User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Default Drug usage and enneagram correlation

when i were a kid, i just thought people who do drugs are stupid. Later, i started to lean into thinking 'they are jus weak'. And when i got into mbti, i thought it has to do with less sophisticated types just leaning into it. But i realized not, and now i think its all about enneagram and possibly instincts. Not saying sp types would be less likely to fall, rather so sx and sx so being less likely to fall while primarily up to tritype.
    (so and sx instict combo seems to have self valuation other instinct combos lack)

So, my theory is that 5w6 in triad are likely to value their brains over pleasure. 9w1's not wanting to be enslaved by _any_ addiction, like me stopping tea drinking just cause i realized there to be a _biological_ urge for me to drink it. And then 4w3's in triad are likely to think its weak and pathetic to fall for drugs.

Other enneas seem either neutral on the matter or drawn to recklessness.

What do other people think of my theory?
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I think your theory is biased and poorly thought out (sorry, you asked)

Glycerine

Nah, It's definitely an oversimplification of things.

I think 7s would be likely to use drugs for pleasure especially if they were going through a hard time.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Nah, It's definitely an oversimplification of things.
    well, i think everything is simple. Its just a dynamic where everything is connected to each other and if you can predict how each variable affect one another, then you can create virtual examples of how things would proceed when affected such a way.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I think the 5w6 Sp/So are the least likely to develop a drug addiction.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

"less sophisticated types" ... You lost me here.

You should prolly do a survey on drug addicts and come back with the findings.
    "I am making a friendship application and 'Do you think JUNO (film) is awesome?' is a compulsory question..."
    ~A Malazan Fallen~
    DFTBA!

---

58% RightBrained
    sp/sx[so]
    IEE
    ENFp
    7w6 4w5 9w8 - 749 Magical Thinker
    x|O|tWx
    sceuI
    Dismissive-Avoidant

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    well, i think everything is simple. Its just a dynamic where everything is connected to each other and if you can predict how each variable affect one another, then you can create virtual examples of how things would proceed when affected such a way.
    You make a better INTP than INFJ. At least that post is. Ti-Ne wants to simplify everything into models. Ni types wouldn't champion simplicity so easily. They champion paradox as a way through complexity. But they don't deny the complexity (especially with people). Anyways... I don't think this can be quantified. It's difficult enough to assess people in and of themselves, but drugs just muddy it up even further. Which drug, first of all? Not all are equal or play into the same attachments and needs. And not every user values them all.

WALMART

Two's are probably least likely to develop hindering drug habits.

Anything else I can think of can be countered with another though, so yeah.