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm a 9w1, I think.

I've found it harder to type myself with this tool than with MBTI. With MBTI there are 4 different choices and when you're typing yourself you just choose the letter you use most (that's how I identified my type anyway). With the Enneagram I don't find it very specific and there are different types I could be. I could be a 6 or a 4. I could also be a 1 or 5. I display all those traits. I have found this website to be helpful. I took their free test (there's also a test you pay for) and they said to choose options by the way you've been most of your life. That's how I came to the conclusion I'm a 9. I've always had this passive, accepting side to me.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a 9w1, I think.

I've found it harder to type myself with this tool than with MBTI. With MBTI there are 4 different choices and when you're typing yourself you just choose the letter you use most (that's how I identified my type anyway). With the Enneagram I don't find it very specific and there are different types I could be. I could be a 6 or a 4. I could also be a 1 or 5. I display all those traits. I have found this website to be helpful. I took their free test (there's also a test you pay for) and they said to choose options by the way you've been most of your life. That's how I came to the conclusion I'm a 9. I've always had this passive, accepting side to me.

If you're interested in hearing about it, I did analysis to determine the dychotomies that comprise the Enneagram. It's more specific than you think, the people who designed simply tried to package it in a way that makes it look more open. ;)

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The bolded parts are true for me:

Enneagram 4
People who live principally in their imagination and feelings. May be artistic, articulate and inspiring or whiny, elitist and negative.
Like Ones, Fours compare reality with what could be. While Ones tend to look for imperfection about them and try to correct what's wrong, Fours often turn away from reality and live in their imaginations, feelings and moods.
Along with Twos and Threes, Fours gravitate towards vanity and image-confusion but may express it paradoxically. Fours are more likely to identify with an image of being defective, especially if it confers on them a quality of uniqueness or exempt specialness. A Four might, for instance, bemoan his inability to succeed in the everyday world, but this complaint could carry a subtle quality of boasting. The Four could have a self-image that is romantically tragic, but also elitist.
Healthy Fours tend to be idealistic, have good taste and are great appreciators of beauty. They filter reality through a rich, subtle subjectivity and are very good at metaphorical thinking, the capacity to make connections between unrelated facts and events. The Four tendency to see things symbolically is enhanced by their emotional intensity. This creates raw artistic material that almost demands to be given form. Self-expression and pursuing self-knowledge are high priorities for people with this style.
Fours naturally practice synesthesia, a chronic blending of the senses that leads to intense multilevel reactions. A Four entering a new situation could see something that triggers a mental image which, in turn, evokes a feeling, which then reminds the Four of a song, which triggers more images that evoke more smells, tastes, feelings and so on. The Fours moods and feelings can run together like a watercolor in the rain, producing a kaleidoscopic rinse of impressions in reaction to even small events.
Fours value the aesthetics of beauty as much as they are attuned to the tragic nature of existence. When healthy, people with this style work to transmute the pain of living into something meaningful, through creative work of all kinds. Fours are talented at articulating subjective experience and can be fine teachers or psychotherapists in this regard. They may also be empathetic foul-weather friends, able to understand the dilemmas of others and especially willing to listen to a friend's pain.
Because of the strength of their emotional imaginations, people with this style are often described as artistic. Many of the world's most accomplished artists have been Fours, and nearly all people with this style need or find creative outlets. Fours work in all kinds of occupations, but, whenever possible, they try to make their work creatively interesting. A Four's sensory richness is like the raw material of creativity and healthy Fours give themselves creative outlets that help them express their intense inner life.
When Fours are less healthy, they begin to focus on what is unavailable or missing in their lives. They can become negative and critical, finding fault with what they do have, seeing mainly misery in the present. They then turn inward and use their imaginations to romanticize other times and places. Fours can live in the past, the future anywhere that seems more appealing than here and now. Fours tend to envy whatever it is they don't have, embodying the saying, "the grass is always greener on the other side."
The need to be seen as someone special and unique may become more neurotically pronounced too. Fours can seem very in touch with their feelings, but, when unhealthy, they translate their authentic feeling into melodrama. They can be full of lament and nostalgia, demanding recognition yet rejecting anything good they get from friends. They might also grow competitive and spiteful, unable to enjoy their own successes without taking away from the achievements of others.
Unhealthy Fours can be moody or hypersensitive while acting exempt from everyday rules. Buoyed by their sense of defective specialness, they might give themselves permission to act badly, be selfish or irresponsible. They may refuse to deal with the mundane and the ordinary, unconsciously reasoning that they are not of this world anyway. Fours at this stage incline towards feeling guilty, ashamed, melancholy, jealous and unworthy.
Deeply unhealthy Fours can inhabit a harrowing world of torment. They can be openly masochistic and extravagant in their self-debasement. The lives of spectacularly self-destructive artists often reflect this kind of scenario. At this stage, a Four could become unreachably alienated. Stricken by a profound sense of hopelessness, they can sink into morbid self-loathing or grow suicidally depressed. They see their differentness in entirely negative terms and banish themselves into a kind of exile. The desire to punish themselves and others is also determined and strong.

Sixes
People who anticipate the world's dangers. When healthy they are often courageous, loyal and effective or cowardly, masochistic and paranoid.
Six is the most explicitly fearful style in the Enneagram. People with this orientation are especially aware of life's dangers and wary of the hazards that may lurk beneath everyday appearances.
There are two types of Sixes: phobic and counterphobic. Their reactions to being fearful are so different that outwardly they can appear to be different Enneagram styles. When phobic Sixes sense danger, they lie low. They may act cautious, compliant or ambivalent in order to avoid potential attack. When counterphobic Sixes sense danger, they often deliberately provoke it by acting outspoken and aggressive, wanting to handle trouble before it handles them. Phobic Sixes can be charming, modest and meek while counterphobics can seem tough, challenging and punchy. Some Sixes are absolutely phobic or counterphobic, but most exist along a continuum where they are more one than the other.
Healthy phobic Sixes are steady, loyal and idealistic. They are dutiful, but in a voluntary, dedicated way. They are usually committed to a group, tradition or cause beyond themselves. They fulfill their promises, work hard and are honorable, protective friends.
Healthy phobic Sixes are often gracious and diplomatic. They put people at ease and are well liked for their discretion and manners. Often they are very funny and have vivid imaginations. Healthy Sixes handle power with integrity and may be fair-minded leaders because they sympathize with underdogs. They can affirm their personal value but also want others in their chosen group to get recognition. Theyre not pushovers and they will take unpopular stands when necessary. Generally, however, healthy Sixes work towards solutions that benefit the group and allow everyone to win.
When less healthy, phobic Sixes can become more blindly dutiful even as they assume less personal responsibility. They might subtly shift their power onto an outside authority and begin to romanticize those who seem surer of themselves. The Six strikes an unconscious bargain with his hero, a bargain that says, I'll do what you want me to do if you'll protect me from danger. The Six then hides under an imaginary umbrella, pledging fealty to this outside force, growing addicted to the security that this arrangement seems to offer. The healthy Six capacity for deep loyalty is double-edged when less healthy, Sixes are often loyal to the wrong person.
When they give away their power, phobic Sixes start to chronically worry and feel consciously helpless. To compensate, they become cautious and wary, trying to anticipate the motives of others. They may also try to check their own aggressive or powerful impulses, so that they don't deviate from the submissive role they have agreed to play. They could have trouble finishing what they start as they worry about who will criticize the finished product. They may seem friendly, but can be passive-aggressive or give off contradictory messages as their anger breaks through. Phobic Sixes can also be nervous, hesitant, skeptical, tense, indecisive and attached to victimhood.
When deeply unhealthy, phobic Sixes become addled with fear and openly dependent upon others. They might surrender their life to work, becoming an abject slave to a job or a boss. They could act like weak, powerless losers and yet demand coddling from friends, tyrannizing others with their helplessness, placing strict, narrow limits on what they will risk or try.
Very unhealthy phobic Sixes avoid challenges, chronically catastrophize, and may persecute others who deviate from norms. They can also be cowardly, legalistic, petty, intolerant, melodramatic and dogmatic.
When healthy, counterphobic Sixes are often courageous, willing to take a tiger by the tail and yank. They can be physically adventuresome, highly skilled and have a real gusto for living. If they participate in a tradition, it is usually in the role of constructive gadfly. Their underlying mission is to serve the tradition by stirring it up. They consider themselves team players who offer useful alternatives, using the old as a springboard to the new. To this end, they may be energetic, honest, assertive, and have many good ideas.
If a healthy counterphobic Six is not serving a tradition, he or she is often creative and original. The Sixes ability to look past appearances and to question assumptions leads them deeper into a unique point of view. Artistic expression is attractive as a core assertion of their power and as a way to resolve a general sense of alienation.
Less healthy counterphobic Sixes often have an edgy, restless quality. Some channel their energies into physical activity; they enjoy sports and tend to be more openly competitive than phobic Sixes. Counterphobics tend to hide their insecurities with cool or tough masks. The point of physical challenge is to expel fear by facing danger. Instead of being passively afraid, they take risks, call up fear, and then beat it. If phobic Sixes are addicted to security, then counterphobic Sixes are addicted to insecurity.
Counterphobic Sixes are often defiant or rebellious towards authority and habitually find counterexamples to whatever others assert. Despite this attitude, counterphobics are often loyal, hard-driven workers and highly idealistic. They may feel more acutely that the world is unfairly biased against them; some Sixes have a ranting quality, especially when they talk about governments and power structures. Many counterphobics are wryly funny and good at satire. When insecure, however, their humor can bite and sting.
When deeply unhealthy, counterphobic Sixes can be aggressive, unstable and senselessly contentious. To quell their inner fears, they take action compulsively and are prone to making bad decisions. They can also be fruitlessly hyperactive, as well as paranoid, accusative, belligerent and vengeful. Some counterphobics prize their hatreds and can be aggressively unlikable or even dangerous. When inflamed they can adopt a vigilante-like mentality. Deeply unhealthy counterphobics generally act much worse than the authorities they accuse of abusing power.

Nines

People who are receptive to their environment and play down their own presence. When healthy they often are loving, modest and trusting. When unhealthy they can be stubborn, lazy and soul-dead.
Unlike Eights, who directly express their anger, Nines tamp their anger down. Their central defensive strategy is to self-efface, to blend with and accommodate their environment. This tactic requires that Nines suppress their rough edges and conceal any part of them that might seem disagreeable. Most Nines resent the consequences of this strategy: people overlook them but even their anger comes out in indirect ways.
Since most Nines have taken on the coloration of their environment, there is a confusing variety to people with this style. They can have a wide range of occupations and outwardly appear much different from each other. What they share underneath, however, is a distinct tendency to fall asleep to their inner needs. When you are trying to identify a Nine, you need to look for the absence of something rather than an obvious definite quality that the person asserts.
Nines have sometimes been described as the common people of the Enneagram. When healthy, they possess a deep personal modesty and an elegant simplicity of thought. Healthy Nines are even-tempered, stable, unassuming, nonjudgmental and comfortable with who they are. They often have a cheerful Seven-like outlook, though they live in the present and not the future.
Many Nines have a calm, egoless focused power that they bring to bear on whatever is important to them. This power is generally rooted in love whether the Nine thinks of it that way or not. Most healthy people with this style want to give to others freely and administrate their world in a way that benefits those they care about.
Nines are natural diplomats and mediators and can be highly skilled at resolving conflicts. Since they seek peace, union and harmony, it is often easy for Nines to find points of agreement between warring parties. From there, a Nine might patiently negotiate a settlement that builds on small positive steps. Healthy Nines are gently dynamic, suffused with a highly integrated sense of self and implicit mission. Most are also flexible and able to state blunt difficult truths in useful ways that somehow don't make others defensive.
When less healthy, a Nine's modesty devolves into self-concealment. They begin to merge blindly with the wishes of others and play the roles their environment wants them to play. In the process, they erase their own needs, priorities and ambitions, hiding their opinions and preferences to keep an apparent peace. The more a Nine absents herself from her own life, however, the more passive, unfocused and ambivalent she becomes.
Less healthy Nines tend to see all sides of a situation and identify equally with each outside perspective. They often focus on absurd or irrelevant details and lose the big picture or forget the original purpose of a task. They can be overly responsible but under-perform, obsessively complicating simple tasks even as they minimize the consequence of not getting important things done. Going in circles relieves them of the necessity to make decisions and personal choices, to take responsibility for having a self that they think might be rejected by others.
Nines often have trouble overtly saying no, but will say it in other ways, usually through silent stubbornness and passive aggression. Nines usually blame others explicitly or indirectly for the life they feel they can't really have. Deep down there's an angry, depressed nihilism in most unhealthy Nines. They have given up on their life and see no reason to rouse themselves to play what they are convinced is an empty, fruitless game.
When deeply unhealthy, Nines can sink into depressed self-neglect and a kind of lazy oblivion that is an imitation of death. They may be apathetic, habit-bound, callous or numb. They could talk incessantly about what they know they should do but then never bother to do it. They might try to avoid conflict but accidentally provoke it through bursts of disassociated nastiness. They might be disorderly, chaotic or cluttered and offer convoluted, ill-formed rationales for their irresponsibility. Deeply unhealthy Nines can do great harm to others through neglect, broken commitments and passive-aggressive behavior while stubbornly believing that their actions have no consequence. Drug and alcohol addiction can also be problems at this stage.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well you certainly bolded a lot more of the Four's description.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well you certainly bolded a lot more of the Four's description.

Yes.
I'm most likely a four. Just didn't want to rule out other possibilities just yet. A few people on another forum were convinced I was a seven but I'm so pulled towards my internal world not my external world that I don't really think I could be a seven.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you're interested in hearing about it, I did analysis to determine the dychotomies that comprise the Enneagram. It's more specific than you think, the people who designed simply tried to package it in a way that makes it look more open. ;)

I don't know if Bravesthope is interested but I am!!
What are the dichotomies?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know if Bravesthope is interested but I am!!
What are the dichotomies?

I just posted my analysis in my big Enneagram thread. You can check it out on the seventh page. Just scroll down until you see
the wall of green text. :)

Last edited: